Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Simon Parkes Says Aliens Exist

Dark_Grey

this guy is as intergalactic as it gets: he's the same dude who claimed once that his mum is in fact not his real mum, but a 9 foot alien from outta space is:

http://www.blastr.co...ys_his_real.php

typo.

which is the same thing the OP posted

the good news then, is that: "Parkes says he has sex with an extraterrestrial he calls the "Cat Queen" four times a year.

Oh right then in that case it should be easy to wipe his winkle on some tissue paper and have it analyzed for alien dna wont it? Or grab a bit of her alien hair, or scratch her lightly to get skin samples/residue under his nails.

sheesh, if you want to claim you see her 4 times a year, TAKE A CAMERA, A DICTAPHONE, GET SOME BLOODY EVIDENCE NEXT TIME OR SHUT UP :tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

which is the same thing the OP posted

oops...the temperature outside must have toasted my sense to pay proper attention

sheesh, if you want to claim you see her 4 times a year, TAKE A CAMERA, A DICTAPHONE, GET SOME BLOODY EVIDENCE NEXT TIME OR SHUT UP :tu:

No doubt! If you have a scheduled meeting coming up, snap a few great pictures and go down in history as the man to make first contact! (No, that wasn't a sexual reference...though it could be...)

• Like 2

anyway, this kind of talk derives either from a serious mental health condition that i recommend should be looked after, or it's a healthy combination of "craving for attention" and "not knowing where to STOP"....

• Like 1

[/size]

No doubt! If you have a scheduled meeting coming up, snap a few great pictures and go down in history as the man to make first contact! (No, that wasn't a sexual reference...though it could be...)

this could become a whole new branch in adult entertainment!
  • Like 1

Cat Queen? Pics, or it didn't happen.

Maybe the Queen had a lot of cats. It could be his pet name for her.

Sorry had to do it. :alien::clap:

This is the character that was featured on the channel 4 program about loonies alien abductees that was discussed on another thread.

He's a Labour councilor, what else needs to be said?

p.s. The acronym sounds o.k. but they must have struggled for days to come up with the title.

AMMACH Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline. Mind you, i'd be a bit sceptical of an organization that went to all that trouble to have a logo designed & couldn't spell Abductee correctly.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

This is to do with the channel 4 doc that there has been a couple of threads on

The guy although he is high up in his town`s politics, does seem a bit of a loony, there is one point in the doc where he is convinced that the men in black or secret service are following them. He calls the aliens `mummy` and i dunno he just seems weird.

I do believe in the ufo / et phenomena but i do not believe him though.

A pic or photo or video from him would go a long way though, what a suprise though that he could not provide a shred of evidence

This is to do with the channel 4 doc that there has been a couple of threads on

The guy although he is high up in his town`s politics, does seem a bit of a loony, there is one point in the doc where he is convinced that the men in black or secret service are following them. He calls the aliens `mummy` and i dunno he just seems weird.

I do believe in the ufo / et phenomena but i do not believe him though.

A pic or photo or video from him would go a long way though, what a suprise though that he could not provide a shred of evidence

The biggest mystery here is who voted for this guy to represent them as their councilor?

• Like 1

The biggest mystery here is who voted for this guy to represent them as their councilor?

hopefully after his TV appearance he may not get re-elected..

Me Too ! I want Earth Girls ! They wont have there heads Blow up when I play country music ! :alien::whistle:

• Like 1

I am afraid that this poor man must be mentally ill. All jokes aside it seems like he may have lost his mind at some point and has created these ideas of aliens. The only other possibility is that he being attacked by spiritual beings but that is a long shot.

What's the fourth type? I've only heard of three types: Greys, Reptilians, and Nordics.

Me.

• Like 1

Me.

That explains so much... :alien:

:lol:

• Like 1

I am afraid that this poor man must be mentally ill. All jokes aside it seems like he may have lost his mind at some point and has created these ideas of aliens. The only other possibility is that he being attacked by spiritual beings but that is a long shot.

I agree. You know, I've yet to hear of anyone (other than maybe Quillius) who takes a sensible approach with the ETH. Arguing the possibilities and presenting a debatable hypothesis using scientific research as a supporting argument is a more honest and thought provoking approach rather than claiming certitude with an adamant position on the matter with a foundation built upon nothing more than speculation and anecdotes. I think that is why there is such a butting of heads between the skeptics and the die hard believers.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 1

i've run out of likes again godsdammit!!

have to agree with waspie though, whitby IS a beautiful place, bit of a bugger to get drunk in though, too many hills, and up until 3mns ago, I didn't know it was a hotbed of lunacy!

fathered a child with one eh?

after the suicide of Screaming Lord Such, I thought that the Monster Raving Loony Party had disappeared from politics?

apparently not.

