Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top 9,486 Ways Jay Carney Won’t Answer You

Kowalski

The top 9,486 ways Jay Carney won’t answer your questions

Jay Carney doesn’t have an answer for that. He hasn’t discussed that subject with the president. He will refer you to the Department of [insert agency here]. He refuses to speculate on that. He’ll have to get back to you.

But he appreciates the question.

A Yahoo News analysis of the 444 briefings that Carney has held since becoming White House press secretary has identified 13 distinct strains in the way he dodges a reporter's question. Since Carney held his first daily briefing with reporters in the White House Brady Press Briefing Room on Feb. 16, 2011, for example, he’s used some variation of "I don’t have the answer" more than 1,900 times. In 1,383 cases he referred a question to someone else. But will he at least speculate on hypotheticals? No. In fact, he has refused to do so 525 times.

From: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/top-9-486-ways-jay-carney-won-t-104907191.html

Reporter; You. You can’t lie, so tell me Jay where is Obama?

Carney; Uh, hmm, well, uh, I don’t know where he’s not.

Reporter:- Your telling me, you don’t know where Obama is?

Carney: It wouldn’t be inaccurate to assume that I couldn’t exactly not say that it is or isn’t almost partially incorrect.

Reporter: So you do know where he is?

Carney: On the contrary. I’m possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably do or do not know where he shouldn’t probably be, if that indeed wasn’t where he isn’t. Even if he wasn’t at where I knew he was .....

We-are-Not-Amused.jpg

• Like 4

The artful dodger. Probably a requirement to be the White House press secretary.

• Like 1

The only thing that surprises me is it seems they can always stoop lower than I ever thought they could.

• Like 1

Hey Kowalski, BINGO!

the thing that surprizes me is that "reporters" bother asking him anything at all, I would love to see a "press" briefing where all the "news people" just sat there looking a him and not saying a word.( or maybe a question like, "hey Carney, what'd have for breakfast, last night")

he's such a snake, so perfect for obama's "transparent" administration.

• Like 2