Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Supersquatch

Bigfoot Footprints Found in Malaysia

34 posts in this topic

I think it was Third_Eye using big strapped-on feet.

Hmmmm I hardly weigh that much, unless ... I'm carrying you ... :lol:

`

1 person likes this

It was a hobbit!

It was Bigshow of WWE.

1 person likes this

It could be the Orang Pendek which is known to be in Malaysia but that is only 200+ miles to the north of this location.

that is the only one of the so-called bigfoots that is small in stature (4 foot tall)

If we observe the big-foot of different places coincide with the size of the local people living their, Malaysian people i believe are not too big, and those seen in other parts of the world are different, it looks fishy,they are not seen everytime, and not everywhere, may be these creature goes to hibernate.

Yeti too are different, those seen in himalayan regions, people living their have an average height of "5-7" inch and when people describe Yeti it is always, huge, and slow, white furs, and i don't think people living their could have a mechanism to build a suit let alone have a person of that size to wear one. So that theory too doesn't support the idea of being a fake , hoax.

These regional people's at least for once in their life time needs to chase this creature and put their fear aside and find the truth out.

If i was paid for this kind of job especially about the truth about bigfoot, i could bring something conclusive, to put the myth aside and bring in the fact.

Still it is a terrifying feeling, just thinking being near it, let alone chase it.

Posted (edited)

Their is a folklore i once hear, that these creature, are deities and comes out only during a specific year of the time, and they are seen only in jungle,forest, not in urban or rural ares,and people also believe, in those natural serenity and peaceful environment resides dieties and they come in one of their form which looks like bigfoot , and their are tales in our places, when people goes to hike in those jungles and forests, people creating too much noice and havoc,are vanished within the group and their body not being found everagain, their are also cases when a person venture's alone,these deities playing tricks with their mind and fellow even groups being lost.

So people always offer prayer before venturing deep in the forest.

These tales has turned off the idea of hiking in my mind.

Those are different things, but i think if bigfoots are to be discovered, the people need to make good use of motion-sensors camera's and be placed in strategic location of the forests and jungle only during the specific time of the year.

Their has not been a case where these creatures have harmed a human.

They are alway captured in video when people aren't around.

Its like a bear's nose which is hundred time amplified then human, it could be they h' a sense in their mind which tells them no one is around.

Its really hard to put together fact and fiction from myth and tales,,,,

I think its better off to not touch or delve in that agruement, and to find the truth.

Edited by soulcaliber
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Its like a bear's nose which is hundred time amplified then human, it could be they h' a sense in their mind which tells them no one is around.

I would like to quote here a sense which alerts and tells the creature,that their is no active/harmful mind(giving bad or evil vibes) around the vicinity, no offense for the reference of the statement, don't mean to say the village people r stupid.

But how queer, it's only in jungles and forest, its not like an animal like bear, tiger, moving for food, or patrolling its marked area.

This bigfoot subject bends more towards, supernatural subject. I don't think supernatural stuffs should be touched by humans.

The best chance of getting a footage would be camera's and gadget at the right spot.

Edited by soulcaliber

Their is a folklore i once hear, that these creature, are deities and comes out only during a specific year of the time, and they are seen only in jungle,forest, not in urban or rural ares,and people also believe, in those natural serenity and peaceful environment resides dieties and they come in one of their form which looks like bigfoot , and their are tales in our places, when people goes to hike in those jungles and forests, people creating too much noice and havoc,are vanished within the group and their body not being found everagain, their are also cases when a person venture's alone,these deities playing tricks with their mind and fellow even groups being lost.

So people always offer prayer before venturing deep in the forest.

These tales has turned off the idea of hiking in my mind.

~snip

The local saying is " it is not up to us to find them but they always know where we are "

I think I saw something before but I don't know what I saw .. till today all I know is I didn't see anything I know of before ... and I'm no stranger to most of the things that lives in the jungles near me .... :tu:

`

The local saying is " it is not up to us to find them but they always know where we are "

I think I saw something before but I don't know what I saw .. till today all I know is I didn't see anything I know of before ... and I'm no stranger to most of the things that lives in the jungles near me .... :tu:

`

Please get us a quality photo, third_eye! I have faith in you! (seriously no sarcasm)

1 person likes this

Please get us a quality photo, third_eye! I have faith in you! (seriously no sarcasm)

Alas your faith is much misplaced ... the only thing I carry into the jungle is a nice sharp machete, a bottle of water ... sometimes and a small meager portion of rice

Oh ... and a packet of smokes ... since I have to carry a lighter :lol:

talk about contradiction ... hehehehehe ...

it was a long time ago QC ... and I haven't seen anything even close since ... until I know what doesn't spook them the chances are very slim I'll ever see something ever again ... the natives hates taking me with them .... I am not well versed in the ways of the hunter yet ...

~

1 person likes this