Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How things started with me

scots_nomad

Regarding telekinesis or psychokinesis – The same thing I said about your free will not being able to change the rules would apply to that, although having said that I could actually imagine my friends watching someone staring intensely at a pencil or something while trying to move it with their minds and my friends saying ‘Let’s move it for a laugh and really freak him out and then watch him make a fool of himself trying to prove to other people he can move things with his mind!’. In other words, I am not saying that things cannot disobey the laws of physics on some occasions, but if they do then it is my friends bending the rules rather than the human controlling them, and I do say that with some personal experience as the night before we first started talking I had what I could only describe as a poltergeist-like experience and it was terrifying at the time.

In the attempt to control the phenomenon of telekinesis or even understand poltergheist like events. You are saying the force one really connects with or is seeing the effects of your "friends" more or less? That energy or force becomes one with you, just like you arm feels like it is "you" because you believe it is you. If it's done for vanity instead of just gaining an understanding or necessity, I could see your friends messing with the mind of the experimenter that way for sure LOL :)

If what you perceive is accurate, my question to you is, do you believe a "friend" actually is SHARING a part of your body and aura for lack of a better word when this happens?

I'm of the opinion we can bring a "friend" or friends of this "type of conscious energy being" (that's what I'd call them, or the messenger type of angels) to merge a part of themselves into us even on an extended basis at times...as either an ally or foe relationship, which can also lead to an occaisional cosmic conscious at times with merging with a mass of "them" and other conscious life if we are really fortunate and can maintain the right consciousness attitude and connection.

Aren't we really one of them and they us when this fantasticly good connection happens? Just like to get your view. Yeah, in the beginning before you seek the wisdom and understanding behind "cause and effect" and collective free wills, these guys or friends (whatever you want to call them) play with people to teach them about themselves and others in the most strange processes LOL. So called miracles are not really against the laws of physics, it's just the forces, we as a society don't understand yet.

The most important lesson, I believe is most people on earth do not realize how even if just a few of them try to do even a minute good that they are capable and avoid the negative choices, the "Karma" of cause and effect changes when they are united as one by doing even just small things. It has a domino effect for good or evil in our reality. This can be the "Garden Eden" and because we each are the gardeners! If the world's bad, selfish and uncaring, it's because we aren't doing are our small part, it's not a God being indifferent! Everything makes a difference, miracles can and do happen! I think this is their main message to us. Do you agree that that is a big part of your "friends" message they are trying to teach us?

Hi Unicorn,

Regarding: “In the attempt to control the phenomenon of telekinesis or even understand poltergeist like events. You are saying the force one really connects with or is seeing the effects of your "friends" more or less?” - Yes basically what I am saying is that I know poltergeist-like or telekinesis-like things can happen but when they do it is them who are behind it and they are doing it for a reason (which may not become apparent until years later).

Regarding: “That energy or force becomes one with you, just like you arm feels like it is "you" because you believe it is you.” Some people may believe that it is they themselves who are causing such things but I always felt it was ‘something else’ – Something external from me that seemed to be picking on me for some reason (not necessarily picking on me in a bad way but it seemed to have singled me out). I mentioned in an earlier post that there was one day during the run up to ‘contact’ when I saw so many people having accidents – I saw 3-4 vehicle crashes, people falling off motorbikes, people dropping things or knocking things over or just bumping into each other. It isn’t actually weird for there to be lots of road accidents in Saigon because the roads there really are crazy but the strange thing that day is that I seemed to be reacting to the accidents BEFORE they happened! I would suddenly turn my head ‘for no apparent reason’ just in time to see the accident actually happen rather than hearing it then turning to look…I realized at the time that those things were happening far too often for it to be just 'coincidence' however even that day I didn’t feel I was causing the accidents but at some points I did wonder whether ‘something else’ was triggering them BECAUSE I was looking in that direction so I suppose I did feel a bit responsible but I NEVER thought it was me making it happen.

Regarding: “If it's done for vanity instead of just gaining an understanding or necessity, I could see your friends messing with the mind of the experimenter that way for sure LOL” - You are right to associate that kind of reaction from my friends to experiments being done for reasons of vanity or some other hope of personal gain. If however the experimenter was trying to do such things for ‘more noble’ reasons my friends would be unlikely to mess with their minds however that doesn’t mean that the experiment would work in such cases – after all that could still end up making the experimenter making a fool of themselves later if they do become convinced that they are in control of the phenomenon. In my experience and knowing my friends as I do I would think that it would be far more likely that my friends wouldn’t interfere with the experiment but instead may show the experimenter a glimpse of some other ‘paranormal’ phenomenon some time later (maybe minutes, maybe days, maybe months) – If someone is looking for a sign that ‘science isn’t everything’ and that person is deserving of a ‘sign’ (see my earlier post about signs and chains) then they will get one, however my friends do not like to be predictable so it is likely to be a completely different sign from that which was originally sought.

Regarding: “So called miracles are not really against the laws of physics, it's just the forces, we as a society don't understand yet.” I know what you mean but I wouldn’t really say it in that way – Despite everything I have seen and experienced I STILL believe in science and logic. Science IS important! It is important to us and it is important to my friends that we continue to try to grow and unravel and understand the sciences that govern how this world around us works (or at least how it works 99.999% of the time). Sure ‘miracles’ can happen (although I prefer to just call them ‘weird stuff’ as I don’t like the religious associations of miracles) but we can never rely on them or control them but we can make the world better for everyone by continuing to use science and logic to help us solve this logic puzzle of a world that we live in (at this stage of the game). Before my experiences I believed in science 100% and I still do, but I guess I see a gap between science and logic that I never saw before. Science isn’t ‘Everything’ to me now but it is still hugely important. 99.999% of the time the world will behave exactly as science would predict that it would – It would be illogical to ignore that other 0.001% but that shouldn’t diminish the importance of science.

Regarding: “The most important lesson, I believe is most people on earth do not realize how even if just a few of them try to do even a minute good that they are capable and avoid the negative choices, the "Karma" of cause and effect changes when they are united as one by doing even just small things. It has a domino effect for good or evil in our reality. This can be the "Garden Eden" and because we each are the gardeners! If the world's bad, selfish and uncaring, it's because we aren't doing are our small part, it's not a God being indifferent! Everything makes a difference, miracles can and do happen! I think this is their main message to us. Do you agree that that is a big part of your "friends" message they are trying to teach us?” I wouldn’t argue with any of that. I don’t really use the word ‘karma’ as I think most people’s understanding of it is too simplistic. Doing something ‘good’ in the hope of getting something better in return isn’t really doing a good thing in my opinion as it sounds more like greed or selfishness to me. The other problem I have with ‘karma’ is that sometimes bad things will happen and some people may think ‘That person must have done something really bad before for something like that to have happened to them’, but the truth is that bad things will happen to everyone from time to time – even to good people. That is life! We need to face challenges in our lives in order to learn and to grow.

Having said that, I am all for people doing something good for someone else every day – no matter how small – coz like you said, if everyone did more good than harm we could make this place a paradise in no time. Even before my experiences with my friends I believed ‘It’s nice to be nice’ – Not because I expected any reward for it in the afterlife or coz I thought that ‘karma’ would bring me some ‘quid pro quo’ reward for it, it just seemed like the logical way to live – Why make enemies when you could make friends instead? I suppose I believe more in ‘karma’ now than I did before my experiences with my friends but I would still prefer that people are good just because it was logical rather than being good in the hope of a future return for that ‘investment’.

Hope that helps clarify my thoughts.

Edited by scots_nomad
  • Like 1

Your free will enables you to behave how you see fit in this life but it doesn’t give you the right to change the rules that apply to us all – you can’t choose not to ‘move on’ any more than you could choose not to be affected by gravity. As to whether free will continues after ‘death’, I am not sure there is much scope for free will at that time for, as I understand it, once we pass on from one of our existences here there is a ‘de-briefing’ with my friends, going over all the good stuff and bad stuff you did during that ‘life’ and when that is finished you are off to ‘cold storage’ to await your next opportunity (NB: There was one point while we were talking in my garden that I actually wondered whether I had actually died and this was what happened to everyone so I asked them if this was the case. They said ‘Well something like this happens when people died but there is usually far less laughing and a lot more crying when we have a talk with your people when they die’)

Regarding telekinesis or psychokinesis – The same thing I said about your free will not being able to change the rules would apply to that, although having said that I could actually imagine my friends watching someone staring intensely at a pencil or something while trying to move it with their minds and my friends saying ‘Let’s move it for a laugh and really freak him out and then watch him make a fool of himself trying to prove to other people he can move things with his mind!’. In other words, I am not saying that things cannot disobey the laws of physics on some occasions, but if they do then it is my friends bending the rules rather than the human controlling them, and I do say that with some personal experience as the night before we first started talking I had what I could only describe as a poltergeist-like experience and it was terrifying at the time.

I was thinking that same thing about the pencil when I asked you about it. I thought that might be the answer they provided.

