Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Supersquatch

Bigfoot Prints in Colorado

23 posts in this topic

Cryptozoologists start early:

Posted (edited)

Cryptozoologists start early:

Edited by soulcaliber

My size 8 boot, in mud, leaves a size 13 print by the time I pull my boot out and the mud with it.

Then add in the weather, rain, drying, rain....

No way this was a person leaving those holes......Or a Bear.

I saw no sign of humans there either, well, the kid and his dad are one sign, and there dog.....And I guess the downed trees from cutting lumber could be a sign...

Nah, a Bigfoot sounds more interesting......

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

So its not that old 21st Jun, can u tell me which place.

Their should have been at least 2 footprints or more,and judging by the hardness of the earth, it could be estimated the weight of the bigfoot to be 1 tonn or more.

Its preety hard to accept it a genuine bigfoot print, nature can weather those soils, by wind, rain...heat and cold does it things.

It s very weak evidence. :)

Edited by soulcaliber

I find potholes in the road all the time.

Must be Bigfoot.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I find potholes in the road all the time.

Must be Bigfoot.

Very true and the DOT fills them in!!! It's a cover-up!

"and the DOT fills them in" lol I know that's the funniest part of my joke

Edited by QuiteContrary
2 people like this

So its not that old 21st Jun, can u tell me which place.

Their should have been at least 2 footprints or more,and judging by the hardness of the earth, it could be estimated the weight of the bigfoot to be 1 tonn or more.

Its preety hard to accept it a genuine bigfoot print, nature can weather those soils, by wind, rain...heat and cold does it things.

It s very weak evidence. :)

No, in true bigfoot fashion there should only be one footprint.

2 people like this

No, in true bigfoot fashion there should only be one footprint.

And in true bigfeet fashion there would then be more ? :)

1 person likes this

I have to agree that to make such a deep imprint, the bigfoot would have to be supernaturally heavy. The kid and his dad don't even leave scuffs on th3 ground. Plus the footprints are full of sticks. My first guess would be similar to Sakari, that it is simply a boot print that originally made in mud and has weathered down.

This is not good evidence of Bigfoot. :cry:

Wait, wait. Hold on a second.

I thought Bigfeets covered their footprints so that way people don't track them. Just like how they often hide from humans good enough so that we never have solid evidence of them, but bad enough so that we can get countless blurry pictures and terrible footage of them, not to mention the tons of eyewitness reports that people have of them. So they're really great at hiding, but also bad at it too? Meanwhile, we have dead bodies and clear photos of the giant squid, which lives in the depths of the ocean where no human can easily go? And Bigfoot live in forests in one of the most populated countries in the world?

...What?

Sorry for my rambling. Just wanted to make a point. Anyways, yeah, this looks fake for reasons already said.

2 people like this

Wait, wait. Hold on a second.

I thought Bigfeets covered their footprints so that way people don't track them. Just like how they often hide from humans good enough so that we never have solid evidence of them, but bad enough so that we can get countless blurry pictures and terrible footage of them, not to mention the tons of eyewitness reports that people have of them. So they're really great at hiding, but also bad at it too? Meanwhile, we have dead bodies and clear photos of the giant squid, which lives in the depths of the ocean where no human can easily go? And Bigfoot live in forests in one of the most populated countries in the world?

...What?

Sorry for my rambling. Just wanted to make a point. Anyways, yeah, this looks fake for reasons already said.

Your signature GIF is fricken awesome !

Your signature GIF is fricken awesome !

Thank you, kind sir! :)

I have to agree that to make such a deep imprint, the bigfoot would have to be supernaturally heahe kid and his dad don't even leave scuffs on th3 ground. Plus the footprints are full of sticks. My first guess would be similar to Sakari, that it is simply a boot print that originally made in mud and has weathered down.

This is not good evidence of Bigfoot. :cry:

The only thing wrong with that is that it goes against the established laws of physics. Muddy boots are going to increase the amount of area in contact with the ground. Any time you make a dent or punch apeice of steel the required calculation is the force divided by the area. If you increase the area then the resultant force in pound per square inch is REDUCED not increased.

So if you have giant feet then you need a very heavy weight to make a deep impression. And in all.my years of tracking, I've never seen footprints get significantly larger. A little maybe in snow due to freezing and thawing.......but on bare ground. Never.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Imo:

I know I'll take heat for this, but when I see kids doing this, it just bugs the heck out of me. As Dad tells him... we are in a Squatchy area... and there are a lot of them in CO... and yes son you've got a Squatch print... yadda yadda yadda. The kid is too old for the Easter Bunny, he's too old for Bigfoot tales AS FACT. There, I said it.

"Some people think so, Son. What do you think? Why? What else could this be? What other signs can we find? Why is that a sign of BF instead of another animal? What animals live around here? Let's find their tracks." etc Help your child to think, not push an undocumented creature on him as fact. Let him be curious and explore and test out his own thoughts, give him room and a little guidance and good resources.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Posted (edited)

The only thing wrong with that is that it goes against the established laws of physics. Muddy boots are going to increase the amount of area in contact with the ground. Any time you make a dent or punch apeice of steel the required calculation is the force divided by the area. If you increase the area then the resultant force in pound per square inch is REDUCED not increased.

