Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

why women are shaped like they are.

danielost

Did not read the thread but it seems I might be the firts to say I like small hips and breasts

Did not read the thread but it seems I might be the firts to say I like small hips and breasts

Nope, sorry mate. others have too, and I see the beauty in what you say, but I find no breast to be above me :D. Big small , medium, I think they are all fantastic and wonderful. I mean look at this boob.......

VyEikow.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

We are all uniquely beautiful and, luckily, we all have different taste otherwise we would be fighting for the same man or woman.

My taste in men is personal and other women might disagree with mine, but attraction is not just physical, it's a combination of individual factors.

• Like 1

When women are young, they are shaped with lots of curves, to make men want them. Women who aren't shaped this way have to sweeter.

When women are grandmothers they are shaped with out curves, becaue they have to go ten rounds with the grandkids. At, least this is the way it was when we were hunter gatherers.

I don't agree with this. There are loads of stick thin women without curves who are top favourites voted in men's magazines. Look at the way everyone goes on about Pippa Middleton.

Older women gain more curves. Some women become grandmothers in their 30's, and still are considered highly attractive to men and still capable of having children of their own.

Were you a hunter gatherer? Do you remember what it was like back in those times?

You know what we call the men who vote for the stick women?

Stupid as hell

That's what we call them

The stick women are physically sick usually. Their too thin, besides if they put a little more wieght on they might have curves.