About "cold storage" and death. My own intuitions and impressions confirm that too, but modified. It has been my experience in life to be visited just shortly after death by a score or so of people in my dreaming work. They appear, youthful, sometimes older but always with a youthful glow around them, from them, a radiance not seen in usual dream characters. They will give me some sort of message or some expression of affection; never anger or "I'll get even with you!". They are always humble, even if they have been sworn enemies of mine in life. I felt my grandmother around me for some time just after she died but then...nothing...nothing at all. Nothing even since. I got the impression that she was such an excellent soul in life, so selfless, so loving, so humble and funny too; so present in the now, that this great spirit went to a higher plateau where even if she wanted to, she couldn't reach me down here in the trenches. Either that or she went into cold storage to be born next as a saint in the flesh like she was this last time. Boy how we need them!

Anyway, an odd experience about afterlife dream visits just after death I wanted to share with you. It was an enemy of mine who I never really knew, but who formed an opinion of me from black gossip, spread by another woman who was livid with anger that I'd bought a piece of property she had her eyes on and was driving the previous owner into bankruptcy so she could pick it up on a bargain. Anyway, this woman who died, who formed huge animosity for me from blind gossip, went about actually ruining my life with her own gossip. She even black mouthed my daughter, a little girl in school, and drove her friends away from her in her senseless vendetta.

As luck had it, we both wound up as parent volunteers and chaperones on a ski trip for our kids 8th grade class outing. She had a daughter in my son's class. Anyway, we wound up going to this ski park. The other parents that went with us were part of her group and so I was basically singled out. But a few of them were kindly to me; namely one, the dominant male. So this mitigated the situation. Anyway, the other parents besides this woman and I made complete asses of themselves night after night. They thought the vacation was for them, so they got stinking drunk every night and fooled around in the hot tub. Meanwhile I didn't drink, neither did this woman. So she would come back to the condo to find me humbly preparing food for the kids, being responsible etc. Then one day near the end when we were waiting for the kids to come off the slopes at the lodge, she sat down next to me and began to ask me questions about my life. I told her that I'd just closed a real estate deal with her brother who is a realtor, and was happy that we had income for that year. I told her how I broke horses, gardened did construction. She sat looking very sheepish, humbled and sorry...very sorry for how she had misjudged me. I could just tell it, you know.

Very soon after this trip, we heard that she was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer in the late stages. [she may have known actually at the ski trip and hence her change of attitude] She was dead within six months. The day she died [which was unknown to me until later] I had a dream where I was at her front door and she welcomed me into her home. She looked very shamed and subdued. She meekly invited me to sit down as she had a favor to ask me. She said that she could not "move on" until I forgave her. That she was stuck somehow. That this being stuck was a very bad situation for her. She didn't go into details about *what* was going to happen when she was stuck, she only just looked very frightened and subdued. I paused for a second, just long enough to make her think I wouldn't grant her the favor. Just long enough to make her feel the pain of what she put me and my kids through. And then in all sincerity I said that I forgave her. And though I did not require it to seal the deal, I asked her to watch over my life and guard me from black gossip as her repayment to me for the damage she had done. That it would be good for both of us. She nodded and with that, the dream ended.

For me, my experiences mean that there is at least a brief period where the dead are allowed free will. I wonder if your friends could elaborate on this? Or if they have in the past? I don't recall reading that anywhere in your posts.

Edited by SSilhouette

Hi Romulus,

As I have said from the start I have absolutely no problem with anyone who finds my story too unbelievable to possibly be true as I have no doubts whatsoever that that would be my reaction had I not lived it myself. I also said that I would take it as a compliment if people thought I was imaginative enough to have made this up because it really is a hell of a story and you still haven’t heard the tip of the iceberg (albeit that your compliment that you think I’ll make a great fiction writer one day is somewhat overshadowed in my mind by the suggestion that I am plagiarizing my story from the work of someone else :yes: ). To reiterate something else I said earlier in my posts my life would be a whole lot easier if this was a work of fiction, or even if I was willing to keep the truth to myself and claim that this was all a great work of fiction that I had made up - This wasn’t just ‘an experience that I went through’, I have lived this story for 8 years now and it has caused me more problems in my personal life than you can possibly imagine.

There is little point in me either giving you my word it is true or swearing an oath to that effect as you don’t know me from Adam so why should my word be worth anything to you, but I will repeat that every single word I have written (and will write) on this subject IS true, however should you chose to ignore any further posts or continue to consider them as being a work of fiction it really is no skin off my nose and I trust you will find some enjoyment or interest in them either way.

Having said that, I do welcome your post as no doubt some others may be thinking the same way you do so it gives me a chance to address the points you made (where I can).

Re: Point one; ‘…No one could remember such detailed conversations at a near verbatim level years after they occur’. All I can say in response to this is that you are wrong because that is exactly how my memory works and how it always has done. I have no idea how other people remember things – I have heard people being described as having a photographic memory, well my seems to work on sound rather than images (although I can also remember events in great detail like I am watching an old cine film of them). That is how I have always remembered things. I have never had to study or revise for exams because I just found it easy to remember the lessons and as long as I understood the subject being discussed at the time then recalling during exams was never a problem. It is now almost exactly 8 years since the events discussed in my posts happened and during that time we talked for many hours each day over a period of 3-4 weeks but even after this time I could probably still sit down and type out the vast majority of our chats in near verbatim fashion. In truth however much of what I have posted so far has been cut and pasted from stuff I had written out at various times during those 8 years.

For more than a year after the initial ‘introductory crash course’ I didn’t breathe a word of my story to ANYONE – primarily because I didn’t expect anyone to believe me – Well actually I didn’t think anyone would believe me without hearing the whole story (or most of the whole story at least) and the big problem was that the whole story was just too big and would take too long to explain for me to expect anyone to sit and listen all the way through it without jumping to an early assumption that I had gone nuts! I thought about writing the whole story down as a book but I had soooo much stuff in my head that I had no idea where to start, what to put in, what to leave out, and even knowing how my memory worked I doubted whether I would be able to recall ALL of it because we had chatted so damn much.

Every day of that first year memories of a whole range of things we had talked about went round and round in my head (and I would remember each of those parts of the conversations on a verbatim basis), however it tended to be the ‘big stuff’ that I would recall – I don’t just mean ‘mind blowing or potentially even world changing stuff’, I mean things that provoked strong emotions in me, so in my memory I would ‘replay’ the funny, the sad stuff, the bits that made me angry, the bits that made me scared (there were plenty of angry and scary stuff, but I’ll get to that when responding to one of your later points). I could remember all of those individual parts of the conversation in isolation as clear as day but trying to remember what order everything came in seemed almost impossible (The intensive chats went on for about 4 weeks however in Vietnam in June the weather is basically identical each day, and the vast majority of our conversations happened while I was either lying our side on the sun lounger in my garden or sitting on my sofa in the sitting room so there was very little variation in circumstances that would help me sort out the order that all the ‘big stuff’ happened). I also worried that ‘the big stuff’ had been so big and so numerous that maybe I wouldn’t have bothered saving memory space for all the ‘small stuff’ that linked it all together. I knew that I had a great memory for recalling conversations (NB during the period before ‘contact’ when I was messing around with trying to write a book to fill all the spare time I had on my hands during the period when my mate and I were trying to open a bar I had even amazed myself with my ability to remember conversations I had had with my father when I was a small kid or with my primary school teachers on a verbatim basis) but I still had doubts whether I could remember enough of all the chats with my friends to be able to make much sense to anyone else.

Just over a year after those initial chats I received a two line email from one of my mates in Glasgow which basically said ‘Long time no hear. So what has been happening with you?’. He couldn’t in a million years have dreamed of the reply he would get, because that was when I decided I was ready to start sharing my story with someone else.

I figured that maybe putting parts of my story down in writing – even in an email – would maybe stop me replaying them over and over and over again in my head (which I guess was partly because I was scared of forgetting some of the big stuff and partly because every now and again while replaying one part of ‘the big stuff’ I found I could continue with that thread of memory until it joined up with the next bit of big stuff…It was kind of like doing a mental jigsaw with my memories – rather than trying to complete the whole picture all at once I was joing up the small memories to form larger ones, and occasionally finding I could join two or more of the larger ones together.

I also so another benefit in revealing my story to a close and trusted friend (who I knew to be almost as much as a sceptic as myself) – Rather than me deciding what bits of the story ‘other people would need to hear and in what order, I could give him a basic introduction to what happened and see what questions it raised in his mind…Then I would answer those questions and see what new questions, and so on and so on. I figured that once I had explained enough of ‘everything’ to him I could then go through all those emails I had written, cutting and pasting the ‘story’ bits from our general ‘mate talk’ bits and then use those extracts to form a basic skeleton for a comprehensive book about my experiences which I could then let other family and friends read (at that time I was more concerned with convincing friends and family that I hadn’t gone nuts or had a mental breakdown than with any desire to sell my story as a book.