So if you have giant feet then you need a very heavy weight to make a deep impression. And in all.my years of tracking, I've never seen footprints get significantly larger. A little maybe in snow due to freezing and thawing.......but on bare ground. Never.

Then you have not worked, hiked, tracked or hunted in mud /clay before.

Wildhorse tracks in Nevada, and cattle, around water holes are a lot bigger then their hooves are.

When you walk in mud such as this type, you do not need a Scientific evaluation to figure it out.

You step in, the mud has to go somewhere, and that somewhere is up the sides of the boots, all around, and up, waving over the top. A lot of the mud sticks to the boot ( shoes, feet, hooves, etc. ). The hole is there, and the boot took something out of where the hole was not to create the hole. If you had flat mud, and have a 3 inch depression later, that debris had to go somewhere.

When the mud ( clay also ) dry, the prints are going to be bigger then the thing that made them. They were bigger when they were made.

Then, when it rains, or get wet again, the hole does get bigger, and at the same time starts to fill in. The sides of the hole erode, forming bigger " prints ", until, eventually the holes are filled in again.

Anyone that has trully hunted, or hiked around water holes, rivers, creeks, lakes, etc. should know this.

Edited by Sakari
1 person likes this

Imo:

I know I'll take heat for this, but when I see kids doing this, it just bugs the heck out of me. As Dad tells him... we are in a Squatchy area... and there are a lot of them in CO... and yes son you've got a Squatch print... yadda yadda yadda. The kid is too old for the Easter Bunny, he's too old for Bigfoot tales AS FACT. There, I said it.

"Some people think so, Son. What do you think? Why? What else could this be? What other signs can we find? Why is that a sign of BF instead of another animal? What animals live around here? Let's find their tracks." etc Help your child to think, not push an undocumented creature on him as fact. Let him be curious and explore and test out his own thoughts, give him room and a little guidance and good resources.

There's no accounting for how parents raise kids. Some teach their children to be themselves, some to be what they would have them be, and still other would make them into copies of themselves. Sadly, there are no requirements in order to have children other than to have functional glands.

When tracks like this are found, you need to get a real, professional tracker in there asap. Someone that actually knows how to track and deals with animals a lot, can easily tell a "faked" set of tracks from a real set of tracks. That being said, unless the tracks are fresh it can be hard figuring out what exactly created said tracks.

There's usually not that many prints ever found when it comes to a Bigfoot, however those are pretty big, and pretty deep.........almost too deep, but it's hard to tell from a photo.

Posted (edited)

When tracks like this are found, you need to get a real, professional tracker in there asap. Someone that actually knows how to track and deals with animals a lot, can easily tell a "faked" set of tracks from a real set of tracks. That being said, unless the tracks are fresh it can be hard figuring out what exactly created said tracks.

I might ... if I found a mile long trail in fresh mud on the side of a log road. And the prints were clear and obviously not from plastic or plaster or wooden fake feet. But first I would take a b-load of pics and video the whole thing, and probably I would not personnally hire a tracker, but would get ahold of a State Forest Services officer to look a them. I'd probably say I found grizzly bear prints to get the guy out there.

I'd not hire someone if I had two 3 month old prints at a logging site.

Edited by DieChecker

Ight ... if I found a mile long trail in fresh mud the side of a log road. And the prints were clear and obviously not from plastic or plaster or wooden fake feet. But first I would take a b-load of pics and video the whole thing, and probably I would not personnally hire a tracker, but would get ahold of a State Forest Services officer to look a them. I'd probably say I found grizzly bear prints to get the guy out there.

I'd not hire someone if I had two 3 month old prints at a logging site.

There are a number of things to consider really and diechecker has touched on couple of them. A single print or just a couple could easily be a hoax, but that is going to depend on what the ground conditions are at the time the tracks were made, not when the tracks were found. As far as professional trackers go.......that's a tough call to make. You can see what direction they lead and you have eyes, not only that but you're there right that redhot minute. First you have to locate one, work out a price. Then he has to get there and all this can take way more time than it's worth.

At the risk of sounding a bit arrogant, trackers that I have had any dealings with aren't all they're cracked to being. Just an observation.

Oh, one other thing to consider. If the prints have toes showing then it less likely that they were made by some idiot who can't clean the mud off his boots......and you think it's a Bigfoot.......well? I really don't know what to say?

There are a number of things to consider really and diechecker has touched on couple of them. A single print or just a couple could easily be a hoax, but that is going to depend on what the ground conditions are at the time the tracks were made, not when the tracks were found. As far as professional trackers go.......that's a tough call to make. You can see what direction they lead and you have eyes, not only that but you're there right that redhot minute. First you have to locate one, work out a price. Then he has to get there and all this can take way more time than it's worth.

At the risk of sounding a bit arrogant, trackers that I have had any dealings with aren't all they're cracked to being. Just an observation.

And hopefully you've not just hired Bobo, who will point out all the bent over weeds and scuff marks on trees that are Undeniable Proof of a bigfoot coming through the area. Ohhhh.... Sorry.... Not bigfoot, but a 'Squatch. God I hate that term!! :td:

Posted (edited)

Yeah, becauseut, tell the truth, don't you just love BoBo's cheap, tacky ball caps? C'mon, you know You'll order several of them from ther website.

Edited by keninsc