I love Whitby,used to be a nice Pub there in the harbour called The Cutty Sark back then,served a lovely pint of Ale.Never saw any aliens in there though.

if you will watch the full show I linked to above, it will show you that these people, in the show, tended to be very sorry depressive types and some had past mental health issues, and with history of alcohol, either them or their parents.

They all insisted their experience were true. EXCEPT.....

The woman who claimed to be half alien had a dna test on the show - and it confirmed she was just a human after all, and another took a polygraph test, and failed so badly she stormed out of the filming...

You can find people afflicted by mental illness in all sphere and area of life. Ufology is not a world apart. I didn't click on your link but I have no difficulty believing you.

However, it must be said that people from all walks of life: Airforce pilots, astronauts, Plumbers, postal clerks, scientists, police officers have seen UFO's or even had unexplained experiences/encounters of an Extra-terrestrial kind. One who has study or taken an interest in the UFO phenomenon will know that. We are talking about normal people with no mental iliness or addictions problems here. Some very credible witnesses and high ranked millitary. I recommend you to search for the works on Aliens abductions by Professor John E. Mack of Havard University. You can be introduced to it by reading the book: Aliens: The Investigation by Stéphane Allix.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

However, it must be said that people from all walks of life: Airforce pilots, astronauts, Plumbers, postal clerks, scientists, police officers have seen UFO's or even had unexplained experiences/encounters of an Extra-terrestrial kind.

I would say that yes, many people have certainly had experiences. However to jump to the conclusion that they are in fact ET related, even given the testimony that claims this, is too far for logic to make unaided. The evidence just doesn't adequately support it.

Consider how inherently unreliable testimony can be.

The misinformation effect refers to the finding that exposure to misleading information presented between the encoding of an event and its subsequent recall causes impairment in memory.[1][2] This effect occurs when participants' recall of an event they witnessed is altered by introducing misleading postevent information.[3] It is a prime example of retroactive interference, which occurs when information presented later interferes with the ability to retain previously encoded information. Essentially, the new information that a person receives works backward in time to distort memory of the original event.[2] The misinformation effect has been studied for over 30 years. Elizabeth Loftus is one of the most influential researchers in the field.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation_effect

I hope for his sake that he is trying to discredit UFOlogy by making these claims. If not, well my guess is that he has some screws loose in some way or another.

You can find people afflicted by mental illness in all sphere and area of life. Ufology is not a world apart. I didn't click on your link but I have no difficulty believing you.

However, it must be said that people from all walks of life: Airforce pilots, astronauts, Plumbers, postal clerks, scientists, police officers have seen UFO's or even had unexplained experiences/encounters of an Extra-terrestrial kind. One who has study or taken an interest in the UFO phenomenon will know that. We are talking about normal people with no mental iliness or addictions problems here. Some very credible witnesses and high ranked millitary. I recommend you to search for the works on Aliens abductions by Professor John E. Mack of Havard University. You can be introduced to it by reading the book: Aliens: The Investigation by Stéphane Allix.

As I understand Mack, he did not think what people saw were actually space faring aliens. Initially he felt the abduction scenario was surely a mental condition, and only tentatively moved away from that conclusion when he personally could not find a specific brain anomaly he was expecting to find. As far as I know, when he died, he was of the opinion that the ETH was some type of personal spiritual matter.

• Like 1

As I understand Mack, he did not think what people saw were actually space faring aliens. Initially he felt the abduction scenario was surely a mental condition, and only tentatively moved away from that conclusion when he personally could not find a specific brain anomaly he was expecting to find. As far as I know, when he died, he was of the opinion that the ETH was some type of personal spiritual matter.

John E. Mack concluded that his 30 patients whom he called ''experiencer'' had no mental illness nor were they in a psychosis state whatsoever and showed all the characteristics of people who have come through real events. That's significant coming from a renown Psychiatrist. The media made such a fuss about it and even went as far as claiming that John E.Mack confirmed that his patients have indeed been abducted by Aliens. Of course he never did that and that wasn't a conclusion of his researches.

I agree that associating these experiences with Extra-terrestrial is speculation. There is no evience to prove that. Only, it is not without sense to associate flying objects with outer space beings that does not come from Earth. Also, from what we know of our condition, science is leaning towards the thinking of an Universe where life can be found elsewhere and many Scientists are optimistic about that possiblity.

We just don't know.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1