Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bloomberg names Bst Bomber as Victim

F3SS

I don't know that this is worthy of its own thread but well here's one anyways. I also don't know who is worse. Bloomberg or the idiots who keep him in office. What the heck kind of statement is this for the mayor of New York, terrorism capital of the country, to make? I know he's anti-guns for the little people but he's calling this scum a victim and it wasn't civilian fire arms that did him in. It was his beloved stormtroopers. If this is some kind of agitating tactic it's a real shame if the only ones agitated are pro-gun folks. This should offend all.

BLOOMBERG'S GUN CONTROL RALLY NAMES BOSTON BOMBER AS VICTIM OF GUN VIOLENCE

At a June 18 gun control rally in New Hampshire sponsored by New York mayor Michael Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns group, the name of Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev was read aloud as a recent victim of gun violence.

Throughout the rally, organizers read a list of names of people who had been killed with guns since the Dec. 14 shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT.

When they read Tsarnaev's name, pro-gun supporters who were at the rally to counter Bloomberg's group began shouting, "He's a terrorist," according to a report by Tim Buckland of the New Hampshire Union-Leader.

Tsarnaev was killed by police in a gun fight days after detonating bombs at the Boston Marathon.

Pro-gun attendees said the buses of the rally organizers had Texas license plates, and rally organizers refused to talk to talk to the media. Gun rights supporter Tony Mayfield was in attendance and said: "This is joke. We have, for all intents and purposes, a corporation from out of town doing this little publicity stunt here."

According to the Union-Leader, there was violence at the rally. Two persons--including a police officer--were assaulted and one person was arrested.

A spokesperson for Sen. Kelly Ayotte's (R-NH) said that "well-heeled out-state-groups have gone on the attack against the [senator]." [/Quote]

• Like 3

Tsarnaev caused his own death and was a victim of his own stupidity.

Can't believe this man, should considering other things he has said and done.

• Like 3

Like I keep saying . The bombing derails the anti gun agenda ,so call a poor bomber ,a victim,because he was shot with a cops gun .

I guess all felons shot by cops are poor misunderstood victims .

Seems anything detracting from fuhrer gun agenda ,must be downgraded , so what else is this jerk going to say .

And lest we not forget he's originally from Boston . He had to take diction lessons to get rid of his Bostonian accent,so new Yorkers would accept him more.

Go back to Boston turd .

And nyc is not the terror capitol of the world . I'm pretty sure Oklahoma has seen more terror than ny ,even if it was domestic .Maybe Colorado too .

I'd have to look it up .I will when I can keep my eyes open

Like I keep saying . The bombing derails the anti gun agenda ,so call a poor bomber ,a victim,because he was shot with a cops gun .

Seems anything detracting from fuhrer gun agenda ,must be downgraded , so what else is this jerk going to say .

let him, he already started discrediting himself and his movement, in time it will turn against him

And nyc is not the terror capitol of the world . I'm pretty sure Oklahoma has seen more terror than ny ,

idk the 9\11 was pretty bad, imo

Sandy Hook had 28 victims and not 26.

And lest we not forget he's originally from Boston . He had to take diction lessons to get rid of his Bostonian accent,so new Yorkers would accept him more.

Go back to Boston turd .

And nyc is not the terror capitol of the world . I'm pretty sure Oklahoma has seen more terror than ny ,even if it was domestic .Maybe Colorado too .

I'd have to look it up .I will when I can keep my eyes open

let him, he already started discrediting himself and his movement, in time it will turn against him

idk the 9\11 was pretty bad, imo

So was the Oklahoma city bombing .Ours is more sensational because they used planes ,but that's our only terror attack. They've stopped any others planned,in their tracks.

Muslims actually report plots you know . They hear it ,and want their religion kept clean ,and not soiled by a few *******s.

Some places have more than one terror attack. I'm pretty sure..

Not true, there were plenty of armed cops around, but you cannot prevent a timed bomb from exploding by owning a gun can you? The Bomber was in no way a victim, and to call him such is ludicrous and inflammatory

• Like 2

^^^ Alas, we agree.

The sandy hook shooter doesn't count as a victim.

When people think of terrorism in America they are likely to think of New York. Because of in real life and because of movies. And what about WTC bombing in the 90's?. New York is the most sought after place to plot and commit terror in this country. You can't downplay that. Oklahoma bombing was bad but 9-11 trumped it many fold in every way and to say 9-11 was sensationalized only because it was planes makes it sound like you discredit the severity and the impact it had on people. There wasn't really much to sensationalize because it was pretty sensational all on its own.

• Like 3

Tsarnaev caused his own death and was a victim of his own stupidity.

Can't believe this man, should considering other things he has said and done.

This man was not killed by the police, he was run over by his brother. Fox wants the list to see how many people were shot by police. But, this is what liberals do to get their way.

The police can't protect you. They can only pick up the pieces afterward.

• Like 1