Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video Footage Of Fairies In Lady's House

NatureBoff

This doesn't look like fake footage to me..

Published on Mar 1, 2013

These orbs are in my daughter's bedroom. Towards the end, there is a strange, double or winged looking orb. I've never seen one like it! My neighborhood is the site of a previous settlement, with slaves quarters and an old church nearby. The feeling we get from this activity is non-threatening, and our animals (cats and dogs) don't seem to be alarmed by it, either. My whole house has this level of activity, as if hundreds are just coming and going, passing through.

What makes her think there fairies? She should try and catch one if there are so many of them

• Like 4

i bet they would freak out if they belived them to be bugs getting in their hair...the reason why they were coming at them was because they were attracted to the light the camera was giving off...im with r4z3er on this one.. she should have caught one seeing how there were so many

Orb optics hmmm

Errrrrmmmmm All I see is some1 filming insects flying around her house.

Am I the only one who notices they don't say anything that make you thing they think its paranormal or anything strange in the actual video. I would guess some1's filmed a lot of bugs in there house then either the filmers or someone else has come up with the story.

• Like 3

Here's another one which is quite good.

[media=]

[/media]

I'm perplexed myself now. They look like may-flies to me, but do seem to have a natural glow. So what species are they?

Edited by RingFenceTheCity

Rewlahool

RingFenceTheCity

SunnyBlues

tailormaneinafog

Le Lapedalleur

tailormaneinafog

Humblemun

Smugfish

The many changes of his username is the most interesting thing about RingFenceTheCity's posts, lol.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 3

So dust and bugs on film have changed from spirits to fairies now?

• Like 6

All they need is a cat or bug net. Then they could catch a few or at least knock them silly. Then we could be treated to a fairy autopsy. Then I'll decide.

I'm pretty good with a bug net. Maybe I could be a Fairy Hunter and get my own reality show. Hmmmmmmm I bet some network would pick it up.

I better rush out and buy some tank tops.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

Tell your daughter to clean her room! She has some serious bugs! A bug zapper will kill bugs and annoying fairies!

• Like 2

I'm perplexed myself now. They look like may-flies to me, but do seem to have a natural glow. So what species are they?

Your "natural glow" is refection of a light source from behind the camera. It's quite clear in both videos there are lights behind the camera (first video there is a reflection top right and middle left and the second video look at the branches at the top of the video)

There just insects I could outside tonight a create the same effect.

• Like 2

Your "natural glow" is refection of a light source from behind the camera. It's quite clear in both videos there are lights behind the camera (first video there is a reflection top right and middle left and the second video look at the branches at the top of the video)

There just insects I could outside tonight a create the same effect.

This security video uses infra-red btw. Perhaps they are almost 100% reflective for example. They also move MUCH faster than beetle fireflies. I searched the internet for an official nature site like National Geographic for similar footage, but there simply isn't any to be found. Why aren't these little critters part of a BBC nature programme for example? Why hasn't anyone solved the mystery once and for all? I suspect they can't be caught with bug-nets, but a serious attempt at containing them in a sealed room and fumigating is a possibility for an intrepid researcher.

P.S. You couldn't recreate the effect.

I have no idea why the OP decided there were fairies in the video... He usually leans more to giant hyraxes that can magically change shape at will to become whatever they want.

• Like 1

Looks like bugs to me too. I don't see anything that screams fairy to me.

I have a 5 year old daughter.... so I know fairies.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Looks like bugs to me too. I don't see anything that screams fairy to me.

I have a 5 year old daughter.... so I know fairies.

Bugs don't move that fast and create a glow effect though. Why no National Geographic or BBC Nature programme on these bug-look-alike-fairies then?

This security video uses infra-red btw.

Your point being?

Perhaps they are almost 100% reflective for example.

Lots of things, and parts of things, reflect differently - so again, what is your point?

They also move MUCH faster than beetle fireflies.

Rubbish. Basic beginner's error. Up close, even a slowly moving insect/anything will traverse the field of view very quickly. Further away things will cross the same angle much slower and therefore appear slower. Distant things will hardly move at all.. (do I need to post that Father Ted video?) It's the very simple concept of angular velocity - look it up.

So, UNLESS you know how close the thing is, making statements about being 'much faster' is just plain wrong.

I searched the internet for an official nature site like National Geographic for similar footage, but there simply isn't any to be found.

You know what - I looked for NG videos of paint drying, and they don't have any of them either!!! OMG!! - just what could possibly be going on?? It's a huge conspiracy by the reptilians, I reckon.. Some might say that NG simply don't bother with basic stuff like helping people realise that bugs will catch the light in videos, but those people must be crazy!!! It should be NG's highest priority, I reckon... Well.. after they do my paint-drying one, anyway.. :rolleyes:

Why aren't these little critters part of a BBC nature programme for example?

Clearly it is because the media have been shut down completely on this one. You're on to the most important thing since Watergate...

Again, some might say... oh yes, I already said that..

Why hasn't anyone solved the mystery once and for all?

Perhaps because there is no mystery. FTR, there are plenty of videos showing these effects. The fact that you, RingFenceTheCity/SunnyBlues/tailormaneinafog/Lapedalleur/Humblemun *think* it's a mystery is irrelevant to reality, and the fact you couldn't find any relevant videos simply tells us what segment of the Internet you like to inhabit...

I suspect they can't be caught with bug-nets, but a serious attempt at containing them in a sealed room and fumigating is a possibility for an intrepid researcher.

P.S. You couldn't recreate the effect.

Oh, the delicious irony. You can't even catch a bug (other than on video), yet you complain because no 'intrepid researcher' can be bothered to recreate a video of said bugs...?

I think it's pretty clear from this thread and other posts that nothing will shake your beliefs, so no matter how hard anyone tried to 'recreate' the video, you would find excuses.

BTW, next time you post a video, could you make it clear whether it is yours or not? It is basic politeness - all intrepid researchers do it.

• Like 3

lol. I said "in A Lady's House" not "In My House"! Why don't you or one of your habitual nay-sayer friends actually go outside one evening and video some bugs doing the same thing so you can prove me wrong? Oh, too much effort is it? Are you going to spend time dissecting every sentence again instead of doing something useful?

This doesn't look like fake footage to me..

Published on Mar 1, 2013

These orbs are in my daughter's bedroom. Towards the end, there is a strange, double or winged looking orb. I've never seen one like it! My neighborhood is the site of a previous settlement, with slaves quarters and an old church nearby. The feeling we get from this activity is non-threatening, and our animals (cats and dogs) don't seem to be alarmed by it, either. My whole house has this level of activity, as if hundreds are just coming and going, passing through.

Emphasis mine. Really sounds like you meant in your own home.

OnT: Yeah...Hello bugs?

The lady needs one of these, SORTED!! they are called b u g s c r e e n s.

64-250x250.jpg

• Like 1

lol. I said "in A Lady's House" not "In My House"! Why don't you or one of your habitual nay-sayer friends actually go outside one evening and video some bugs doing the same thing so you can prove me wrong? Oh, too much effort is it? Are you going to spend time dissecting every sentence again instead of doing something useful?

Why dont you do it? you say fairies are real or so you clamied..so you do it instead of creating fantasy animals that only you see

• Like 1

Bugs don't move that fast and create a glow effect though. Why no National Geographic or BBC Nature programme on these bug-look-alike-fairies then?

Fly that fast? .... Yes they do.

The glow? .... From the camera light.

• Like 1