Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange object found on mars

dreamland

Milli Vanilli's CD.....

• Like 5

is it my flintstone computer? can't see the pic.....

• Like 1

Here is the apparent RAW image,

0309MR1275061000E1_DXXX-br.jpg

CD? ooh no ... here comes Ronald Pegg with his "time travellers with a 386 computer" to claim they were also on Mars.

• Like 2

I love how all these people that are no way experts in Martian geology, or even geology of any sort, keep finding all these "mysterious" objects on Mars. If I didn't know better, I'd think that it was nothing more than pareidolia at work, but that's NEVER the answer, right? Right? :unsure2:

• Like 4

Ice Warriors. It was the Ice Warriors. Those manned missions back in the 70s got them all excited. And sloppy, apparently.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

"GOLD"!!!!!

Alas, NASA's true motivation for probing martian geology revealed!

Has NASA made any statements as to what this might be?

• Like 1

Looks man made, if not the old pareidolia playing tricks on our minds again?

To be continued I guess,...

Gold foil stuff is/was used on rovers right? Maybe something from the parachute or rocket that the rover landed with... OR....a Justin beiber CD that aliens hated and slung out their waste disposal chute while zipping over mars?

gold%20disk%20mars.JPG

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

I don't think that's a hole in the center. On close-up, it looks more like a rock right in the center of whatever the object is.

• Like 1

Either something fell off the Rover, or it's just pareidolia, like the others said.

• Like 1

it looks like the mystery disc relic found in china, apparently they are everywhere on earth too, most of them hidden from human's sight, it works just like a powerful crystal under pyramids all over the globe. It is a portal to connect each planets to the galactic system. It could fly just like UFO too.

it looks like the mystery disc relic found in china, apparently they are everywhere on earth too, most of them hidden from human's sight, it works just like a powerful crystal under pyramids all over the globe. It is a portal to connect each planets to the galactic system. It could fly just like UFO too.

Are you being serious, or sarcastic?

It is hard to tell anymore.

• Like 3

would you like to provide some links to such claims/stories? I haven't had a good debunking session for a while now, that sounds like one I can get my teeth into...

• Like 1

This is like the new Superman movie: I really, really want it to be good but deep down I know it will turn out to be hokey and unrealistic.... :td:

• Like 3

Hold on, I just did a quick google on "mystery disc found in china"

and top link was about 'The Disks of Baian-Kara-Ula' so I guess thats what you meant is it?

This was the top link mentioned, (regardless of credibility that is)

http://www.ufocasebook.com/chinesedisks.html

So I take it its that story ?

Did someone mutter that forbidden word? I hardly dare repeat it myself.

vitrified-rock-templodelalu.jpg

NASA will not investigate this object in front of the world. Just like the plank of sawn wood, the "flower" growing out of the rock. It's just a rock folks !!!!!

Anyone got any pictures of circular gold rocks with holes in the middle - so that we can completely trash anybody who so dares to suggest that this is anything other than natural?

• Like 1

NASA will not investigate this object in front of the world. Just like the plank of sawn wood, the "flower" growing out of the rock. It's just a rock folks !!!!!

Anyone got any pictures of circular gold rocks with holes in the middle - so that we can completely trash anybody who so dares to suggest that this is anything other than natural?

NASA wont investigate? What? They provided the damn picture, didnt they?

But, do you know, and I mean, have you bothered to research, the scale of the object? Its actual/approx size? Do you?

• Like 1