Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How things started with me

scots_nomad

Those people that saw you were over active imaginations and cases of mistaken identity.

Yes, dreaming, illness and fatigue DO do a lot of things.

Like make you see things that aren't there, make you suseptible to suggestion, or make you remember things wrong

No, the two girls were energized and happy, chatting about mundane events that day at school. They were separated immediately after they screamed and went pale. Each was asked what they saw away from earshot of the other. I wanted to be sure they weren't playing games with me at the time since their claims seemed so outrageous. Imagine being told you were just seen outside when you were in your room the whole time? Each described the same thing and was visibly shaken. They went from cheerful girls stuffing their faces after school at the fridge to pale and shaking. Convinced me. The one girl who was a friend of my daughter always was over trying to mooch rides off the horses since she was quite little. After that day she never returned to the ranch.

Edited by SSilhouette

Id imagine because her parents didnt like their girl getting shocked by appliances. Or being around people who talk about dopplegangers and ghosts

Kids have mood swings.

they described you, because kids do that crap, kids make things up.

I dont have to, people make mistakes

the claims were outrageous becasue its kids with imaginations

A lot of these doppleganger stories seem to have sonethings in common: illness and/or exhaustion. Considering how sensitive human perceptive organs are, it doesn't surprise me that these things can lead to bizarre experiences, there is a reason fever dreams happen. As well as night terrors and the plethora of questionable things. That's taking a biological stance on it, I couldn't fathom the number of psychological factors that can come into play.

And welcome to UM, LXC2.

• Like 1

Hi LXC2, welcome to UM and don’t worry, I am not at all offended by any of your comments. I note you said that you joined after reading twenty or so of my posts but I don’t know if you have since read all the way through the rest of the thread – If you do so you will note that similar questions have come up a number of times already so I don’t really want to repeat stuff I have already written but I would reply to a couple of the specific points in your posts.

Regarding ‘take the breathable water for example, I would have jarred it and gotten it tested.’ If you read that post again you will note that whilst we chatted out the ‘breathable water’ at one point early in the chats and then later when they led me towards my swimming pool because they wanted to demonstrate something to me they led me to believe that it was/maybe ‘breathable water’ in the pool (without actually saying that it was) – The only way I could test whether it was breathable was to actually try to breath it – which I did – and almost drowned! It wasn’t breathable water in my pool! But even if it had been and I had saved some of it, what would that prove? We DO actually have breathable water (that was what I was chatting to them about early in the chats) so me having some would have proved nothing ‘paranormal (And as I understand it the ‘breathable water is actually just water which has been supersaturated with oxygen so it probably wouldn’t have kept for long anyway as the saturated oxygen would, I assume, come out of the solution in a fairly short time leaving just ordinary water.)

Regarding ‘Take the speaking back in forth with actual sound, recorded it’ - Even if I had recorded them speaking to me, what would that prove? I guess it would prove that I knew someone who did a hell of a good impression of Billy Connolly but I am sure plenty of people can do that.

Quite a few people have asked me why I didn’t take a photo of the spiral pattern that they made with my CDs before the chatting actually started – trust me, I wish I had but not because it would prove anything to anyone else (how would they know that I hadn’t spent hours or days arranging the CDs like that myself?) but because it was an amazing looking pattern that I would have liked a picture of. So why didn’t I take a photo? I was in no hurry to take a pic because I wasn’t going to touch it until I had the chance to study it completely however I was aware that I was going to have to move it at some point as I was packing up all my belongings to move house so I would have taken a pic before I eventually had to destroy the pattern. I left that pattern on my floor for a few days during which a couple of my mates in Vietnam actually saw it but on the first day after the chats began when they ‘allowed me’ to leave my house I came back home to find that not only had the spiral been removed (by them) but the entire contents of my sitting room had been completely rearranged. To be honest I can’t even remember being annoyed that they had moved it before I had taken a pic because there were SOOOOO many bigger things going on by that stage that the spiral didn’t seem like such a big deal. I do still wish I had taken a pic although as I said already it would have proved nothing.

In one of my earlier posts I attached a photo I took of my TV screen (The screen was just a plain blue screen when I took the pic although it did seem to be showing that ‘specially intense’ shade of blue which always seemed to precede something weird happening like it was a signal to me to pay attention so I decided to take a photo to see if the photo would also show that strange glowing colour and if it did I also wanted to see if it would stay that colour even after whatever the weird thing was had happened). Although the screen had just been a plain blue screen when I took the pic when I looked at the photo I was amazed to see the weird spiral pattern shown in the pic I attached, but does that prove anything? To this day I still don’t know if it is just some interference pattern created by the lines on the TV (although I have tried to replicate that photo many times without ever getting the spiral pattern again.)…NB there was something weird that happened just after I saw that shade of blue (other than the spiral pattern appearing on my photo) but I will save that for another day’s post now it has come back to mind.

I’ve mentioned in earlier posts that thanks to things my friends spoke to me about I was able to explain to Steven Hawking one of two ways that stuff can escape from black holes two years before scientists managed to work it out for themselves. Posting a copy of the email I sent him back in 2006 here wouldn’t prove anything at all because for all you would know I could have typed it yesterday. There are however experts out there (Including Steven Hawking himself) who could scientifically prove exactly what I said and exactly when I said it, but would that prove anything to people who choose not to believe my story? I would say not as it would be easier for them to believe that I just had a lucky guess. What if scientists now discover the second way that stuff can escape from black holes (which I have described in writing in one of my books) – Would that prove anything to the sceptics or would they just think it was 2 lucky guesses.

Those experts that could verify what I wrote to Steven hawking in 2006 would also be able to verify that I also predicted (in scientifically verifiable emails) what Hurricane Katrina would do to New Orleans as well as predicting that Hurricane Rita would do the same thing (which I predicted 5 weeks before Hurricane Rita even existed when it was unlikely that there would even be a Hurricane Rita as it was already late in the hurricane season) and predicting BPs massive black leak but if people could believe that it was just lucky guesses with the black hole stuff then why would they think those predictions were anything other than more lucky guesses – All of those predictions were way more accurate and way more specific than anything Nostradamus came out with but what does that prove? How many lucky guesses would it take to convince everyone?

I mentioned before that I would happily undergo an MRI scan while being questioned about my experiences (apparently an MRI can be used as an un-cheatable lie detector because it can show whether it is the memory part of your brain or the creative part of your brain that is active while you answer) but what if I did that and it showed that my story was coming from my memory rather than my imagination – Would that be seen as proof that I was telling the truth or would sceptics just find it easier to see it as proof that MRI machines can be fooled after all?

So what proof would be accepted by EVERYONE? I doubt there is anything that will convince everyone but like Ssilloutte said in her post yesterday ‘If what he is saying is true then you will all find out for yourself eventually’. I have explained many (but not all – just remembered something else to relate in a future post!) of the ‘weird stuff’ that I can prove at various points throughout this thread – If that isn’t enough for some people then so be it, I really don’t care whether people here believe me or not – They will all find out for themselves soon enough and I really don’t feel under any obligation to prove to complete strangers that I am neither a liar or a lunatic.

Regarding ‘Like the disputable theory on light he has. It all ties down somewhere, and I in his position, would have done everything in my power to validate their existence’ As I have mentioned before, as well as approaching Steven Hawking with one of the explanations of how stuff escapes from black holes and offering to share the second method with him too, I have at various times also contacted Glasgow University, St Andrews University and Herriot-Watt Universities in Scotland, MIT in the USA and The Perimeter Institute in Canada offering to let them test my story in whichever way possible as well as to share the other stuff I know which I haven’t been able to discuss on here but so far I have not received a single response from any of them. Maybe you think I should be doing even more of making a real pest of myself by bombarding them with emails but that really isn’t me – If my friends thought that was the right way to go they could make it happen ‘in the blink of an eye’ so whenever I get no reply I just think ‘Oh well, I guess that isn’t the way it will happen or this isn’t the time it will happen. From very early in our chats my friends warned me that I would have to get over my natural ‘are we there yet???’ attitude to everything. They told me that it would take a while for them to get ‘all the right cog wheels in all the right positions’ so I should just be patient and enjoy my life as much as I can until the time is right. They also pointed out that ‘there is no point in sprinting to get on a train that won’t leave for another hour anyway’. I must admit that at times I get bored waiting for things to happen and at other times I even decide that I am not willing to wait any longer but generally I have surprised myself with my patience, so I guess I learned something. Basically I feel that by sending out those emails or by discussing my story in my books or on chat-rooms like this I am standing lots of dominoes on their ends and all in a row but it is someone else’s role/job to push the first of those dominoes over because that isn’t something I can do by myself’

Edited by scots_nomad

A lot of these doppleganger stories seem to have sonethings in common: illness and/or exhaustion. Considering how sensitive human perceptive organs are, it doesn't surprise me that these things can lead to bizarre experiences, there is a reason fever dreams happen. As well as night terrors and the plethora of questionable things. That's taking a biological stance on it, I couldn't fathom the number of psychological factors that can come into play.

I'm wondering what part of the experience not being mine that people aren't getting here? I know this is derailing the topic so maybe we should all adjourn and go over here and talk about it: http://www.unexplain...topic=232445=

The last thing I'll say about it here is that I was witnessed by others in two places at the same time, who were all different body types, states of health, ages etc. All reported completely being fine at the time. Multiple witnesses describing the same events. I never saw myself in more than one place. Other people did. Other people. Multiple people. Can't be chalked up to singular biology of this or that person or random brain misfirings of any single person.

Basically I feel that by sending out those emails or by discussing my story in my books or on chat-rooms like this I am stinging lots of dominoes on their ends and all in a row but it is someone else’s role/job to push the first of those dominoes over because that isn’t something I can do by myself’
That is the perfect solution. Some of us are messengers. Edited by SSilhouette

I'm wondering what part of the experience not being mine that people aren't getting here? I know this is derailing the topic so maybe we should all adjourn and go over here and talk about it: http://www.unexplain...topic=232445=

The last thing I'll say about it here is that I was witnessed by others in two places at the same time, who were all different body types, states of health, ages etc. All reported completely being fine at the time. Multiple witnesses describing the same events. I never saw myself in more than one place. Other people did. Other people. Multiple people. Can't be chalked up to singular biology of this or that person or random brain misfirings of any single person.

That is the perfect solution. Some of us are messengers.

As a member of UM who I presume has been through multiple threads and read a lot of stories on here, you should know never to trust eyewitness testimony. Nothing in your stories suggested anything of the paranormal sort, either mistaken observation, or just downright fabrication. Teenage girls make stuff up, I've known many, it's not like they are incapable of it.

As a member of UM who I presume has been through multiple threads and read a lot of stories on here, you should know never to trust eyewitness testimony. Nothing in your stories suggested anything of the paranormal sort, either mistaken observation, or just downright fabrication. Teenage girls make stuff up, I've known many, it's not like they are incapable of it.

The other thread please? The teenage girls don't make up stuff that makes them never return to a ranch they used to not be able to stay away from mooching horse rides.

Read the whole account and not just the part that pleases your sceptical mind.

I'd rather hear more from Scots nomad on this topic.

Hi LXC2, welcome to UM and don’t worry, I am not at all offended by any of your comments. I note you said that you joined after reading twenty or so of my posts but I don’t know if you have since read all the way through the rest of the thread – If you do so you will note that similar questions have come up a number of times already so I don’t really want to repeat stuff I have already written but I would reply to a couple of the specific points in your posts.

Regarding ‘take the breathable water for example, I would have jarred it and gotten it tested.’ If you read that post again you will note that whilst we chatted out the ‘breathable water’ at one point early in the chats and then later when they led me towards my swimming pool because they wanted to demonstrate something to me they led me to believe that it was/maybe ‘breathable water’ in the pool (without actually saying that it was) – The only way I could test whether it was breathable was to actually try to breath it – which I did – and almost drowned! It wasn’t breathable water in my pool! But even if it had been and I had saved some of it, what would that prove? We DO actually have breathable water (that was what I was chatting to them about early in the chats) so me having some would have proved nothing ‘paranormal (And as I understand it the ‘breathable water is actually just water which has been supersaturated with oxygen so it probably wouldn’t have kept for long anyway as the saturated oxygen would, I assume, come out of the solution in a fairly short time leaving just ordinary water.)

Regarding ‘Take the speaking back in forth with actual sound, recorded it’ - Even if I had recorded them speaking to me, what would that prove? I guess it would prove that I knew someone who did a hell of a good impression of Billy Connolly but I am sure plenty of people can do that.

Quite a few people have asked me why I didn’t take a photo of the spiral pattern that they made with my CDs before the chatting actually started – trust me, I wish I had but not because it would prove anything to anyone else (how would they know that I hadn’t spent hours or days arranging the CDs like that myself?) but because it was an amazing looking pattern that I would have liked a picture of. So why didn’t I take a photo? I was in no hurry to take a pic because I wasn’t going to touch it until I had the chance to study it completely however I was aware that I was going to have to move it at some point as I was packing up all my belongings to move house so I would have taken a pic before I eventually had to destroy the pattern. I left that pattern on my floor for a few days during which a couple of my mates in Vietnam actually saw it but on the first day after the chats began when they ‘allowed me’ to leave my house I came back home to find that not only had the spiral been removed (by them) but the entire contents of my sitting room had been completely rearranged. To be honest I can’t even remember being annoyed that they had moved it before I had taken a pic because there were SOOOOO many bigger things going on by that stage that the spiral didn’t seem like such a big deal. I do still wish I had taken a pic although as I said already it would have proved nothing.

In one of my earlier posts I attached a photo I took of my TV screen (The screen was just a plain blue screen when I took the pic although it did seem to be showing that ‘specially intense’ shade of blue which always seemed to precede something weird happening like it was a signal to me to pay attention so I decided to take a photo to see if the photo would also show that strange glowing colour and if it did I also wanted to see if it would stay that colour even after whatever the weird thing was had happened). Although the screen had just been a plain blue screen when I took the pic when I looked at the photo I was amazed to see the weird spiral pattern shown in the pic I attached, but does that prove anything? To this day I still don’t know if it is just some interference pattern created by the lines on the TV (although I have tried to replicate that photo many times without ever getting the spiral pattern again.)…NB there was something weird that happened just after I saw that shade of blue (other than the spiral pattern appearing on my photo) but I will save that for another day’s post now it has come back to mind.

I’ve mentioned in earlier posts that thanks to things my friends spoke to me about I was able to explain to Steven Hawking one of two ways that stuff can escape from black holes two years before scientists managed to work it out for themselves. Posting a copy of the email I sent him back in 2006 here wouldn’t prove anything at all because for all you would know I could have typed it yesterday. There are however experts out there (Including Steven Hawking himself) who could scientifically prove exactly what I said and exactly when I said it, but would that prove anything to people who choose not to believe my story? I would say not as it would be easier for them to believe that I just had a lucky guess. What if scientists now discover the second way that stuff can escape from black holes (which I have described in writing in one of my books) – Would that prove anything to the sceptics or would they just think it was 2 lucky guesses.

Those experts that could verify what I wrote to Steven hawking in 2006 would also be able to verify that I also predicted (in scientifically verifiable emails) what Hurricane Katrina would do to New Orleans as well as predicting that Hurricane Rita would do the same thing (which I predicted 5 weeks before Hurricane Rita even existed when it was unlikely that there would even be a Hurricane Rita as it was already late in the hurricane season) and predicting BPs massive black leak but if people could believe that it was just lucky guesses with the black hole stuff then why would they think those predictions were anything other than more lucky guesses – All of those predictions were way more accurate and way more specific than anything Nostradamus came out with but what does that prove? How many lucky guesses would it take to convince everyone?

I mentioned before that I would happily undergo an MRI scan while being questioned about my experiences (apparently an MRI can be used as an un-cheatable lie detector because it can show whether it is the memory part of your brain or the creative part of your brain that is active while you answer) but what if I did that and it showed that my story was coming from my memory rather than my imagination – Would that be seen as proof that I was telling the truth or would sceptics just find it easier to see it as proof that MRI machines can be fooled after all?

So what proof would be accepted by EVERYONE? I doubt there is anything that will convince everyone but like Ssilloutte said in her post yesterday ‘If what he is saying is true then you will all find out for yourself eventually’. I have explained many (but not all – just remembered something else to relate in a future post!) of the ‘weird stuff’ that I can prove at various points throughout this thread – If that isn’t enough for some people then so be it, I really don’t care whether people here believe me or not – They will all find out for themselves soon enough and I really don’t feel under any obligation to prove to complete strangers that I am neither a liar or a lunatic.

Regarding ‘Like the disputable theory on light he has. It all ties down somewhere, and I in his position, would have done everything in my power to validate their existence’ As I have mentioned before, as well as approaching Steven Hawking with one of the explanations of how stuff escapes from black holes and offering to share the second method with him too, I have at various times also contacted Glasgow University, St Andrews University and Herriot-Watt Universities in Scotland, MIT in the USA and The Perimeter Institute in Canada offering to let them test my story in whichever way possible as well as to share the other stuff I know which I haven’t been able to discuss on here but so far I have not received a single response from any of them. Maybe you think I should be doing even more of making a real pest of myself by bombarding them with emails but that really isn’t me – If my friends thought that was the right way to go they could make it happen ‘in the blink of an eye’ so whenever I get no reply I just think ‘Oh well, I guess that isn’t the way it will happen or this isn’t the time it will happen. From very early in our chats my friends warned me that I would have to get over my natural ‘are we there yet???’ attitude to everything. They told me that it would take a while for them to get ‘all the right cog wheels in all the right positions’ so I should just be patient and enjoy my life as much as I can until the time is right. They also pointed out that ‘there is no point in sprinting to get on a train that won’t leave for another hour anyway’. I must admit that at times I get bored waiting for things to happen and at other times I even decide that I am not willing to wait any longer but generally I have surprised myself with my patience, so I guess I learned something. Basically I feel that by sending out those emails or by discussing my story in my books or on chat-rooms like this I am standing lots of dominoes on their ends and all in a row but it is someone else’s role/job to push the first of those dominoes over because that isn’t something I can do by myself’

You love making long winded posts. Jokes aside, I see what you are saying, no matter what some will believe, some won't, and no amount of "proof" posted on the internet will change that, as everything can and is fabricated on the net. Which I believe also. Though like I said, it could not hurt asking, which was why I did. I would really like to just sit down on skype or something and ask you some questions, but I don't think you would agree to that sadly. Anyways thanks for the reply.

The other thread please? The teenage girls don't make up stuff that makes them never return to a ranch they used to not be able to stay away from mooching horse rides.

Read the whole account and not just the part that pleases your sceptical mind.

I'd rather hear more from Scots nomad on this topic.

Well maybe the friend never coming back has more to do with parents not wanting their kid hanging around guys who take them into rooms for interegation. If all you want to hear is confirmation of your own ideas then don't post it in a thread, if you insist then be prepared to hear some alternative explanations.

In my last post about what I could prove and what I couldn’t I mentioned that another piece of proof had come to my mind which I hadn’t mentioned here before. Rather than writing the explanation out all over again I have just copied a post I did on another site about a year ago (actually I discussed that ‘proof’ over two posts there but I recapped the first post again when I posted the second one):-

…In one of my posts a few months ago I mentioned that a few times my friends suggested that I turn on my video camera while I was just watching videos on TV – In case you don’t remember or haven’t read those earlier posts I have copied the relevant section of that post here:

‘…There was even one point on the second day of the chats when they told me to put my TV onto the MTV station because they wanted to play me some songs they thought I would like. I asked whether they were going to play new stuff or old stuff and they said ‘Some is new, some is old and some haven’t even been written yet’!!! I asked them how they could possibly show me videos for songs that hadn’t even been written yet and they basically said ‘Just leave the technical stuff to us’! I spent a few hours watching videos while we chatted. I recognised some as ‘oldies’ and figured that the rest was just newish stuff I hadn’t heard but over the next few years songs were being released that I had heard (and seen the videos for) way back in June 2004

(Now I come to think of it, a few times that day they told me to switch on my video camera – When I asked what for or where I should point it they would just say ‘Wherever feels right’. Since there was nothing much else going on in the house at the time I started off videoing the TV but whenever I rewound it to see if anything ‘magical’ or weird had been caught on the film it all just seemed normal to me so I would just record over that stuff the next time they suggested I put the camera on. By the later stages I was just holding the camera in my hand without pointing it at anything, and when I looked at the film I had captured again a year or so again it just seemed like a jumbled mess of random shaky images with music playing in the background. I never thought of actually checking the release dates of those song though so maybe that’s a job for me to do tomorrow or the next day as I am sure it must be possible for ‘forensic scientists’ to verify when a video tape was actually shot – I know that still digital pictures will not only identify the date the picture was taken but also identify both the model of camera and even the specific camera that took it…Would be cool if I happen to have videoed a song in 2004 that wasn’t actually written until 2009! J…I was certainly hearing ‘new stuff’ as late as 2009 that they had played me back in 2004 so who knows…I’ll let you know if my review of that tape turns up anything interesting)…’

OK, so I said I would do it the following day or the day after but it actually took me until yesterday to get round to checking what videos I had recorded at that time and looking up their release dates on-line and the results of that exercise were interesting but also a bit disappointing: as I said in the extract from my previous post I was kinda hoping that I may have recorded some videos for songs that weren’t actually released unto 2009 – for example I remember watching the video for ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ by Shakira back in July 2004 despite the fact it wasn’t released until almost exactly two years later, I also saw ‘Mockingbird’ and ‘When I’m Gone’ by Eminem back then although the album they were on wasn’t released until Dec 2005 if I remember right, There is a Madonna song whose title I can’t think of right now but for some strange reason in the video she ends up dancing in a Vietnamese-looking noodle shop, I think it was released in 2009 but I actually saw the video just after I came back from my weird tour of Vietnamese-looking noodle shops that I wrote about in an earlier post, and I also saw a video for a song called ‘Umbrella’ but some woman called Rihanna (well the name meant nothing to me when I first saw the video in July 2004 because the song didn’t come out for another 3-4 years!). Anyway, I was hoping I would have caught some of them on the tape I recorded but unfortunately not. On the one tape I could find I had only caught bits of 11 different music videos and I spent last night trying to verify their release dates – Six of the songs on my tape were definitely out before July 2004 but the other five were a bit more interesting if the release dates stated either on the artistes own websites or on Wikipedia are correct:

The first video may or may not be interesting – It was a song called ‘Follow Through’ by Gavin DeGraw – It was on an album he released in 2003 and the track was used as the sound track for some American TV show but apparently it wasn’t released as a single until 2005. I recorded the video in July 2004 so I really don’t know if that would prove anything or not, it depends whether the video was made when the album was released or when the track was released as a single.

The next interesting song I caught was ‘You Had me’ by Joss Stone – According to Wikipedia the video was released in 2004 with the song officially released on 13th September 2004 – I recorded it in my house in Vietnam in July 2004 (not sure of the exact day in July but I can verify that I moved out of that house on 16th July 2004!

Next there was ‘Gravity’ by Embrace – The song was written by Chris Martin of Coldplay and was on one of their earlier albums but in July 2004 he gave the song to Embrace and they released their version in Aug 2004!

Next track was for a song called ‘East Breezy’ by Utaka. According to news releases on her own website she was in LA filming the video in July 2004 – the video was first previewed on TV (according to her website) on 1st September 2004 prior to the song being released on 7th September…So I recorded it on my TV six weeks before it was first aired on TV!

The last interesting video on the tape is for ‘Just Lose It’ by Eminem – It was released in October 2004 and banned by ‘Black Entertainment Channel’ at the request of Michael Jackson on 7th November…But I watched it sometime before 16th July 2004.

Those were the results of my review of the tape yesterday – like I said earlier, I was a but disappointed that I didn’t have any songs from 2009 or later on the tape, but I guess that even if it only proves that I watched and recorded the videos even one day before they were released it is kinda world-changing stuff – Whether it is or not depends on two things: (a) How accurate the release dates I found on-line are, and (B) How accurately forensic scientists can verify the actual date that my tape was made. I know they can tell to the exact day with a digital still but I really have no idea what they can tell from a digital video tape so I really don’t know what to do with this stuff. Maybe my tape is absolutely conclusive proof that time doesn’t only move forward or maybe it is just a jumbled mess of bits of music videos!

I'm curious Scots, when you talked to your friends, or talk to your friends, is the conversation audible? Have you tried doing EVPs? Did they make it clear why they chose you to receive these messages and teachings?

I'm curious Scots, when you talked to your friends, or talk to your friends, is the conversation audible? Have you tried doing EVPs? Did they make it clear why they chose you to receive these messages and teachings?

Hi Ssilouette again. The conversations with them were only audible for the first week or so until the day they showed me how to talk ‘telepathically’ (see one of my earlier posts). Even when they showed me how easy that was – i.e. that it took no effort at all on my part – I still wanted to continue chatting out loud when we were alone but they said ‘Why take a backward step? This is the way of communication of the future’ so from then on even when I would talk aloud to them they would still answer telepathically. I never deliberately tried to do an EVP with them but as I mentioned in my last post there were a few times when they suggested that I video tape what I was watching on TV at the time. At the time I thought I would see something on the recording that I hadn’t seen on the TV but whenever I checked they just seemed the same to me so I never really thought much more about them. One day a few months after the chats started I got the tapes out (I had 2 or 3 of them) and connected the camera to my big screen TV so I could have a closer look to see if I had missed something – That was the first time that I watched the tapes all the way through, and while two of the tapes had nothing but the sound of the music videos on them there was one which actually captured me talking to them at times however although it recorded me talking perfectly clearly whenever they were answering all the a tape caught was a VERY loud noise which was almost exactly like a pneumatic drill so all the tape had was me asking a series of questions and then listening to the sound of a pneumatic drill. Actually as it turns out it wouldn’t matter if it had recorded them talking too as I no longer have that tape – Shortly after the SE Asian tsunami on Boxing Day 2004 (The one they had told me was going to happen sometime soon back in July) I decided that I I just didn’t want to play this game anymore so I decided to commit suicide and get it over with. Before I did that I decided to destroy those tapes together with a few other bits and pieces that I wouldn’t want my family going through after my death (I know that sounds pretty dramatic but I really can’t explain how responsible I felt for all the people who died that day and I was SOOOOOOO p***ed off at my friends for putting me in that situation). The only reason the tape I mentioned in my last post survived was that I overlooked it because it was still in the video camera at the time.

As far as why they chose to talk to me – That is a question I asked them many times and I suppose the best/shortest answer I got from them was the one which I relate in the fourth post on page one of this thread.

While I am here there are a few things I want to add about the post I did a few days ago about the time my friends showed me what an atom actually looks like. Although, for the reasons I explained in that post, I can’t actually describe here what they showed me what I can say is that like our traditional image of an atom it did have a very dense central positively charged core surrounded by increasingly less dense negatively charged shells however if what they showed me is right then unlike in our traditional models the particles in their version of an atom WOULD follow Einstein’s Laws of motion. According to quantum theory sub-atomic particles do not follow Einstein’s Laws of Motion - under quantum theory electrons can even be in two places at once or they can be nowhere at all and therefore it is only possible to describe their location at any instant in time in terms of probabilities – having seen my friends image of an atom I can understand why it would appear that way if you start off by picturing our ‘traditional’ image of an atom, but I knew exactly where all the bits of their atom were at every instant. In other words, what my friends showed me would reconcile (to some extent at least) the gap between Einsteinian Physics and Quantum Physics - Effectively it is the basis of the mathematical holy grail – Unification Theory!

That would be a pretty big thing in itself however if you think about where I got the information from, my story wouldn’t just unify Einsteinian Physics and Quantum physics but it also fills the gap between science and religion…In fact it ties all religious beliefs together into one big bundle and then unifies them with logic and science – The Ultimate Unification Theory if you ask me…But then what would I know? I am just a wee guy from Glasgow.

Edited by scots_nomad

While I am here there are a few things I want to add about the post I did a few days ago about the time my friends showed me what an atom actually looks like. Although, for the reasons I explained in that post, I can’t actually describe here what they showed me what I can say is that like our traditional image of an atom it did have a very dense central positively charged core surrounded by increasingly less dense negatively charged shells however if what they showed me is right then unlike in our traditional models the particles in their version of an atom WOULD follow Einstein’s Laws of motion. According to quantum theory sub-atomic particles do not follow Einstein’s Laws of Motion - under quantum theory electrons can even be in two places at once or they can be nowhere at all and therefore it is only possible to describe their location at any instant in time in terms of probabilities – having seen my friends image of an atom I can understand why it would appear that way if you start off by picturing our ‘traditional’ image of an atom, but I knew exactly where all the bits of their atom were at every instant. In other words, what my friends showed me would reconcile (to some extent at least) the gap between Einsteinian Physics and Quantum Physics - Effectively it is the basis of the mathematical holy grail – Unification Theory!

That would be a pretty big thing in itself however if you think about where I got the information from, my story wouldn’t just unify Einsteinian Physics and Quantum physics but it also fills the gap between science and religion…In fact it ties all religious beliefs together into one big bundle and then unifies them with logic and science – The Ultimate Unification Theory if you ask me…But then what would I know? I am just a wee guy from Glasgow.

In other words, you found out that the physical world is but a dream, dreamt up by us all, like your friends said? I wonder then in a related topic, how it is that people in the physical are said to be able to affect more than spirits, those trapped in between your friend's side of "whatever" and this physical experience? Do you even dabble in these types of topics and how they relate to what you've learned so far?

Edited by SSilhouette

But right now I'm 80:20 that he's actually just doing a writing exercise in here, and not actually crazy.

But i tend to give people the benefit of the doubt

though I am more 20:80

Edited by LXC2

He said his deal was to get the word out. So finding that he has gotten the word out proves what exactly? That he is telling the truth?

I agree, where on earth is that venom coming from? [Well, I think I know actually] You can be sceptical without being vindictive or hysterical. I've posted on many sites about my double experiences also. I too feel compelled to get out the word on what happened. Though I don't profess to know why it happened or have all the answers about it. But I find solace when I talk to others about it and get input on what might be going on from a sheer mechanical standpoint.

I could be wrong but I think this level of venom might be coming from a christian or someone completely dedicated and rigid in their own subjective belief system that what Scots is saying is perceived as a direct threat to their sanity. And hence the defensive pre-emptive strike. It's a pretty common reaction to profound revelations or unusual experiences. I've seen it a lot.

Edited by SSilhouette

- post removed -

Cut it down to save space.

Links have been provided by the poster himself to some other sites where he he has already posted.There is also a link provided to kindle to download hes books for free.

Don't treat the members on this site like brainless idiots and do not assume we don't know how to research. Scots Nomad has always stated it was up to us, the readers to make up our own mind of wether we believe him or not.

Thread cleaned

As a general note, members are quite at liberty to post about their experiences on more than one forum, doing so does not automatically mean that the story is a fabrication or that there is an alterior motive.

I understand this, I just put up the site for people to see, nothing more, sorry if I seemed overly rude, I really meant nothing by it (it was late at night, and I realize that I wrote what I was thinking and not what I should have wrote, I apologize for writing so rudely, though I won't apologize for voicing my opinion, though I should have gone about it in another way). I put up the sites for people to come to their own conclusion, while righting mine, I'm done here. I've came to the conclusion that he's starving for attention, nothing more. I am done with this thread, good day.

Thread cleaned

As a general note, members are quite at liberty to post about their experiences on more than one forum, doing so does not automatically mean that the story is a fabrication or that there is an ulterior motive.

Thanks, I wanted it down myself, I wrote a lot more there than I intended too. Apologies to people that had to read my rant.

In a funny way, the wild reaction to the topic is part of the topic. Like I said, when profound truths challenge long held myths, there's bound to be a clash and a reaction. It's all part of the territory. I see it a lot.

Resuming the topic I'll ask Scots again:

In other words, you found out that the physical world is but a dream, dreamt up by us all, like your friends said? I wonder then in a related topic, how it is that people in the physical are said to be able to affect more than spirits, those trapped in between your friend's side of "whatever" and this physical experience? Do you even dabble in these types of topics and how they relate to what you've learned so far?

Hi Again Ssilhouette, regarding ‘In other words, you found out that the physical world is but a dream, dreamt up by us all, like your friends said? I wonder then in a related topic, how it is that people in the physical are said to be able to affect more than spirits, those trapped in between your friend's side of "whatever" and this physical experience? Do you even dabble in these types of topics and how they relate to what you've learned so far?’

The physical world isn’t so much a dream as a virtual reality, and it isn’t dreamt up by us it’s created by them – the only thing we are in control of is our own behaviour as we make our way through ‘the game’. Another point I’d like to correct is that no one is ‘trapped’ in between anything – we are either here playing the game or on the sidelines waiting to come back into play (although maybe waiting isn’t the word as my friends referred to them being in ‘cold storage’ suggesting to me that most people on the sidelines aren’t aware of anything much). I am not saying that there are no such thing as ‘ghosts’ though, because at one point when my friends were talking about how they ‘talk to all of my people all of the time’ they said that although in the majority of cases they do it just by planting thoughts or ideas into their heads (which people may believe they just came up with themselves or they may see it as some kind of ‘divine intervention’ or some other kind of external help) they did also say that with some people they can talk direct to them in dreams and that some others find it easier if they think they are talking to dead loved ones or even dead famous people…I mean famous dead people. Although we never really discussed it I suppose my friends may even create the illusion of ‘ghosts’ for other reasons other than just to communicate but I am just speculating there as it wasn’t something they specifically told me. People may believe that they can affect ‘spirits’ – there may be a reason why my friends want them, and other people to believe that they can, but in reality we control nothing but our own behaviour and anything that happens here happens because they want it to.

As Shakespeare said ‘All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts…’ – We are but cast members but my friends are the directors, producers, editors, prompters, set designers and everything else.

..Although we never really discussed it I suppose my friends may even create the illusion of ‘ghosts’ for other reasons other than just to communicate but I am just speculating there as it wasn’t something they specifically told me. People may believe that they can affect ‘spirits’ – there may be a reason why my friends want them, and other people to believe that they can, but in reality we control nothing but our own behaviour and anything that happens here happens because they want it to...

I'm assuming free will is what determines what happens to us in life. That will would be carried into death, no? They say hauntings are caused by those spirits who have chosen to not "move on" to the over there; they stay earthbound because they like it or whatever. I remember reading where your friends said that before a moment when someone lays eyes on something it was not real but the moment someone lays eyes on it, it then becomes real. Then in that way, we are part of the molding of the experience, all of us. If they ever talk to you again, maybe you could ask them for some more specifics about free will and if that extents to hauntings not just merely being something that they created.

I ask this because if hauntings are a matter of free will, this might shed more light on the relationship between matter and energy. Because physical matter can be manipulated by non-physical free will, assuming ghosts really are separate awareness affecting the physical world from the world of energy. Such as in the cases of hauntings where the ghost actually moves things around physically. And in a related topic, the art of psychokenesis by individuals using their will?

Edited by SSilhouette

I'm assuming free will is what determines what happens to us in life. That will would be carried into death, no? They say hauntings are caused by those spirits who have chosen to not "move on" to the over there; they stay earthbound because they like it or whatever. I remember reading where your friends said that before a moment when someone lays eyes on something it was not real but the moment someone lays eyes on it, it then becomes real. Then in that way, we are part of the molding of the experience, all of us. If they ever talk to you again, maybe you could ask them for some more specifics about free will and if that extents to hauntings not just merely being something that they created.

I ask this because if hauntings are a matter of free will, this might shed more light on the relationship between matter and energy. Because physical matter can be manipulated by non-physical free will, assuming ghosts really are separate awareness affecting the physical world from the world of energy. Such as in the cases of hauntings where the ghost actually moves things around physically. And in a related topic, the art of psychokenesis by individuals using their will?

Your free will enables you to behave how you see fit in this life but it doesn’t give you the right to change the rules that apply to us all – you can’t choose not to ‘move on’ any more than you could choose not to be affected by gravity. As to whether free will continues after ‘death’, I am not sure there is much scope for free will at that time for, as I understand it, once we pass on from one of our existences here there is a ‘de-briefing’ with my friends, going over all the good stuff and bad stuff you did during that ‘life’ and when that is finished you are off to ‘cold storage’ to await your next opportunity (NB: There was one point while we were talking in my garden that I actually wondered whether I had actually died and this was what happened to everyone so I asked them if this was the case. They said ‘Well something like this happens when people died but there is usually far less laughing and a lot more crying when we have a talk with your people when they die’)

Regarding telekinesis or psychokinesis – The same thing I said about your free will not being able to change the rules would apply to that, although having said that I could actually imagine my friends watching someone staring intensely at a pencil or something while trying to move it with their minds and my friends saying ‘Let’s move it for a laugh and really freak him out and then watch him make a fool of himself trying to prove to other people he can move things with his mind!’. In other words, I am not saying that things cannot disobey the laws of physics on some occasions, but if they do then it is my friends bending the rules rather than the human controlling them, and I do say that with some personal experience as the night before we first started talking I had what I could only describe as a poltergeist-like experience and it was terrifying at the time.