Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jeremy Forrest

ali smack

A fool, a creep, an abuser of his position as a teacher. But please Daily Mail and co, he is not a paedophile. That's one thing the BBC got right.

A fool, a creep, an abuser of his position as a teacher. But please Daily Mail and co, he is not a paedophile. That's one thing the BBC got right.

And what if the girl in question visited him regularly in prison, waited until he'd served his sentence, lived with him for a couple of years then got married to him & they then lived as husband & wife for the rest of their lives. Would he still be a 'fool' a 'creep' and an 'abuser' ?

I met my wife when she was 15 & I was 23. We have been together for 29 years, married for 22 years, have two grown up daughters and are as happy now (if not happier) as when we first met. Would I be willing to lose my job for the love of my life....yes, in a heartbeat.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

I worked at that very school for a short term as a contractor. All I am willing to say it doesn't surprise me in the slightest this has happened 'again' (check out 2009) there.

With regards to the paedophile label. He is technically one as he slept with a 15 year girl, but even worse is a 12 year old and 13 year old have come forward claiming he touched them and tried to groom them a little while before. I that is not just Daily Mail gossip as I was told that from sources well before they published it.

After 3 sex scandals I cannot believe they still have the same head teacher.

• Like 1

I worked at that very school for a short term as a contractor. All I am willing to say it doesn't surprise me in the slightest this has happened 'again' (check out 2009) there.

With regards to the paedophile label. He is technically one as he slept with a 15 year girl, but even worse is a 12 year old and 13 year old have come forward claiming he touched them and tried to groom them a little while before. I that is not just Daily Mail gossip as I was told that from sources well before they published it.

After 3 sex scandals I cannot believe they still have the same head teacher.

Sounds absurd.Why isn't the headmaster sacked or the teachers that knew what he was doing.

I don't understand why people are leaping to his offence, he's my age so I don't understand why he couldn't wait till she was 16. Regarding the 12 and 13 year olds. that sounds very disturbing

Sounds absurd.Why isn't the headmaster sacked or the teachers that knew what he was doing.

I don't understand why people are leaping to his offence, he's my age so I don't understand why he couldn't wait till she was 16. Regarding the 12 and 13 year olds. that sounds very disturbing

One of the advantages of belonging to a big union no doubt.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

The school has been at the centre of three major child safeguarding problems, including a child sexual abuse scandal:[10]
  • In February 2009, teaching assistant Robert Healy was jailed for seven years after he admitted grooming two girls using the social networking site Bebo, then having sex with them.[11]
  • Canon Gordon Rideout was allowed to remain chair of the school governors for more than a year despite having being suspended by the Church of England following a Criminal Records Bureau check and despite the school being aware.[12] Rideout was jailed for 10 years in May 2013 for abusing 36 vulnerable girls and boys at a now closed Barnardo's home in Crawley, West Sussex, over a four-year period between the 1960s and 1970s.[13]
  • In September 2012, maths teacher Jeremy Forrest was arrested in Bordeaux, and subsequently charged by Sussex Police with theabduction of a 15-year-old female pupil.[14] He was found guilty in June 2013, and after pleading guilty to five further charges ofsexual activity with a child, was jailed for 5½ years.[15][16] The judge said that Forrest had been repeatedly warned by colleagues but had lied to them and had been motivated by self-interest.[17] Although a review published in April 2013 did not find evidence of "any significant or systemic failings in safeguarding" following the Forrest verdict,[10] there were calls for headteacher Terry Boatwright to be sacked

Would you want your kids to go there?