Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

nine races should become one

danielost

A lot of people don't like South Park but they had a good episode similar to this topic, with religion not race. This guy thought if religion ended all wars would end too. Then one character goes into the future where that guys dream had come true, everyone was atheist. But the people had divided into three different atheist groups that viewed logic differently and went to war over these differences.

Nothing had changed.

• Like 1

Your right about skn color being used to show race. When I was in job core I had a friend, who was full blooded indian. She made me look red. She said people mistook her for spanish.

Sorry to disappoint you, but science says otherwise;

"Joseph Stalin, from a genetic test on his grandson (his son Vasily's son, Alexander Burdonsky) and his grand-nephew, is shown to be Y-DNA-wise of G2a1"

"Hitler is believed to belong to Y-DNA Haplogroup E1b1b1 (E-M35), an haplogroup which originated in East Africa about 22,400 years BP"

"no less than 9% of the populations of Germany and Austria belong to the haplogroup E1b1b, and among those, the vast majority - about 80% -are not associated with Jewish ancestry. "This data clearly show that just because one person belongs to the branch of the Y-chromosome referred to as haplogroup E1b1b, that does not mean the person is likely to be of Jewish ancestry," said Professor Hammer."

That's true. Not all carriers of E3b are Jews, but a lot of them are. A better indicator would be J. As for Adolf Hitler, there's an old saw that he's the product of a tryst between Rothschild and "Mrs. Hitler" when she worked as a maid in his home.

I know that hitler changed his last name to hide his ancestery.

I know that hitler changed his last name to hide his ancestery.

Not true. The only thing we can say about Hitler is he couldn't pass his own standard for racial purity because he didn't know one of his grandfathers and couldn't prove that he wasn't Jewish. Of course there have always been different standards for the ruling class and the masses.

• Like 1

He was also not blonde or blue eyed.

He was also not blonde or blue eyed.

As well as the vast majority of the riech.

• Like 1