My friend and I exchanged emails on an almost daily basis for around 3 months (by which time I felt I had enough of the basics of the story down in writing even though it would still amount to no more than 10% of the whole thing), but during that time a problem…or rather a complication…had cropped up.

One day I was replying to one of my mate’s emails and I had CNN news on in the background and I heard them mention that a category one storm called Katrina was approaching the coast of Florida. It was no big deal (in global news terms) at that time, but it immediately triggered a memory to me, so in the email I was writing I told my mate to keep an eye on Katrina because it was going to become huge ‘maybe even become the biggest named hurricane in US history’. I didn’t say any more about it in that mail nor did I explain how I knew it was going to because a huge because it was just too long and complicated a story however by the next mail I was writing Hurricane Katrina had crossed Florida and grown into a category 3 hurricane which was now being taken very seriously by CNN. At that time the US hurricane centre were predicting that Katrina would make landfall in Baton Rouge but I knew exactly where it was going. I told my mate that I believed Katrina would become a huge category five hurricane that was gonna be bad news for New Orleans ‘…but that I wouldn’t fancy being in a place called Biloxi (and if you don’t know where that is you don’t need to bother looking it up because you will be hearing a lot more about it in the next few days)’ (NB that’s pretty much an exact quote from my email). As the story of Katrina developed over the next couple of days I couldn’t take my eyes off CNN – partly because I felt I knew what was going to happen and partly to see if what I was pretty sure was going to happen would actually happen!

With around 12 hours to go before Katrina was due to make landfall the US hurricane centre were still predicting that she was heading for Baton Rouge, but when I was watching CNN I was almost horrified (OK that is too strong a word, but maybe panic-stricken might do) to see they had a couple of reporters based in a small, timber framed motel on the coast road in the otherwise evacuated town of Biloxi – apparently believing they were at a safe enough distance to stay in such a fragile building. I didn’t know what to do – I felt a bit like ‘Chicken Licken’ trying to people that the sky was falling, but I went onto the CNN news webpage hoping to find an email address for them so I could at least try to warn them. Instead of an email address I found a ‘contact us with a story’ section so I wrote to them saying something like ‘Look I know this sounds nuts, but as you can see from the attached emails I have written over the last few days, from the second I heard the name I knew Katrina was going to become a huge news story. I can’t really explain how I knew that but it’s really important that you get your two reporters out of that motel in Biloxi’. I didn’t receive any reply or acknowledgement from CNN, and I spent the rest of the night glued to my TV screen – I guess I would have been glued to the screen no matter what, but I was hoping to see those reporters again reporting from some other safer location…I didn’t see or hear from them again until many hours after landfall (where they were showing images of the totally destroyed motel where they had been reporting from the previous night – That whole stretch of the Biloxi coast road was just a row of concrete foundations and piles of broken timbers!).

When the eye of the hurricane had made landfall and moved on and become weaker I tore myself away from my TV screen to write another email to my mate. I headed the email ‘Hurricane Zena on the way?’ because I was pretty sure that for the first time in history they were going to run out of letters of the alphabet to name the hurricanes (I know they wouldn’t use a Z name, that was the point I was making) and I began the email something like ‘Well it may look like the Big Easy has escaped the worst of that one, but watch out for it flooding – not from the sea but from the land a la Lawrence of Arabia…). About an hour or two after I sent that email the first levee failed in New Orleans!

In that same email I also wrote ‘…I’ve also got the feeling that this hurricane isn’t the end of it for New Orleans but just part one of a double whammy. I’ve just checked through the list of Hurricane names for this year and I note that the next hurricane is due to be named Lee. I don’t think New Orleans has anything to worry about from that one but the name Rita may well be worth remembering for people in that area!’

At the time I wrote that last comment there was no guarantee that Hurricane Rita would ever exist, in fact the law of probabilities would tell you that it was extremely unlikely that it would exist because there are rarely enough tropical storms in one season to reach that far through the alphabet. If Rita ever did exist it was even more unlikely that it could become anything like as big as Katrina, as it was already late in the hurricane season and the strength of storms tends to tail off and water temperatures fall later in the year, but I was pretty sure Rita was coming, I knew she would be huge and I knew where she would be heading…Just over 5 weeks after I wrote that email Rita became the biggest named hurricane ever (bigger even than Katrina) and re-flooded New Orleans just after they had finished patching up the levees and pumping out the first lot of flood water!

The reason that I described those comments (and some other stuff along similar lines albeit not of such noteworthy subjects) above as ‘problems or complications’ was that my story just got even bigger than even I thought it was, and those emails that I had intended to merely cut and paste extracts from had now become a very significant part of ‘the story’, as each of the emails I had sent had been independently ‘time and date stamped’ not only by Yahoo and my ISP but also by each and every server they had passed through on my way to my mate’s inbox, which meant they could be used as irrefutable proof of what I said and when I said it. I mentioned in earlier posts that due to the problems I had had with losing data during the ‘pre-contact weirdness’ I was in the habit of typing my emails out on Word documents then copying and pasting them onto my Yahoo email site when I finished them. Normally I would delete the Word document as soon as the email was sent however as I had always intended to cherry-pick the relevant bits out of that email exchange with my mate at some later date I had saved our entire email exchange into one single word document (including the incoming mails from my mate, which I would copy and past to the document before writing my reply). The problem was that that Word document was now about 850 pages long! Before the stuff with Katrina and Rita I had planned to cut and paste maybe 200-300 pages worth of the stuff in that email exchange then edit it down and polish it up a bit before letting anyone else read it, but the problem now was that I had no way of knowing which bits were (or would be) relevant and which bits weren’t – What if I discarded some bits of the general ‘mate chat’ bits that seemed like idle gossip but would in due course become relevant at some future date when something else ‘Big’ happened?

Anyway, this post has gone on long enough (probably more than long enough) and I have really only addressed point one of your email. There isn’t really much I can say about your second and third points because I have never read or seen either of the works you refer to but I will address those comments in general terms in another post some other day, as well as addressing the other points you made in your post. There is actually a part of my conversations with ‘my friends’ where we specifically discussed my ability/trait or whatever you wanna call it to remember conversations in a near verbatim fashion years after the events which I will probably discuss in a future post to but I guess I will leave this post here for now.

I just popped into this thread today, and normally don't post on threads until I have read the entire thing. This, however, is too long for me to read at work so I will comment on this post. Baton Rouge, La isn't even a coastal town. No hurricane prediction center ever predicted hurricane Katrina to hit baton rouge. It would have to come ashore at a coastal city, then make its way inland to baton rouge. New Orleans did not take a direct hit from Hurrican Katrina. The damage in New Orleans was strictly due to the fact of the levees breaking. Buras, La and Bay St. Louis, Ms took direct hits. Although Biloxi did suffer a lot of damage from Katrina there were many more cities that suffered far worse. Waveland, Ms, Pearlington, Ms, Buras, La, Gulfport, Ms, Pass Christian, Ms, just to name a few. So your information is not accurate. Although, I will say that this book will be a good read when you are finished.

Mike

I just popped into this thread today, and normally don't post on threads until I have read the entire thing. This, however, is too long for me to read at work so I will comment on this post. Baton Rouge, La isn't even a coastal town. No hurricane prediction center ever predicted hurricane Katrina to hit baton rouge. It would have to come ashore at a coastal city, then make its way inland to baton rouge. New Orleans did not take a direct hit from Hurrican Katrina. The damage in New Orleans was strictly due to the fact of the levees breaking. Buras, La and Bay St. Louis, Ms took direct hits. Although Biloxi did suffer a lot of damage from Katrina there were many more cities that suffered far worse. Waveland, Ms, Pearlington, Ms, Buras, La, Gulfport, Ms, Pass Christian, Ms, just to name a few. So your information is not accurate. Although, I will say that this book will be a good read when you are finished.

Mike

Hi Mike,

If you read what I wrote again you will see that I never said they were predicting Katrina would make 'landfall' at baton Rouge (Obviously that would be impossible for the reason you stated). For the entire day of the 28th (when I sat glued to my TV watching CNN) Katrina was heading on a NW course that would have taken it directly over Baton Rouge and the hurricane centre (and therefore also CNN) were predicting that it would stay on that track however at midnight on the 28th, 6 hours before making landfall, the hurricane turned sharply and headed directly north. And before anyone feels the need to point out that turning from NW to north does not represent a right angle, the mention of a right angle in my email was a direct quote from CNN (Sorry that CNN is my main source here but as I was in Vietnam at the time and typing those emails on my laptop while watching CNN that was all I had to go on at the time)

Regarding where it actually made landfall, admittedly there were smaller towns closer to the point of landfall than Biloxi such as those you name but Biloxi is the closest place to landfall that I (or the friend that I was writing the email to) had ever heard of prior to Katrina and actually in the confusion of the immediate aftermath of Katrina CNN were themselves actually reporting that it had made landfall between Biloxi and Gulfport. (In actual fact, due to the shape of the coastline Katrina actually made landfall at three separate points along the coast of Louisiana at various times)

I was thinking that same thing about the pencil when I asked you about it. I thought that might be the answer they provided.

