Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Dream Eater!

kannin

So ill start my blog off explaining the recent events that have occured, about a week ago at 3 am in the morning I awoke from sleep and was thirsty, while getting my glass of water I could here some noises coming from my son noahs room, I then began to walk to his room to check up on him, when I opened his door I could make out the shape of something strange standing near him on his bed, I turned the light on and in a split second a humanoid creature with bluish black skin red bitty eyes and a skull like head with arms to long for its body jolted from the bed and ran under it, when I gathered my wits about me I decided to check under the bed, when I checked there was nothing, since that night we have been sleeping him in our room and ever since than I get uneasy feelings of something watching us and have experienced extream nightmares, my son is four and can describe exactly what ive seen and says hes been visiting for a while, I knew something was up because ive never seen noah so spooked even the cats been going loopy ever since I took noah from his room, since than I have spoken to a lot of locals and apperntly there are a lot of local myths and legends of evil creatures and ghosts, now I aim to research and put my self in the zone of fear and possible danger and debunk or experience these myths starting with my sons tormentor,

Tonight I aim to sleep in noahs room armed with a nikon camera and a video recorder, to see if I can capture anything or if I can experience anything, i will keep you guys posted in my next entry and let you all know

what happend till then wish me luck

I posted my blog entry here to give you a rough idea im naming this thing the dream eater because my son told me the thing I saw eats his happy dreams and makes them sad dreams

I dont know if this is all just mind play because im thinking to much of it but my son is sincerly scared and gicen the fact he described what I saw perfectly ill be starting tonight and try to capture any stranged phenomena and post my findings in my blog as well as this thread fallow me on twitter as well @kannin001

I wish Noah all the best.

Thank you hes a tuff one though

i had a dream with that thing in it... here is the dream.. well before i went to sleep i was worried about my kitten who almost ran away and then i fell asleep and this happened.. i was flying in the air above new york city and i heard a loud piercing noise so i dove down to check it out but nothing i began to hear it louder and louder and then it became unbearable to me so i began to sweat in my sleep.. then i jumped up and awoke, dripping in sweat i looked around and fell asleep immediately once again,..i was flying again in the night by an ally so i went in it because i heard the loud screeches when i looked around a corner i saw my dad holding my kitten with its eyes disappeared as if lasers went through them.. then i began to fly into the air with anger when boom and huge screeching noise blasted through my head and i fell to the ground when i looked up i saw a short blue thing with long arms and a light small head but it disappeared and then i awoke at 6pm... i ended up sleeping for over 18hours.. i couldnt explain this.. but ik it was weird.. and i hate that i will go to sleep again eventually and will possibly have to deal with this nightmare once again... also when i woke up.. my body was achy and my bed was full of sweat.. also i went for a run after and heard a loud screeching noise near my house.. and my arms were more muscly and i was stronger than i was yesterday... very unexplained....

Thank you hes a tuff one though

'Tough or not', I seriously wish him the best.

• Like 1

i had a dream with that thing in it... here is the dream.. well before i went to sleep i was worried about my kitten who almost ran away and then i fell asleep and this happened.. i was flying in the air above new york city and i heard a loud piercing noise so i dove down to check it out but nothing i began to hear it louder and louder and then it became unbearable to me so i began to sweat in my sleep.. then i jumped up and awoke, dripping in sweat i looked around and fell asleep immediately once again,..i was flying again in the night by an ally so i went in it because i heard the loud screeches when i looked around a corner i saw my dad holding my kitten with its eyes disappeared as if lasers went through them.. then i began to fly into the air with anger when boom and huge screeching noise blasted through my head and i fell to the ground when i looked up i saw a short blue thing with long arms and a light small head but it disappeared and then i awoke at 6pm... i ended up sleeping for over 18hours.. i couldnt explain this.. but ik it was weird.. and i hate that i will go to sleep again eventually and will possibly have to deal with this nightmare once again... also when i woke up.. my body was achy and my bed was full of sweat.. also i went for a run after and heard a loud screeching noise near my house.. and my arms were more muscly and i was stronger than i was yesterday... very unexplained....

Noah has told me that this thing has been visting him often like I saod ever since he started sleeping in our bed wierd things have been occuring

'Tough or not', I seriously wish him the best.

Thank you for your support

• Like 1

Ill keep everyone posted

The dream eater or "blue man" as my son says is starting to terrify me

Poor Noah that would be scary. Hope it stops soon

• Like 1

Yeah almost ready to oost some pics up and see what pop ups

Here are some snaps I took of noah sleeping in his room for the first time in a week and sone snaps from the game room

Nvm to big to upload I guess

Posted 2 pics of the game room in my blog only able to post them there

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=3639&showentry=27667

My cat was bouncing around so if anything strange is seen she could be the cause let me know what you guys think

There is something weird in the right corner of the first pic near the couch if u zoom in kinda looks like a face with eyes but could have been my cat messin wit something

im not never said it was real just saying what i saw, and that pic it could be anything its my childrens play room and they have many blue things, if i was making it up i would have posted that pic and stated cleary that it was a creature of some sort, i fully support that this could all be in my head but im going to persue it anyways, or would you like me to post a video of my four year old son describing what hes been seeing for the last few weeks?

and i posted the pick because it still looked strange and it was interesting

Posted 2 pics of the game room in my blog only able to post them there

http://www.unexplain...showentry=27667

Can`t see anything strange in the photos`, apart from a big radio sitting on the window ledge with wire hanging, thats the only danger I can see for little Noah in that room!

its an airconditioner and if you fallow the wire its hooked into a child proof outlet box and its because its been 40+ here for a week and a half and hes extreamly hyper and suffered from a heat stroke in that room last summer, so i dont think its more of a danger but a safetey procaution to have it and the strange thing is in the right corner near the end of my couch if u zoom it looks a little wierd

Well I sure know what little Noah is going through. I went through this myself as a very young child. I had an entity that plagued my dreams with his pals every night. Almost every morning my folks would find me in the hallway curled up next to the heater vent clutching my blanket and teddy bear. My room was terrifying. No pets would enter it. Once my brother and I tried to force our dog into it just to see what would happen. She clawed and balked. It took both of us all our strength to push her across the threshold and close the door. The second we did, she shot across the room, cowered in the corner diagonally-across [furthest away from] my closet and sat shaking, horrified, pupils dialted as wide as dinner plates. She was staring fixedly at something near the ceiling just outside my closet. We kept trying to pet and calm her, to no avail. She kept shaking worse and worse. The second we opened the door, she shot out like a rocket and wouldn't let us catch her or play with her for days afterwards.

What came into my dreams in that room was for lack of a better description, a demon. He alternated between giving me nightmares and coercing me to "join his side". The dreams went on and on. Sleep parlysis. Visions of things coming alive in my room; my dolls trying to choke me to death. He/it put all this into my head. As the years went by [yes, years...I suffered with this almost nightly for years], I began to expand my abilities in dreaming just to escape this guy. Still he plauged me. As I got older, able to read and comprehend well, around 10, I got ahold of a black arts book. In it, it said how to conjure dark beings. It also told how to make them leave. It said just to simply tell them with words loud and clear in your dreams and awake [but more dreaming] to STOP. And to mean it. Words in our world are just trite vehicles to chatter with. In that world, dreaming, they are THE LAW.

Also laughter and belittling a demon is like poison to him. Their bid is to devour the energy released by fear. How I got rid of my idiot was to begin laughing at him in dreams. Just imagine him in silly clothes or having his scary eyes turn into butterflies, daisies or something. It begins to dissolve his power. Then as this progressed his fear-mongering got worse. [They don't like to give up on a free buffet too easily]. So then it came to a showdown. One dream he locked me into a room. A weird pink fleshy room with no doors or windows: just me and him. So he played his final card. He promised all these great powers if I assented to "join them". I sat there listening to him. He still tried to look menacing, like an authority figure who wasn't really giving me a choice, but I knew I had the choice. So I looked straight at him when he was finished and I said loudly and emphatically, 'NO!'. He kept at me. NO!!'. Again. And finally I said "No, I don't want anything to do with you or your friends, your ways, your kind. Leave me alone. NOW." And as I said that, a door suddenly appeared in the room. I walked out of it and that was the end of my nightmares.

I occasionally have normal nightmares that are mild and born from day to day anxieties. But nothing like the kind he gave me. They were themed...is the best way I can describe it. Phantasmagorically frightening. I began to get numb to them, or to take this type of fear as normal. You can teach Noah that the demon only wants to feed off his energy; using age-appropriate terms to get him to understand. You can teach him how to shrink the demon down. You can help by enticing him into your dreams and confronting him yourself. You will experience an increase in activity initially, but if you keep your focus, pray to a higher and good spiritual power, you will find the tools you need to shrink him down and then eventually formally un-invite him away from your home. These infestations suck. Believe me, I know. Good luck and keep the family harmony at a high. Go to any church or better yet, just develop a quiet spirituality. Demons aren't impressed by surficial-spirituality. You're going to need a deep spirituality. The demon feeds on angst and fear, lack of hope, lack of faith. Strengthen yourselves and then laugh his butt out of your house.

