Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 UFOs Caught on Camera Over Bracknell, Berks

wallarookiller

Steve Lambert caught these two UFOs on camera hovering over the skies of Bracknell, Berkshire, on the night of Friday 14 June.

"They were heading south-west at speed towards Basingstoke - quicker than any normal aircraft. They were there for less than five seconds," the 42-year-old told getreading about the unusual sighting.
"I have seen a lot of funny things in the sky and I have always practised trying to take a photo quickly on my mobile phone," Lambert said.

zR9hW0X.jpg

http://www.ibtimes.c...rlands-disc.htm

Edited by wallarookiller

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wallarookiller

• badeskov

• Simpletonpoet

Sorry, already being discussed in this thread.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Sorry, I looked too. I guess not well enough..

Edited by wallarookiller

• 6 months later...

Dear Steve, You will find a lot of detractor's. I saw an object in sky at about 2000 ft above me on the day they tested the Flying Bedstead at Farnborough which was the test bed for the Jump Jet programme.

I was at Runfold by the A31. It was stationary. At first I thought it was an escaped Balloon that the Para's dropped from at Aldershot but then it shot off NNE without noise or contrail and was over the horizon in three seconds. I think that works out at 3,000 mph. No Country had anything that could travel that fast in the 1950's I did not tell anyone because I did not want to be ridiculed. B.G.

There were people at the airfield saw it. but I do not have any info on them.