About "cold storage" and death. My own intuitions and impressions confirm that too, but modified. It has been my experience in life to be visited just shortly after death by a score or so of people in my dreaming work. They appear, youthful, sometimes older but always with a youthful glow around them, from them, a radiance not seen in usual dream characters. They will give me some sort of message or some expression of affection; never anger or "I'll get even with you!". They are always humble, even if they have been sworn enemies of mine in life. I felt my grandmother around me for some time just after she died but then...nothing...nothing at all. Nothing even since. I got the impression that she was such an excellent soul in life, so selfless, so loving, so humble and funny too; so present in the now, that this great spirit went to a higher plateau where even if she wanted to, she couldn't reach me down here in the trenches. Either that or she went into cold storage to be born next as a saint in the flesh like she was this last time. Boy how we need them!

Anyway, an odd experience about afterlife dream visits just after death I wanted to share with you. It was an enemy of mine who I never really knew, but who formed an opinion of me from black gossip, spread by another woman who was livid with anger that I'd bought a piece of property she had her eyes on and was driving the previous owner into bankruptcy so she could pick it up on a bargain. Anyway, this woman who died, who formed huge animosity for me from blind gossip, went about actually ruining my life with her own gossip. She even black mouthed my daughter, a little girl in school, and drove her friends away from her in her senseless vendetta.

As luck had it, we both wound up as parent volunteers and chaperones on a ski trip for our kids 8th grade class outing. She had a daughter in my son's class. Anyway, we wound up going to this ski park. The other parents that went with us were part of her group and so I was basically singled out. But a few of them were kindly to me; namely one, the dominant male. So this mitigated the situation. Anyway, the other parents besides this woman and I made complete asses of themselves night after night. They thought the vacation was for them, so they got stinking drunk every night and fooled around in the hot tub. Meanwhile I didn't drink, neither did this woman. So she would come back to the condo to find me humbly preparing food for the kids, being responsible etc. Then one day near the end when we were waiting for the kids to come off the slopes at the lodge, she sat down next to me and began to ask me questions about my life. I told her that I'd just closed a real estate deal with her brother who is a realtor, and was happy that we had income for that year. I told her how I broke horses, gardened did construction. She sat looking very sheepish, humbled and sorry...very sorry for how she had misjudged me. I could just tell it, you know.

Very soon after this trip, we heard that she was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer in the late stages. [she may have known actually at the ski trip and hence her change of attitude] She was dead within six months. The day she died [which was unknown to me until later] I had a dream where I was at her front door and she welcomed me into her home. She looked very shamed and subdued. She meekly invited me to sit down as she had a favor to ask me. She said that she could not "move on" until I forgave her. That she was stuck somehow. That this being stuck was a very bad situation for her. She didn't go into details about *what* was going to happen when she was stuck, she only just looked very frightened and subdued. I paused for a second, just long enough to make her think I wouldn't grant her the favor. Just long enough to make her feel the pain of what she put me and my kids through. And then in all sincerity I said that I forgave her. And though I did not require it to seal the deal, I asked her to watch over my life and guard me from black gossip as her repayment to me for the damage she had done. That it would be good for both of us. She nodded and with that, the dream ended.

For me, my experiences mean that there is at least a brief period where the dead are allowed free will. I wonder if your friends could elaborate on this? Or if they have in the past? I don't recall reading that anywhere in your posts.

Hi again Ssilhoutte. I know many people claim to have experiences of being ‘visited’ by close friends or relatives in dreams just as the other person passed away however I cannot comment on anything like that as I have no experiences of anything like that.

One thing I would say in connection with your story about the woman who passed away is that we are judged on everything we do here (both good and bad) regardless of whether people we may have wronged have decided to show forgiveness or not – It is your deeds that are judged, not the nature of ‘the victim’ (If two people did the same ‘wrong’ to two different victims but one happened to choose a victim with a forgiving nature do you think it would be fair to judge that one less harshly???).

On a slightly similar theme (and this one goes out especially to any Catholics out there), it will also make no difference whether you have gone to a priest and reported your wrongful acts in confession – Priests DO NOT have the power to absolve you of any wrong you have done! (As someone who was brought up as a Catholic I had quite a long chat with my friends about that kind of stuff). I guess some devout Christians out there will want to quote me the bit in the Bible that says ‘Those people whose sins you forgive are forgiven’ or whatever the quote is, but my friends also had something to say about that – Basically, as I have said before, the only criterion that determines whether you make the next stage or not is whether ‘taking everything into account’ you did more good than harm during your time on Earth. There is NO requirement that you are completely blemish-less. One of the problems with that is that good people tend to focus and worry about things that they have done wrong (and overlook the good stuff they do simply because the good stuff comes naturally to them) whereas bad people probably remember any of the rare good things they do. For that reason many good people may find themselves worrying unnecessarily that they have not been good enough – The message that Jesus words in that quote were meant to send were that his apostles should be able to spot who the good people were and could therefore reassure them that they had nothing to worry about – He wasn’t giving them carte blanche to go out and forgive anyone and everyone! Being truly sorry for something that you did wrong would go some way to cleaning that wrongful act from your record however telling a priest about it and then rattling off a few Hail Mary’s as ‘penance’ just to clean the slate so you can do the same thing again the following week will do nothing for you at all – Priests have no authority to hand out ‘Get Out Of Jail Free’ cards! I really don’t want to spend too much time on religious stuff coz I know how contentious it can be but really felt I should mention that bit.

Maybe I should also mention that ‘your record’ will be considered wiped clean if you do something wrong, get caught and serve whatever sentence you are given by a court (NB that will apply even if ‘my friends’ feel the wrongdoer got off lightly UNLESS they got off lightly by using money or power to influence the sentence). There were a few other ‘clarifications about stuff like that but I really don’t want to spend too much time talking about them here.

Regarding the bit in your post about people ‘getting trapped’ between this life and ‘the other side’, I know that is a popularly spouted line by ghost hunters and spiritualists and others but really there isn’t anywhere else to get trapped – you are either here or there and my friends know exactly where you are at all times as it is their game you are playing.

One other ‘popular misconception’ I feel I should cover is suicide, as I often hear people saying that anyone who commits suicide is left trapped between this world and ‘the other side’ however that is complete nonsense! The analogy my friends used when we spoke about suicide was:-

‘Imagine your old granny knitted you a jumper for Christmas but when she gave you it you thought it was horrible and didn’t fit right – What would you do?...You’d say ‘Thanks Gran, that’s great!’ Maybe you would pull it on to eat your Christmas dinner while your gran was there just to make her feel good but then you would put it in a cupboard and never wear it again, right?...Of course you would because that would be the decent thing to do after all her efforts to make that gift for you. But now imagine that no matter how much you hated it you had to wear that jumper all day every day until it wore out just because it was a gift to you – How awful would that be? The jumper would no longer be a gift it would be a curse! That is how we view life. As far as we are concerned your life is a gift we offer you, but unless you have the right to say ‘Thanks but no thanks’ then it wouldn’t be a gift it would be a curse. People are allowed to opt out of the game anytime they want to without penalty and they will be judged just the same way as everyone else (They then went on to compare it to a game called ‘Pass The Pigs’ which I used to play with my mates where each time it is your turn you can have as many throws as you want to try to amass points however, as there were certain outcomes of each throw that could lead to you losing either all the points from that run or even all the points from the game so far you always had the option to choose to end your turn, bank your points and ‘pass the pigs’ to the next player). There is no punishment for choosing to ‘pass your pigs’ in this life however woe betide anyone who thinks suicide is ‘the easy way out’ to escape punishment for their crimes (I am talking about people who murder innocent victims then shoot themselves before being arrested and things of that nature) because crimes unpunished in this life with be judged 10 times more harshly when they get to meet my friends.

Anyway, that all got a bit heavy and serious and a bit off-subject so I will stop there.

Regarding the bit in your post about people ‘getting trapped’ between this life and ‘the other side’, I know that is a popularly spouted line by ghost hunters and spiritualists and others but really there isn’t anywhere else to get trapped – you are either here or there and my friends know exactly where you are at all times as it is their game you are playing.

It wasn't like she was not going to be judged for what she did. That was a given and as the dream was ending she was walking away towards a back door with her head bowed and her shoulders rounded in anticipation of what was waiting "there". She didn't dance and do a jig out the back door. She rather had the air of a child on the way to the principal's office for setting off the fire alarm too many times. She wasn't thrilled. It was something more..."being trapped". Or that she couldn't move on, couldn't go "on ice'. She actually altered our lives so bad was her gossiping and lies. I'm not really sure what she meant but it was in addition to her being judged. Not that if I forgave her, that your friends would automatically roll out the red carpet for her.