Edited by SSilhouette

Well I sure know what little Noah is going through. I went through this myself as a very young child. I had an entity that plagued my dreams with his pals every night. Almost every morning my folks would find me in the hallway curled up next to the heater vent clutching my blanket and teddy bear. My room was terrifying. No pets would enter it. Once my brother and I tried to force our dog into it just to see what would happen. She clawed and balked. It took both of us all our strength to push her across the threshold and close the door. The second we did, she shot across the room, cowered in the corner diagonally-across [furthest away from] my closet and sat shaking, horrified, pupils dialted as wide as dinner plates. She was staring fixedly at something near the ceiling just outside my closet. We kept trying to pet and calm her, to no avail. She kept shaking worse and worse. The second we opened the door, she shot out like a rocket and wouldn't let us catch her or play with her for days afterwards.

What came into my dreams in that room was for lack of a better description, a demon. He alternated between giving me nightmares and coercing me to "join his side". The dreams went on and on. Sleep parlysis. Visions of things coming alive in my room; my dolls trying to choke me to death. He/it put all this into my head. As the years went by [yes, years...I suffered with this almost nightly for years], I began to expand my abilities in dreaming just to escape this guy. Still he plauged me. As I got older, able to read and comprehend well, around 10, I got ahold of a black arts book. In it, it said how to conjure dark beings. It also told how to make them leave. It said just to simply tell them with words loud and clear in your dreams and awake [but more dreaming] to STOP. And to mean it. Words in our world are just trite vehicles to chatter with. In that world, dreaming, they are THE LAW.

Also laughter and belittling a demon is like poison to him. Their bid is to devour the energy released by fear. How I got rid of my idiot was to begin laughing at him in dreams. Just imagine him in silly clothes or having his scary eyes turn into butterflies, daisies or something. It begins to dissolve his power. Then as this progressed his fear-mongering got worse. [They don't like to give up on a free buffet too easily]. So then it came to a showdown. One dream he locked me into a room. A weird pink fleshy room with no doors or windows: just me and him. So he played his final card. He promised all these great powers if I assented to "join them". I sat there listening to him. He still tried to look menacing, like an authority figure who wasn't really giving me a choice, but I knew I had the choice. So I looked straight at him when he was finished and I said loudly and emphatically, 'NO!'. He kept at me. NO!!'. Again. And finally I said "No, I don't want anything to do with you or your friends, your ways, your kind. Leave me alone. NOW." And as I said that, a door suddenly appeared in the room. I walked out of it and that was the end of my nightmares.

I occasionally have normal nightmares that are mild and born from day to day anxieties. But nothing like the kind he gave me. They were themed...is the best way I can describe it. Phantasmagorically frightening. I began to get numb to them, or to take this type of fear as normal. You can teach Noah that the demon only wants to feed off his energy; using age-appropriate terms to get him to understand. You can teach him how to shrink the demon down. You can help by enticing him into your dreams and confronting him yourself. You will experience an increase in activity initially, but if you keep your focus, pray to a higher and good spiritual power, you will find the tools you need to shrink him down and then eventually formally un-invite him away from your home. These infestations suck. Believe me, I know. Good luck and keep the family harmony at a high. Go to any church or better yet, just develop a quiet spirituality. Demons aren't impressed by surficial-spirituality. You're going to need a deep spirituality. The demon feeds on angst and fear, lack of hope, lack of faith. Strengthen yourselves and then laugh his butt out of your house.

thats deep i dont even know were to begin

Well, sorry to overwhelm you. How about begin by when you encounter this entity, ask it what it's up to. Corner it. Confront it. Do it without fear. Just mano y mano: "hey dude, what's your deal?"

You can do this in dreaming. Explain calmly as you can to your son that this entity is like a hungry bunny rabbit [or some other cuddly creature he doesn't fear] and that when he scares him, his "food" is Noah's fear. Just tell Noah that the bunny will get sick if he feeds him too much. So that frees the boy up to not feel like a failure if he gets scared sometimes; but also sets him up to build his courage for the time he will tell the "bunny" that "not this time, you'll get too fat and get sick". It takes the element of fear slowly out of the equation and turns it into a mundane situation.

That's your edge. And what an edge it is. Start there.

Well, sorry to overwhelm you. How about begin by when you encounter this entity, ask it what it's up to. Corner it. Confront it. Do it without fear. Just mano y mano: "hey dude, what's your deal?"

You can do this in dreaming. Explain calmly as you can to your son that this entity is like a hungry bunny rabbit [or some other cuddly creature he doesn't fear] and that when he scares him, his "food" is Noah's fear. Just tell Noah that the bunny will get sick if he feeds him too much. So that frees the boy up to not feel like a failure if he gets scared sometimes; but also sets him up to build his courage for the time he will tell the "bunny" that "not this time, you'll get too fat and get sick". It takes the element of fear slowly out of the equation and turns it into a mundane situation.

That's your edge. And what an edge it is. Start there.

Thanx dude