Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help Explain? :(

enadraco

They are not going to lock you up, stop using TV as a education tool.

They will also not force any medications on you, again, stop using TV as a education tool.

If nothing is wrong with you, they would tell you that. If something is diagnosed ( saying something is wrong with you is just not right ), they will work with you to solve the issue.

alright. ill look into a doctors visit :(

• Like 1

alright. ill look into a doctors visit :(

Couldn't hurt, and could help...If you really go, and be honest, I will bet my right testicle you will thank this advice later. ( bet my left one on another topic )

ok, so... ever since i was a kid, i have always seen things, but to be frank, ive never really looked into it. i used to be haunted by an entity of sorts. it felt male, and it would stand at the foot of my bed and watch me, it would stroke and nibble on my foot when i was asleep, it would create breezes when i was in the shower (which would blow the curtain in slightly), and it would pace right in front of my shower when i had the curtain up when showering... among other experiences. oh, it also talked.... then i moved, and its gone. i still see things every once in a while.

but recently, ive been seeing random lights flash outside of my windows, almost like a camera flash... but nothings there. i know nothings there. it happens when i look off to the side and even when im looking at it head on, and theyre always in the same places in my house. now i have been through a lot of crap, but this is just unsettling. i almost want to chalk it up to me finally losing it.. but im 18.. i just cant swallow the possibility its just me losing it. im asking on here because i dont think anyone will be rude or straight-forward call me looney... any advice? any ideas...? please. its really unnerving.

that was just your creepy "Uncle Joe" that your mom used to warn you about and tell you not to get in his van...

Are you a Doctor?

What if this was, and you just caused someone to not get the help they need?

Many people have died, or hurt themselves, or others, because they were told this exact thing. Documented, 100% factual cases, lots of them.

Are you a doctor?

If you were you still wouldn't know what schizophrenia is. You would just be sitting there writing down symptoms then looking in your manual that states almost every symptom is some form of mental illness and then refer to a psychiatrist for medication for those symptoms. That's real helpful advice, doctor's advocate, Sakari. Symptoms are never the problem and if they knew what the problem was then they could pin point it out, but they can't and never will, but hey, if drugs and counseling make someone with paranormal experience feel better they might not wreck that persons life long-term, but that's a chance you are willing to take for someone else on a message board; good for you; I hope you feel better.

Couldn't hurt, and could help...If you really go, and be honest, I will bet my right testicle you will thank this advice later. ( bet my left one on another topic )

never bet a tessticle my friend lol. and alright

that was just your creepy "Uncle Joe" that your mom used to warn you about and tell you not to get in his van...

no it wass a dark matter, almost. i mean, it seemed human in shape, but i wasnt wearing my glasses. the only other people in the house were my dad nd step mom, and they were too big for what i saw 9not to be too rude)