Hi Mike,

If you read what I wrote again you will see that I never said they were predicting Katrina would make 'landfall' at baton Rouge (Obviously that would be impossible for the reason you stated). For the entire day of the 28th (when I sat glued to my TV watching CNN) Katrina was heading on a NW course that would have taken it directly over Baton Rouge and the hurricane centre (and therefore also CNN) were predicting that it would stay on that track however at midnight on the 28th, 6 hours before making landfall, the hurricane turned sharply and headed directly north. And before anyone feels the need to point out that turning from NW to north does not represent a right angle, the mention of a right angle in my email was a direct quote from CNN (Sorry that CNN is my main source here but as I was in Vietnam at the time and typing those emails on my laptop while watching CNN that was all I had to go on at the time)

Regarding where it actually made landfall, admittedly there were smaller towns closer to the point of landfall than Biloxi such as those you name but Biloxi is the closest place to landfall that I (or the friend that I was writing the email to) had ever heard of prior to Katrina and actually in the confusion of the immediate aftermath of Katrina CNN were themselves actually reporting that it had made landfall between Biloxi and Gulfport. (In actual fact, due to the shape of the coastline Katrina actually made landfall at three separate points along the coast of Louisiana at various times)

Actually, that is exactly what you said. You stated in your post that the hurricane center was predicting katrina to make landfall in Baton Rouge. Its right there. You also state that it made landfall three seperate times on the Louisiana coast. That is not true either. It made landfall in Florida, Buras, La and Bay st. Louis/Pearlington, Ms. You also state that hurricane Rita was the biggest named storm ever. That is not true either. It was the 4th most intense storm on record. Now, I know this is not a thread about hurricanes, but when you state things as fact, and state them as fact because you saw them ahead of time in a supernatural way, and they are false, well then I would say that you should take a step back and re-evaluate your so called voices, conversations, dreams, whatever. Besides you don't want your book to be filled with less than factual data.

Mike

OK Mike, in one paragraph I (innacurately) said CNN were predicting landfall at Baton Rouge and in another I said it was heading for for baton Rouge - My bad but did you really think I believed it was gonna make landfall 60km inland?? My second mea culpa is that I said Hurricane Rita was the most intense hurricane ever when I should have said it was the most intense hurricane in The Mexican Gulf, and my third is that while katrina made landfall three times only two of those times were in Loisiana so why don't you award yourself a gold star and I will slap myself on the knuckles for my carelessness? But regarding your last comments about evaluating 'my voices' - What has any of that got to do with them? They never mentioned baton Rouge, the number of times katrina would make landfall or the relative intensity of Hurricane Rita? This reminds me of the few posts earlier in the thread where someone got themself all worked up because I said I had been living with this story for 8 years when it was actually 9 years since it started in 2004 - Are we really gonna get this pedantic about irrelevant details? I can promise to be honest but I can't promise to be 100% accurate at all times.

OK Mike, in one paragraph I (innacurately) said CNN were predicting landfall at Baton Rouge and in another I said it was heading for for baton Rouge - My bad but did you really think I believed it was gonna make landfall 60km inland?? My second mea culpa is that I said Hurricane Rita was the most intense hurricane ever when I should have said it was the most intense hurricane in The Mexican Gulf, and my third is that while katrina made landfall three times only two of those times were in Loisiana so why don't you award yourself a gold star and I will slap myself on the knuckles for my carelessness? But regarding your last comments about evaluating 'my voices' - What has any of that got to do with them? They never mentioned baton Rouge, the number of times katrina would make landfall or the relative intensity of Hurricane Rita? This reminds me of the few posts earlier in the thread where someone got themself all worked up because I said I had been living with this story for 8 years when it was actually 9 years since it started in 2004 - Are we really gonna get this pedantic about irrelevant details? I can promise to be honest but I can't promise to be 100% accurate at all times.

First of all I am in no way, form, or fashion all worked up. I was simply stating some inaccuracies in your statement. It would seem you are the one that is all worked up. I don't need a gold star, I have plenty already. Another one would just clutter things up. I also wouldn't suggest slapping yourself on the knuckles. That really hurts, and their is no need for physical self-violence in this situation. Look, I can say that I don't believe one single shred of anything you have typed here. I know you don't care about that, and that is fine. I am not calling you a liar. I don't think you are spilling all of this out page after page to really try and make people believe it. I think you believe it's nice if some do, and maybe fun and thats understandable. I believe you have other motives for telling this story, and it is an interesting one I must admit, and that is fine too. I have no problem with that at all, not that it would mean anything if I did. I just saw some less than accurate information, being presented in an almost psychic ability sort of way. What I mean is the way that the information was presented was in a sort of premonition that was portrayed to be accurate. It wasn't so I said something about it. You used the words "irrelevant details." Well, if something is portrayed as factual, and it isn't, then I believe those details are very relevant. As far as me mentioning your "voices", well I didn't mention your voices specifically to this event. I mentioned them in combination with all the other supernatural powers/events that you have mentioned. I believe I mentioned conversations as well as dreams. I also eluded to supernatural ways as a vague way to include all these abilities. So, with all of that said, my pointing out of inaccuracies in your story was just that. Nothing less, and nothing more.

Mike

Not believing in bacteria just because you've never seen them or experienced them doesn't mean they don't exist.

I have personally verified a significant amount of what scots nomad has reported. That's why this thread caught my eye. In all fairness Mike, Scots probably deals with quite a lot of heated attacks on his material so by now he's probably just assuming anyone starting out not believing him is heading in that direction. His reaction to your reaction is the common scenario when profound truths meet the "certainty" of day to day life. I can't say 100% sure for him. But when I've told people about the dozen or so sightings of my double by other people, I've gotten the same type of reaction from a good number of people who read about them. They simply won't accept that it could be a possiblity.

Not believing in bacteria just because you've never seen them or experienced them doesn't mean they don't exist.

I have personally verified a significant amount of what scots nomad has reported. That's why this thread caught my eye. In all fairness Mike, Scots probably deals with quite a lot of heated attacks on his material so by now he's probably just assuming anyone starting out not believing him is heading in that direction. His reaction to your reaction is the common scenario when profound truths meet the "certainty" of day to day life. I can't say 100% sure for him. But when I've told people about the dozen or so sightings of my double by other people, I've gotten the same type of reaction from a good number of people who read about them. They simply won't accept that it could be a possiblity.

Like I said before, I am well aware that my not believing his story has no affect on him what so ever. It shouldn't, I am just one person out of several billion who has an opinion. I don't have anything at all against the OP, I don't even know the guy. It is a fantastic story that will definitely make a good book one day. I don't fault him for coming on here and telling the story, that is what this website is all about. I should also not be faulted for not actually believing it to be 100% true, because that is also what this website is all about. I don't believe I have attacked the OP, and it definitely wasn't heated. If it came across that way, well, I most definitely apologize. I am actually a very open minded type of person. I am also a person that doesn't jump off into willy nilly land and believe everything that somebody posts on an internet forum. When somebody comes on here with a fantastic story about any number of sightings, reports, or whatever, it is in my opinion that person/persons are burdened with having to prove it true. The reader is not burdened with having to prove it false. It just seems to happen that way far too often. If the individual has no interest in proving anything true, and is just on here telling a story, then I see no reason for that person to question anyone who doesn't believe it. Once again, just my opinion, I am full of them and not all of them are very good. I will continue to read this thread with great interest, because its a good story to me, nothing less nothing more. Can I ask how you have personally verified what has been reported, and what you have personally verified?

Mike

There really is nothing to argue about - some people will believe my story others wont, and as I said from the beginning I have no problem either way and am happy for people just to find it an interesting story. I am happy to share my story and answer any questions people may have but I don't feel under any burden to prove I am telling the truth - I have mentioned quite a few things which can be verified but they can only be checked by a physical examination by some reputable body with the knowledge and equipment to examine my emails/video tape or whatever forensically to verify that they haven't been tampered with. Obviously that can't be done here so it really is up to everyone to make up their own mind about it. I have no desire to argue about it here as it is a pointless debate for now and I am happy enough to know that everyone will realise I am telling the truth eventually. Until then let's just to agree to differ.

I don't have anything at all against the OP, I don't even know the guy. It is a fantastic story that will definitely make a good book one day.

Mike

There is already several books mike.

There really is nothing to argue about - some people will believe my story others wont, and as I said from the beginning I have no problem either way and am happy for people just to find it an interesting story. I am happy to share my story and answer any questions people may have but I don't feel under any burden to prove I am telling the truth - I have mentioned quite a few things which can be verified but they can only be checked by a physical examination by some reputable body with the knowledge and equipment to examine my emails/video tape or whatever forensically to verify that they haven't been tampered with. Obviously that can't be done here so it really is up to everyone to make up their own mind about it. I have no desire to argue about it here as it is a pointless debate for now and I am happy enough to know that everyone will realise I am telling the truth eventually. Until then let's just to agree to differ.

