Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Huge 'Jihad' graffiti on I-95

F3SS

You do understand that Jhiad means struggle

So people need to learn about others a bit more.

I don't think there's anyone in the known universe who doesn't know what 'jihad' means ryinrea.

except for the idiot who did the original grattifi maybe.....

laughter's ALWAYS the best medicine lightly!

1345339000054_7910046.png

these bloody suicide bombers are getting younger all the time!!

:-)

Yes, they blow up so fast these days. :whistle:

Judging by the poor grafitti skills, I would say this was not well thought out. Maybe a p***-poor idea of a prank or something. If this were done by actual terrorists it would have been planned better.

Edited by BiffSplitkins
  • Like 1

You do understand that Jhiad means struggle but a buch of zelots made it in too somthing else.

And now it has two meanings and the zealots are o'plenty. Are you the guy who got out of the car and said its just a word and there are no terrorist? C'mon now, I think it was you.

• Like 1

Oh boy, the local kids learned a new word today. Now they have to let everyone know. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Oh boy, the local kids learned a new word today. Now they have to let everyone know. :rolleyes:

betcha they didn't learn THAT on sesame street LD!!

:-)

• Like 1

Eh, there's Muslim groups in every major city here. I think they are just grafitti trolls.

• Like 1

Once upon a time.. fleeing the frozen northeast and arriving on California's golden shore , we were greeted by this overpass graffiti : " All Tourists Must Die ! "

i don't think they really meant it . . .

• Like 1

I am not a Kid, since I am 24. And I just learn about others before I judge people based on reglion. I said zelots turned the phrase in too somthing a lot diffrent than what it truly means, which mean struggle to ones faith. So your making fun of me for pointing out your fulty logic is kind of dumb. I am not the artist since I do my work on Paper. Actually learning about things is better than spouting out nonsense that makes you out to look stupid. The lord gave you a brain so please use it as my mother use too say.

I am not a Kid, since I am 24. And I just learn about others before I judge people based on reglion. I said zelots turned the phrase in too somthing a lot diffrent than what it truly means, which mean struggle to ones faith. So your making fun of me for pointing out your fulty logic is kind of dumb. I am not the artist since I do my work on Paper. Actually learning about things is better than spouting out nonsense that makes you out to look stupid. The lord gave you a brain so please use it as my mother use too say.

Nobody cares that it means a struggle because 9.9/10 it means I want to blow your American infidel ass up. Few things are more insulting than the day of or after a terror attack when CAIR officials pop up on tv not to be outraged but to tell everyone "what Islam means to me" and that jihad is a holy struggle. Jihad means war just as much as when in America 'bad' can mean good.

I own a record store - umpteen years ago, there was a story in the newspaper about a local church that got defaced with graffiti - the church, police, and newspaper all declared it a HATE CRIME - when I saw the photos of the graffiti, it was blatantly obvious to me that it was punk and heavy metal slogans, thank you Slayer, Deicide and Misfits - I thought it best to contact the newspaper and tell them what the graffiti was all about and the next thing I know, a local reporter was in my shop asking all sorts of questions - I told her those are song titles and lyrics from metal bands and I seriously doubt it has anything to do with HATE and everything to do with stupid drunk teenagers acting drunk and stupid - the newspaper then ran a big story about heavy metal, obscene lyrics and whats wrong with kids nowadays? - they even interviewed Deicide for the story - it was beautiful, 1st Deicide talked about their stance and then there was me saying when you find the people responsible, you probably wont find anyone with deep-seated religious hatred and instead you'll find stupid kids acting stupid

to my knowledge, no one got arrested for the graffiti and the HATE CRIME scenario disappeared

BEST - Ron

These graffiti Jihadists sure have chutzpah! How dare they attempt to spread their hateful propaganda on our homeland's highways.

But don't fret my fellow citizens I'm sure the NSA will soon enough provide leads to the DHS,TSA, and FBI on who these vile culprits were and they will be quickly apprehended and shipped off to Guantanamo to join the rest of their Allah-loving buddies.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Nobody cares that it means a struggle because 9.9/10 it means I want to blow your American infidel ass up. Few things are more insulting than the day of or after a terror attack when CAIR officials pop up on tv not to be outraged but to tell everyone "what Islam means to me" and that jihad is a holy struggle. Jihad means war just as much as when in America 'bad' can mean good.

So you hate CAIR for the work they do, but I bet you don't mind that people go to a Mosque in front of children yelling racist and detrogy things at them? Don't tell me that since not everyone hates to learn new things. Please tell the truth and say its you that doesn't give a crap to learn and stop using 9/11 as your justfication for your hatred.

Edited by Ryinrea

So you hate CAIR for the work they do, but I bet you don't mind that people go to a Mosque in front of children yelling racist and detrogy things at them? Don't tell me that since not everyone hates to learn new things. Please tell the truth and say its you that doesn't give a crap to learn and stop using 9/11 as your justfication for your hatred.

CAIR is simply a P.R. front for terrorists like Hamas and enemies like the Muslim brotherhood. They're only out there to pretend to be moderate Muslims and play the victim card for Islam and they do that very thing every time there is a terrorist attack.

They rarely condemn an attack and if they do they do it half-heartedly and briefly then quickly go on to say things like "let me tell you what Islam means to me" and "jihad means a struggle". Yeah whatever. Wake up man. These guys aren't your friend.

Edited by F3SS