Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pj bandit

Ipod touch mysteriously reappearing

7 posts in this topic

Hi i would like to discuss something that heppened to me today to see what i get in response.

Recently I had left my iPod touch at a friends house so I went round after work to retrieve it, put it in my backpack and cycled home. When i got home I can't remember if i left it in the backpack or took it out but the next morning when i went to get it to listen to music as i cycled to work I could not find it anywhere.

So days went by and I still couldn't find it until today when it turned up in blatant view on a shelf in my room. The shelf I had searched hopelessly, the shelf i had cleaned vigorously. I have questioned all those in my household and anyone who has visited my room since the disappearance.....but to no avail.

How on earth did it get there?

Someone in your household may well have borrowed it, they are not likely to admit to it if they had not asked your permission.

But at least now you have it back.

To be honest, that is the kind of response i was expecting. I was hoping for something else though.

I live with my mum and step dad, they wud have no reason to borrow it. They all have their own equipment far superior to my cracked screen old skool iPod touch. I saw them ealier and was like 'cheers for finding my iPod' (since my first thought was that one of them had found it and placed it on that shelf) and they had no idea what I was talking about. This has been ruled out.

To be honest, that is the kind of response i was expecting. I was hoping for something else though.

Oh I see.

Ghost. Had to be ghost.

2 people like this

On another note, the case was solved. A friend of my brothers was hoking through my pathology textbook as he is now doing the same course I did in uni and found it inside and placed it on the shelf.

Posted (edited)

you were probably tired from work and overlooked it sitting right in front of you, I do it all the time with my socks in the morning.

oh nevermind, didn't see that this Unexplained Mystery was explained.

Edited by CharlieCluster7

yea it was