I am all for agreeing to differ. I hate conflict to be honest. There was a time when I thrived on it, but I had to make some changes in life and I like good discussion much better now. I am continuing to read the entire thread, I have to read little parts at a time, and still find it very interesting and have decided to go at this with a different mindset, if not just for chitz and giggles. So, with that said, I would like to ask a few questions if you don't mind. If they have already been asked I apologize up front.

From the bits I have read, it appears that these beings, voices, personalities, not sure what to call them, are many in number to the point of being infinite. Would you say that is an accurate description? Anywhere and everywhere, from beginning to end, and all points in between?

Are these personalities gender specific? Odd question I know, but it just popped into my head.

Are we talking aliens here, celestial beings, angels, devils, demons?

I know that in previous posts you have talked about prediction in a round and about way. Have they predicted anything in the near future? Maybe a better way to put that is have you maybe decoded anything from their words that you think could possibly happen?

What is my middle name? Just had to throw that one in there. I can only be serious for so many minutes a day until I have to have some comedic relief.

I know that you have said you are not a religious man, but have you considered these "personalities" could possible be evil in a way? You know they say that the devil's greatest accomplishment would be to make you believe he doesn't exist.

That is all for now. I'm sure I will think of others in the meantime.

Mike

I am all for agreeing to differ. I hate conflict to be honest. There was a time when I thrived on it, but I had to make some changes in life and I like good discussion much better now. I am continuing to read the entire thread, I have to read little parts at a time, and still find it very interesting and have decided to go at this with a different mindset, if not just for chitz and giggles. So, with that said, I would like to ask a few questions if you don't mind. If they have already been asked I apologize up front.

From the bits I have read, it appears that these beings, voices, personalities, not sure what to call them, are many in number to the point of being infinite. Would you say that is an accurate description? Anywhere and everywhere, from beginning to end, and all points in between?

Are these personalities gender specific? Odd question I know, but it just popped into my head.

Are we talking aliens here, celestial beings, angels, devils, demons?

I know that in previous posts you have talked about prediction in a round and about way. Have they predicted anything in the near future? Maybe a better way to put that is have you maybe decoded anything from their words that you think could possibly happen?

What is my middle name? Just had to throw that one in there. I can only be serious for so many minutes a day until I have to have some comedic relief.

I know that you have said you are not a religious man, but have you considered these "personalities" could possible be evil in a way? You know they say that the devil's greatest accomplishment would be to make you believe he doesn't exist.

That is all for now. I'm sure I will think of others in the meantime.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Re: From the bits I have read, it appears that these beings, voices, personalities, not sure what to call them, are many in number to the point of being infinite. Would you say that is an accurate description? Anywhere and everywhere, from beginning to end, and all points in between?

Throughout most of my chats at the beginning I spoke to one ‘person’ although it sounded like there was a live audience as I would frequently hear laughs, cheers or applauding – I don’t imagine for a minute that they were all actually sitting in a theatre but that was what it felt and sounded like to me but for all I know ‘they’ were all just a sound effect there to help me - and they did help at times – sometimes their reaction would confirm that I was thinking along the right track or whether I was off the mark, and they did also make it fun and less heavy for me and they were also really funny at times, especially when they all did the same thing at the same time. It’s hard to explain what I mean by that exactly but here are a couple extracts from my story which may give some idea what I mean:

I had to stop mid-sentence because I suddenly burst out laughing,

“What are you laughing about?”

“What I just said there reminded me of one of my favourite jokes. I don’t normally laugh at my own jokes but that one just hit me out of the blue.”

“We know the one you mean but after a big build up like that I think you better tell the whole joke to everyone else here”

“OK, a polar bear walks into a bar and says ‘Can I have a brandy and……………………………………………………………………………coke please?’ The barman says ‘Why the big pause?’ and the polar bear held up his paws, looked at them and says ‘They help me balance’! ”

Ten thousand voices in the audience said ‘Heard it!’ in perfect unison!

“Ah **** you lot!”

I stuck my tongue out at them mockingly…

Ten thousand voices all said ‘We laughed the first time we heard you tell it.’

I burst out laughing. I just found it amazingly funny when that many voices all said the exact same thing at the exact same time.

(And from another part of the chats when I was talking about cheating/match fixing and stuff…)

“…I wonder how long it will take until someone gets caught bribing players on both teams to make sure it’s a draw so they can squeeze at least another thirty minutes worth of prime time advertising in!”

The crowd’s applause grew louder,

“Call me a cynical b*****d if you want but I know what some of these ******* down here are like and I wouldn’t put anything past them!”

Ten thousand voices shouted out in unison ‘You’re a cynical b*****d but we know what you mean!’

They completely cracked me up once again!

Although I say ‘ten thousand voices’ in those extracts I just mean ‘lots and lots’ – Sometimes when ‘the voice’ was talking to me it would refer to itself as ‘we’ and at other times it would say ‘I’ or ‘me’ so I really couldn’t put a specific number on how many of ‘them’ there were – It could be anywhere from one to an infinite number.

Regarding: ‘Are these personalities gender specific? Odd question I know, but it just popped into my head.’

Actually that’s a good question as many people may assume they were male because they used Billy Connolly’s voice but I never made any such assumption. To be honest I have no idea whether they are male/female/asexual/androgynous or something else – it didn’t really seem important enough to ask and they never offered the information.

Regarding: Are we talking aliens here, celestial beings, angels, devils, demons?

I prefer to just tell my story and leave it for others to decide for themselves who or what they think I was talking to (I’ve explained why in earlier posts which I guesss you haven’t reached yet)

Regarding: I know that in previous posts you have talked about prediction in a round and about way. Have they predicted anything in the near future? Maybe a better way to put that is have you maybe decoded anything from their words that you think could possibly happen?

Your second way is definitely a better way to put it as I don’t really ‘predict’ things (as I have said from my very first post I don’t claim to have any kind of psychic abilities). Again I have answered that question in an earlier post and there is only the one specific thing mentioned in that post that hasn’t happened yet that I can think of at this time however it could be that I could see or hear something tomorrow that will remind me of something else they said and help me to work out more clues - for example it was only when I heard there was a Hurricane called Katrina that I was able to work out that it was heading for New Orleans (Because at one point they had specifically told me to remember the name ‘Katrina and the Waves). Actually, there was another point in the chats when I mentioned the name of the condominium I lived in in Kuala Lumpur and they told me to remember that name as it would be significant – The name of the condo was ‘The Casscadium’ – It has never been significant so far although I did feel alarm bells going off some years ago when I discovered that there were a group of geological fault lines off the Oregon/Washington coast called ‘The Casscadia faults’ (Casscadia being the plural of Casscadium). I do expect something major to happen there in the relatively near future but so far I have no idea when (This is the first time I have written about this because predicting that there will be a major quake on the Casscadia Fault lines at some point in the future isn’t really a prediction, it is a certainty unless I can put some kind of time frame on it but just last week I happen to see a program where the Casscadia Fault lines were mentioned – That brought my friends ‘warning’ back to my mind and I wondered whether it was meant as some kind of hint so I guess by putting this in writing here I am inviting my friends to send me a more specific hint about the time line we are talking about here)

Regarding: ‘What is my middle name? Just had to throw that one in there.’

I have no idea! Like I said already I don’t claim to have any psychic abilities and you never actually cropped up in any of my chats with my friends :P

Regarding: ‘I know that you have said you are not a religious man, but have you considered these "personalities" could possibly be evil in a way? You know they say that the devil's greatest accomplishment would be to make you believe he doesn't exist’

I don’t believe in ‘the devil’ (and neither do my friends) and the only evil I have ever seen on this planet was done by humans acting on their own free will. I have seen what my friends can do with time and with gravity, I have seen how completely they can control EVERYTHING around me no matter where in the world I have been – If my friends had evil intentions we wouldn’t stand a chance. If they wanted to **** with us they could do it in the blink of an eye and do it in ways that people just couldn’t imagine (and they could even do it ‘yesterday’ if they wanted to!)

• Like 1

I've been following this thread for a while, and this is my first post on UM. :yes:

I understand you've been gradually presented with a higher understanding of what is going on in this life/world/game. Have these friends made you aware of anyone else that has been presented with this same gift of understanding?

Hey welcome to UM :yes:

I'm enjoying the hell out of this thread!! Keep it up scots_nomad!!

I've been following this thread for a while, and this is my first post on UM. :yes:

I understand you've been gradually presented with a higher understanding of what is going on in this life/world/game. Have these friends made you aware of anyone else that has been presented with this same gift of understanding?

Hi Kirby and welcome. In one of my earlier posts I discussed (with some qualifications) a couple of people who may have received at least some of this understanding but generally my friends attitude was that what chats they may have with other people was none of my business, and that was fine by me, although at one point they did ask me to pass on the message 'Hi John and sorry for all the confusion' to John Nash (The guy played by Russel Crowe in the movie 'A Beautiful Mind') if I ever got the chance but he is the only living person I can think of that they confirmed having any kind of 'advanced' interaction with.

