Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illusionist levitates from roof of London bus

Still Waters

He has stunned audiences with jaw-dropping stunts that defy logic and can make the most skeptical cynic believe in magic.

But in an daring new act, Bradford-born Illusionist Dynamo today took his impressive skills to even greater heights.

The 30-year-old entertainer took in London's sights by levitating beside the roof of a 15ft double-decker bus.

http://www.dailymail...London-bus.html

Obviously it's a trick, but I can't work out how he's doing it.

Obviously it's a trick, but I can't work out how he's doing it.

judging by the stiffness of his arm as seen in the footage, my money is on a pole running up a disguise along his arm onto a harness on his back.

judging by the stiffness of his arm as seen in the footage, my money is on a pole running up a disguise along his arm onto a harness on his back.

That's possible. I would like to see what happened in the beginning ...... a film of him levitating up off the ground and resting his hand on the bus would be good. Also one of him floating back to earth, lol!

• Like 1

My curiosity plus the internet ruined the illusion within minutes, modern life is rubbish!

I loved this stuff when I was a kid.