Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time traveller from 1920? must see!

eley

Looks like she's rolling a cigarette to me.

Well, no time traveler but an interesting website nonetheless. Thanks for introducing it.

One curious thing tho, the woman in the middle is fading away, I bet she was in the process of a quantum leap when the photo was taken, the women left and right have clear detail, the one in the middle tho, shes blurring away....and she has the warp bubble-halo effect over her head if you look closely...which is always tell tale sign that a leap is just happening :yes:

gallery_139975_14_454297.jpg

Edited by seeder

The woman on the far left is also "leaping" away. What is the chances of 2 time travellers in one photo?

• Like 1

The woman on the far left is also "leaping" away. What is the chances of 2 time travellers in one photo?

:w00t: But you mean 3 travelers surely? Look even closer and what do you see? LOOK! 4 boxes. Only 3 women! The one on the right of the woman blurring - just leapt, she is not there at all. But her space is still there next to the woman with the paper on her head,

and her box of course.

med_gallery_139975_14_454297.jpg

ah we could go on all day...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

It's Nurse Chappel from the Enterprise, having visited post-WWI France, she's using her communicator to ask Scotty to beam her back on board. I can hear her saying, "There's no intelligent life down here."

Edited by szentgyorgy
  • Like 1

Damn, she got hooked on playing angry birds too??

I love the notion of time travel, and i love reading about it because it's a fun read, but nothing ever pans out it's just misinterpretations and hoaxes. John titor, the chaplin clip, etc. It's just not real.

• Like 1

But her space is still there next to the woman with the paper on her head,

Who is probably a fellow time-traveller who is shielding her face from the photographer so she won't be identified in the future.

edit: darn, already been said.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

Yes, I fully agree that it is some kind of communicating device. The lady is obviously hiding it with her hands so the photographer does not suspect that she is from the future.... or maybe from outer space !!!! :yes: