Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brittany Manning

Carl Sagan video

8 posts in this topic

Hey! I just wanted to share a video that I recently made inspired by Carl Sagan. I thought it would be really cool if you checked it out and gave me your thoughts & insights on them. I put music in the videos by Daniel Hope, after I found out that he was inspired by Carl Sagan too. Hope you like them & hope to hear back from you!

- Brittany

A Tribute to Carl Sagan:

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

He is one of author that after reading his book you change view on world. Half of the quotes in this video I remember in which episode he said it.

He popularize science to the sky. Amazing character. He is example that to be great scientists you dont need to discover amazing things. But to understand world better and to spread your view also made you immortal.

Edited by the L
1 person likes this

This was his last interview (part1-you can search on youtube for 2 and 3)

RIP

1 person likes this

Hey! I just wanted to share a video that I recently made inspired by Carl Sagan. I thought it would be really cool if you checked it out and gave me your thoughts & insights on them. I put music in the videos by Daniel Hope, after I found out that he was inspired by Carl Sagan too. Hope you like them & hope to hear back from you!

- Brittany

A Tribute to Carl Sagan:

Liked, Subscribed, Well done!

I can't wait to see how the new "Cosmos" series turns out. The bar is certainly a high one, I hope they serve his memory well.

He is one of author that after reading his book you change view on world. Half of the quotes in this video I remember in which episode he said it.

He popularize science to the sky. Amazing character. He is example that to be great scientists you dont need to discover amazing things. But to understand world better and to spread your view also made you immortal.

True, and what a remarkable ability to convey a passion for science and reason.

"Demon Haunted World" is definitely one of those books of influence.

2 people like this

Inspiring. The Cosmos yearns to understand itself through us. I wonder if somewhere out there exists something that has the answers to all of our question and is waiting for us.

Perhaps the only way we can survive long enough to make contact is if we outgrow our selfishness and the divisions it creates among us.

Maybe we have to prove ourselves worthy before this something will accept us and embrace us in its love.

1 person likes this

well done, very touching.

Perhaps the only way we can survive long enough to make contact is if we outgrow our selfishness and the divisions it creates among us.

"A human being is a part of the whole, called by us, "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

- Albert Einstein