Hey welcome to UM :yes:

I'm enjoying the hell out of this thread!! Keep it up scots_nomad!!

Hi Heathen, glad you are enjoying it :yes:

Actually I am running out of bits of the story that I can tell in isolation in individual posts but there are a couple of things I mentioned in earlier posts that I wanted to double back to and explain in a bit more detail so here is one of them:

In an earlier post I mentioned that my friends had showed me a BBC news broadcast ‘from the future’ (They showed me it in June/early July 2004 and I later saw the same program on Easter Monday 2005 but at the time I was watching it I had no idea how far in the future it was meant to be). In my earlier post I mentioned that there were four main stories on that broadcast and my friends and I ended up having long chats about all of them both as the show was going on (which was quite distracting to me as I wanted to focus on my TV) and after it. The four main stories were (in this order) A story about an earthquake in Indonesia thathad triggered panic due to a tsunami alert but which hadn’t actually caused a tsunami; a story about developments in the Michael Jackson trial (Jackson had only recently been charged at the time of my chats and I had no idea how long it would have taken for the case to actually get to court, but the court case was in progress on that news item); a story about the then pope (John Paul II being taken into hospital); and a story about Terri Schievo, a Florida woman in a persistent vegetative state at the centre of a legal battle between her husband (who felt that her life support should be turned off) and her parents who wanted to keep her alive regardless of her condition). Previously I only discussed what we chatted about as I watched the story about the earthquake but this was the chat we had about the Michael Jackson case:

(NB: This is an extract from an email I sent to my mate in Glasgow so there may be some strong words or expressions you aren’t familiar with but I don’t think it should be a problem):

They asked me if I wanted to know whether MJ was REALLY guilty or innocent. I thought about it for a few seconds, but I couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted to know or not. Would it just have p***ed me off if I thought that another celebrity had gotten away with murder (or the equivalent, to my mind) just because he had enough money to spend on the best defence team money can buy? I couldn't decide, so I asked

"Do you want me to know?"

"Actually, we want you to tell us because we don't know how to answer that question"

"I thought you knew everything?"

"We know exactly what happened, and we know what we think, but we are not sure what a human would think so we would like you to look at the evidence and see what you think"

"But that will take forever! I would guess that the trial will drag on for months, like O.J. Simpson's, and I can be bothered sitting through all that"

"It will only take a few minutes. We have already got rid of all the irrelevant stuff - we just want you to look at a few of the key bits of testimony from three of the witnesses"

"Yeah, but who are you to decide for me what is and what is not relevant? If my opinion is going to be worth something then I need to know I have all of the evidence. Maybe you see something as irrelevant but I would see it as significant"

"We understand all that, but try to take our word for it that none of the other stuff was in any way relevant to the REAL issue. We accept your qualification, but your opinion on this would be really important to us"

"OK, I'll look, but I am not really comfortable with this - I don't like voicing opinions on hearsay, which is all that all of this is to me so far"

"OK. That's exactly what we wanted you to say. Watch this..."

They started by showing me some of the evidence given to the court by the accuser - the young boy who was allegedly assaulted when he stayed at 'Neverland’. I didn't pay too much attention to 'EXACTLY' what he said - he was obviously going to say MJ did bad things to him. I did listen to his words to search for 'inconsistencies’ but I was paying far more attention to what the boy did, than what he said. I was looking for signs that he had been coached on his testimony by his mother - who was also in the courtroom at the time. I don't even know if that is possible in US courts, as in the UK I believe that any witnesses are kept 'unpolluted' other witnesses are testifying, however all I can say is she was there in the shots I saw. I know that, because I was particularly looking out for any glances he made to his mother or other potential coach, before or during his testimony.

I looked very hard and watched very closely for any such glances but I didn't catch one. That was 'enough' for me to make up my mind on whether I thought he was being honest or whether he was lying to the court. HE WAS LYING!

I may seem to have 'lost the plot' by coming to that conclusion, after all, wasn't I looking for those glances to 'prove' he was being coached? I was, however I would only have jumped to that conclusion if I had seen an excessive number of glances or if I saw glances at key times in the testimony, but I saw not one single glance. For a boy that age, in that situation, THAT is totally unnatural behavior UNLESS, you have been coached NOT to look at your mother under any circumstances. I only watched a few minutes of testimony but if I was on the jury I would not have believed a word of it. Or as I put it too my mates:

"He is a lying wee ****e! I wouldn't accept a word he had to say about anything!"

"Yes. You are right, so now we want you to hear what his mother had to say"

"Who cares what she has to say? She wasn't there, and that wee ****e is obviously lying. It looks like she is probably in on it for the cash, but even if she is just trusting her kid's word, who cares what she has to say? You can't put anyone down on that evidence"

"But we would still like you to listen to what she has to say"

"Why???"

"Maybe you will understand why if you just watch the TV"

"OK. Let's go"

The showed me the mother talking - Looking back now, I can't remember whether she was giving evidence to the court from the witness stand or whether she was giving a statement to the cops or giving an interview to the press. I think it may actually be the latter but I can't say for sure now - that may sound strange as well however at the time it really didn't matter to me what she had to say so it mattered even less to me where she was saying it. I may not have paid much attention to the location but I listened to her version of events.

"She's a ****ing liar too! Her dates don't even stand up! Their all over the place - at one point she said she started worrying about MJ at one time, but then she says that she was still sending her son to stay there overnight months later. She is a liar, and she is not even good at it!"

"Yeah, we thought that too, so now we want you to look at the final bit of evidence"

"What for??? If we agree that they were both lying through their teeth, what's the point? Nothing anybody else has to say is relevant to me unless they were there"

"But this person was there at the time"

"You mean MJ himself?"

"No, not him, someone else"

"Was there someone else there at the time???"

"Not at the time, but this person was there another time"

"Awww wait! If you are going to pull out another witness who says he was raped then that should be another case altogether. That should have nothing to do with this one'

"But couldn't it be evidence of character?"

"I am not saying it should be ignored. If they have evidence that he tampered with any other wee boys then try him for that! There would be no point in polluting that case by linking it to this pile of ****e"

"Maybe you should listen and tell us what you think. This is the guy who accused MJ years ago and then settled it all out of court"

"Awww ****! That complicates things, but if that boy and his family had anything for a court to hear then they should have said it at the time rather than taking cash to keep quiet. I would hate to think that anyone could buy their way out of a situation like that, but I would also find it obnoxious if someone settled out of court and took money to keep quiet and then came out and said it anyway!"

"Do you understand why we could not tell you whether he is innocent or guilty?"

"A bit, but not really. I still don't see how anything he said could be held as proof in the case against with the other boy, and I don't even understand how he could be allowed to testify if he had already accepted payment to keep quiet"

"Maybe you should watch"

I watched, and saw a 'grown up guy' (late teens maybe early twenties), telling through tears how he had woken up in bed with MJ one night and 'caught' MJ playing with his dick (i.e. the boy's). I listened to what he said, and I watched how he said it.

"He's telling the truth!"

"Are you sure?"

"You are the ones who keep saying that I should trust my hunches because I really can tell when someone is lying, so if you are right, then he is telling the truth"

"You are right. Every word he said is true! So, based on those clips, is Michael Jackson innocent or guilty?"

"I don't see how he could be found guilty of the charges he is facing now, but maybe they could lead to the other case being re-opened, and maybe he would be found guilty of that. Maybe he should not be found guilty in this case, but to be honest, I don't give a ****! I know I shouldn't let one case influence another, and if I was in court I would try not to, but if you really do know everything, and you are saying that he is a child molester, then **** him! I got better things to think about!"

"But we are not saying that he is a child molester"

"Eh?"

"You haven't heard everything yet"

"But you said there were only three clips"

"There are, but there are also some other things we want you to think about"

"What?"

"What if MJ didn't know what he was doing?"

"You mean if he was drunk or on drugs, or something like that?"

"Maybe something like that"

"****. That's no excuse! If he is going to get so p***ed or so stoned around children that he can't remember doing stuff like that then ****'im! "

I thought for a bit, then continued...

"Maybe if it had only happened once, and he had learned a lesson from the first case, then there could be some kind of mitigation there. I would need to hear more about it, but even if that was the case in the first case, then the stupid b****rd should have learned his lesson and stopped having kids over for sleep-overs"

"Do you understand the sleep overs?"

"How can I answer that? I know it is not normal but he is not normal and his life has never been normal. Maybe I can understand it a bit - maybe kids are the only people that don't just kiss his **** and tell him anything he wants to hear just so they can get their hands on his money. I can see that maybe he only really trusts kids."

"Anything else?"

"I can also understand if he is just trying to share what he has got with some kids who could never dream of stuff like that. I don't want to give the wrong idea, but there used to be a couple of kids around here that we would let come into the garden to play in the pool sometimes as long as some of our female Vietnamese friends were there. It started one time after we had had a party at the house for all the Viet people we work with and we had loads of food and balloons and stuff. We didn't want to just throw it away, so we gave it to some kids in the street. A couple of them – a young boy and his sister who live somewhere around the back of my house - even came in to join the party for a while and have some ice cream. After that, we couldn't get rid of them! They kept coming around and ringing the doorbell so that we would give them sweets or money"

"Did you let them in the garden again?"

"Only if any of our Viet friends were there. I said to Richard at the time that we had to be careful how things would look to others."

"So what happened?"

"One night I came home from the pub about two in the morning and found the wee guy, who was about three or four years old, standing outside my gate hoping to get some money, and I thought 'NO WAY! This has gone to far!' I thought he was alone and I was going to send him home with nothing but then I noticed his mother hiding in the bushes across the street, coaching her kid to put his hands out to ask for money"

"So what did you say to her?"

"I said 'You! Get that ****ing kid home to his bed now and stop being such a selfish, lazy, stupid b*tch!"

"Did she understand what you said?"

"I don’t think she speaks English but I think she got the message! The kids stopped pestering us for money after that!"

"So you can understand the sleepovers a bit?"

"Maybe a bit. I would never have had those kids in the house alone, never mind letting them stay, but unlike most people, I don't automatically assume that that is proof that Jackson is a child molester"

"What if we told you that MJ really doesn't remember anything - he really believe that the young boy is telling vicious lies about him, and he can't get his head around that because he always thought they were really close friends - but it has nothing to do with drink or drugs?"

"What do you mean?"

"What could we mean?"

"I dunno. What could you mean?"

"Haven't you ever done anything like that?"

"NO I ****ING HAVEN'T!!!!"

"We don't mean with kids but have you never gone to bed with no intention of doing anything other than sleep and then woken up to find that you have committed a crime that you can't even remember?"

"Ohhh! I see what you mean! You mean sleep walking!"

"Do we?"

"Well, you probably actually mean 'sleep-driving'! On the night of my mate Danny's twenty first, I drove my car to his place and then we all went out for a drink. A few of us stayed at his parent’s house that night, but when I woke up in the morning I was in my own bed and my car was outside my door"

"Was that strange?"

"Yeah, real strange. I've done some other strange things while I have been sleep-walking, but that night I somehow found a backdoor in Danny's place that I didn't even know existed - it was in the kitchen, and I left it open to the wall, but I had never been in the kitchen before then! The door apparently took me into the back yard, although I don't remember any of it, then I climbed over the ten foot wall that surrounds the back yard, found my car and drove home, and I did all that without waking up!"

"Do you think that you committed a crime?"

"It gave me a real fright, coz if I had been caught I would have been over the limit and no one would probably have believed I was sleep=driving so I would have lost my license, but I would definitely have felt hard done by, coz I don't think I committed a crime that night"

Then my friends asked,

"So who do you think is more guilty, someone who does something in his sleep that he would never dream of doing while he is a wake, or someone who does the very same thing while he is awake, but is still able to sleep at night?"

"Who do you mean now?"

"Who do you think we mean?"

I didn’t have a clue what they were talking about however I did notice that the ‘future news broadcast’ that I had been watching and which had triggered our chat about MJ had now moved on to another story about Pope John Pal II being taken into hospital in Italy.

"****!!!! Are you talking about the pope now???"

"Do you think that could be what we are saying?"

"**** knows, but if you got something to say about him then you better say it"

"What is your favourite pope joke?"

"This is no joke! I am serious!"

"So are we! What is your favourite joke"

I thought for a while,

(NB: By this point in the chats my friends had convinced me that they knew every joke in my mind, so rather than going through the whole joke I would only have to say the punchline for them to know what I mean, but I guess to make sense of this bit of story I will have to write it out as briefly as I can make it so here goes:

The pope gets seriously ill and no one knows what it is until one specialist says ‘Ahh this is very rare because it is a disease that can only be caught by old men who are still virgins. If left untreated it will kill the pope but the cure is very simple – all the pope has to do is have sex’

The pope calls a meeting with all his cardinals to discuss what he should do because on one hand it is wrong for him to have sex but if he doesn’t then that would be like commiting suicide. Most of the cardinals decide that suicide would be far worse so they insist that the pope should have sex with someone. He thinks about it for a while and then says ‘OK I’ll do it, but only under these conditions:

‘Firstly the girl must be blind and must not be told that it is the pope who is having sex with her!’ The cardinals all agree that is a good idea and ask what the next condition is,

‘Secondly she must be deaf, just in case she happens to recognise my voice and works out who it is’. Again the cardinals agree that is a good idea and as what the next condition is,

‘Thirdly she must be mute, in case she somehow does work out who I am I don’t want her to be able to tell anyone else about it’. The Cardinals all agree once again that that is a great thinking then they ask ‘And are there any more codintions?’. The pope replies,

‘Yes just one more condition……*spam filter*!’)

So, to get back to the story, when my friends asked what my favourite pope joke was I replied,

"The one with the punch line '*spam filter*! Why?"

"Do you think that could be true?"

"No, it’s obviously just a joke"

"Is it? Could there be some truth to it?"

"Are you saying that the pope really does like shagging women with *spam filter*?"

"No, what else could we be saying? Maybe metaphorically?"

"Do you mean specifically handicapped people?"

"Maybe we just mean people who are not able to protect themselves fully"

"You mean kids then!!! Are you telling me that the pope has been messing with kids??????"

"Is the person who knows it goes on but doesn't do anything to stop it and then helps hide the evidence after the fact any less guilty than the ones who actually carry out the crime?"

"Well, strictly speaking he would be slightly less guilty in the eyes of the law, but I see what you mean"

"But what if that person was the pope! Shouldn't that count for something?"

"Oh! I really do see what you mean now!!!! ****ing hell !!!!!!"

Well this is a long post so I will have to break the story there although there was quite a ‘significant’ bit of that conversation to follow. I realise that the contents of this post may seem very controversial and perhaps some Catholics reading this may take some offense as I am from a Catholic family and went to Catholic schools so I am well aware of how highly regarded the last pope was, but all I can say is ‘don’t shoot the messenger’ – I’m not out to offend anyone of any faith but my friends did have a lot of controversial things to say about a lot of things and I can’t start picking and choosing which ones to censor. Maybe the second part of this bit of our conversation will appease JPII fans a bit, but that will have to wait until later.

Are you talking about Pope Benedict or Francis I? Benedict always gave me the creeps. Just looking at him makes my flesh crawl.

What your friends meant about MJ was that he was so mentally ill that he literally lived in a fantasy land where nothing he did was wrong and he simply stuffed any memories of wrongdoing he did so that his fantasy jibed with his "reality". MJ was probably one of the most deeply mentally ill celebrities ever. It's obvious when people are deranged. The signs are all there for you to see. The only reason you cannot see them is if you are blinded by cordiality or political correctness.

Edited by SSilhouette

Are you talking about Pope Benedict or Francis I? Benedict always gave me the creeps. Just looking at him makes my flesh crawl.

Ya mean pope dracula? :w00t:

What your friends meant about MJ was that he was so mentally ill that he literally lived in a fantasy land where nothing he did was wrong and he simply stuffed any memories of wrongdoing he did so that his fantasy jibed with his "reality". MJ was probably one of the most deeply mentally ill celebrities ever. It's obvious when people are deranged. The signs are all there for you to see. The only reason you cannot see them is if you are blinded by cordiality or political correctness.

It was Pope John Paul II they were talking about as this was back in 2004 (Benedict/pope Dracula did come up in the next bit of the post I was going to make but that will need to wait until tomorrow)

It was nothing to do with 'mental illness' - Sure Jackson was weird but his whole life had weird since he was a small kid so illness or not he probably had no idea what 'normal' was. What they actually showed/told me was that the case that went to court was a total fabrication by the kid and his mother (and he was a way better liar than she was) but the guy who testified who had previously settled out of court with jackson years earlier was telling the truth about what happened to him, although Jackson had no idea about it coz he was doing it in his sleep (and anyone who doesnt think that is possible has obviously never sleep walked - Like I said in the post I have even driven my car while sleep walking as well as a load of other weird stuff - One time when staying at a mates house I got up in the middle of the night and 'collected' all of the nozzles from every aerosol or perfume/aftershave bottle in their bathroom...I woke up in the morning clutching about 15-20 plastic nozzles in my hand so tightly that some had dug into the skin of my hand although I have no memory of collecting them at all. On another occassion (when staying at The Casscadium Condo in KL that I mentioned in my last post) I woke up about 5am one morning sitting on the end of the condo's divingboard with my feet in the water of the swimmingpool wearing only my underpants! ;-O (Luckily I had left my apartment door wide open or I could have been locked out like that!) and on yet another occasion I rearranged.the furniture of my hotel suite in Abu Dhabi so much that when I woke up in the morning I had no idea where I was coz the place looked so different! (You can do some real weird **** when sleep walking)

how in 7 kinds of hell are you able to globe hop like this?

Spent 16 years overseas building power stations