Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Dark5

Video: 5 Intriguing Facts about the NSA

4 posts in this topic

I just created a new video documenting 5 intriguing facts about the U.S. National Security Agency, including a bit of history and a few details on the Agency's latest domestic spying efforts. Check it out, and feel free to give feedback and suggest future topics! I definitely want to dive deeper into some of the NSA's activities... -Dark5

Great video. The NSA is a good idea for protecting our national security as long as it doesn't spy on innocent American citizens. Unfortunately, it does just that.

2 people like this

Great video. The NSA is a good idea for protecting our national security as long as it doesn't spy on innocent American citizens. Unfortunately, it does just that.

Couldn't stand your likes being at 666. Do like what you said though.

Good video Dark5

Couldn't stand your likes being at 666.

I thought about that myself. I was hoping it would give me more authority in my posts, but alas it made no difference.

I'm thinking an extra benefit from Mr. Snowden's revelations is now we can easily tell which media outlet is aligned with or controlled by official government policy.