Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

little girl ghost outside my house

Lovelybloom

okay so the other day I was leaving to go shopping for food, and well I live right next door to my brother. He was outside feeding his dog's and when he looked over because he noticed me leaving. He said he saw a little girl in a white dress skipping behind me, he thought it was my daughter. But the thing is my daughter was at her aunts and I was planning on picking her up later. well I just kinda brushed it off when he told me, but then today he told me that last night he was outside at 3am because he couldn't sleep. He said he looked towards my back yard and saw the little girl again playing in my back yard, he said he has seen her about 5 time's now but didn't want to tell me. Because he didn't want me to get scared, which that is kinda scary but I mean it don't scare me too much. What is weird is that really late at night around 12 one time someone rang my door bell I went to look and no one was there so I went outside to check with my brother and we heard someone mumbling in the back yard but when we looked no one was there. I also hear children crying by my window and a baby. But not too far up the street is a cemetery it's really old looking and kinda looks like it's not kept up. my daughter woke me up once too saying that a little girl named lula wearing a white dress woke her up because she was playing with her hair and that she had this round thing that was glowing and she put it on top of her head. It don't scare me but just makes me a bit paranoid, could the little girl be a guardian angel or a spirit ?

• Like 1

okay so the other day I was leaving to go shopping for food, and well I live right next door to my brother. He was outside feeding his dog's and when he looked over because he noticed me leaving. He said he saw a little girl in a white dress skipping behind me, he thought it was my daughter. But the thing is my daughter was at her aunts and I was planning on picking her up later. well I just kinda brushed it off when he told me, but then today he told me that last night he was outside at 3am because he couldn't sleep. He said he looked towards my back yard and saw the little girl again playing in my back yard, he said he has seen her about 5 time's now but didn't want to tell me. Because he didn't want me to get scared, which that is kinda scary but I mean it don't scare me too much. What is weird is that really late at night around 12 one time someone rang my door bell I went to look and no one was there so I went outside to check with my brother and we heard someone mumbling in the back yard but when we looked no one was there. I also hear children crying by my window and a baby. But not too far up the street is a cemetery it's really old looking and kinda looks like it's not kept up. my daughter woke me up once too saying that a little girl named lula wearing a white dress woke her up because she was playing with her hair and that she had this round thing that was glowing and she put it on top of her head. It don't scare me but just makes me a bit paranoid, could the little girl be a guardian angel or a spirit ?

Sounds like your brother has a morbid sense of humor.

Sounds like a classic haunting but not a guardian angel. Should ask the old timers if any on that block about it? Maybe they know more about the neighborhood history, particularly your house.

• Like 1

haha that's why I love this website, a bunch of skeptics and no believers, this need's to turn into a skeptic only site. Then again if we never came here to write you wouldn't have anything to judge.

• Like 6

haha that's why I love this website, a bunch of skeptics and no believers, this need's to turn into a skeptic only site. Then again if we never came here to write you wouldn't have anything to judge.

Sorry,

This is the problem with your story.

I don't know you,

I don't know your brother.

I don't know both your personalities,

i don't know of you history between each other,

I don't know if your brother is a smart **** who is a prankster.

I don't know if you are gullible on what he tells you.

I don't know if you made this up and want to get a reaction.

I don't know if you are one to get over reacted on a topic.

I don't know if you are prone to exaggeration when tell using stories.

And that's it, Now if I was told there was a little girl ghost following me around and only my brother can see her, I would question my brother frame of mind.

• Like 6

I know, right?

Some more on this: it is likely a residual haunting, so nothing scary, unless of course your psychology turns it into that and amplifies it further, and could very well be your daughter is a sensitive at this stage in her life and the reason it is being amplified to begin with.

Best not to get her panicky at all or discuss it in negative terms with her if questions are asked.

Could be her imaginary friend turning into a thought form (tulpa) as well.

The cemetery likely has nothing to do with it but if you find out such and such child lived there before and died and is buried there would not hurt to take it some gifts come this November.

The idea of asking others in the neighbourhood is a good one, I'd start there.

My curiosity was peaked when you said the little girl put something round and glowing on top of your daughter's head (at least that was your daughter's description of what occurred?).

Something round and glowing up there would normally be related to the crown chakra ... if you don't know chakras you may want to read up on it.

Anything we suggest will only be conjecture though, the answers are in your neck of the woods so to speak, would be very interested in the history of your house and area in general.

• Like 1

all I know about the house is that it was moved here to the country from some lake, it used to be in front of. But the man that used to live in it then, drowned so the family ended up moving it here and now they rent it out. But the renters didn't tell us that a guy that lives down the street that is related to them let us know, we live in the country and there is only one street light on at night. so it can get kind of dark I don't look out my window unless I have to. but some lady down the street did tell us that her daughter has also seen a little girl, I am not sure if it's the same little girl. And a few other's also hear the mumbling, but I am just going to pray and hope she don't bother me. she seems friendly and only comes around every now and then, maybe she is lost. Yes I do know what those chakras are, I have kind of read up on them. thanks for your advice :)

• Like 1

Sounds like a haunting.. it sounds like the entity is not evil.

She is a little girl spirit probably...

or it could be angelic.. if it looked sinister or was violent..

then i would worry.

But yes ask about the history of the town and the house..

investigate and you will find the secrets..

Also thanks for posting this.. one of the best stories yet.

Wow if other people in town saw her.. then she is not only haunting your house?

unless it's a real little girl pranking you all.. that would be crazy!

But does he look solid or transparent... hmmmm

Well let us know what happens...

Right, because a DISCUSSION board where everyone agreed would be so much fun.

• Like 3

Yeah... Thats kinda why you're supposed to post on here, is to get reactions and oppinions from people, and you should have known there would be skeptics. Thats what makes it interesting :)

Anyways, nice story! I really enjoyed it. Personally, i do think it could be maybe a guardian angel, or perhaps just a classic haunting. Asking around is a good idea, as has already been said. But who's to say it isn't a guardian angel? I really don't think there is an age restriction on angels :) Anyways, ask around and post more! I'd like to know what the neighbors say about the history of the house.

Peace,

FinnYellow

Right, because a DISCUSSION board where everyone agreed would be so much fun.

Yeah it would be for you guy's, you could all come up with thing's you dont believe in. That would be so interesting now, wouldn't it? when you don't believe in anything then what is there to discuss.if you dont believe why even discuss it? Nothing is going to change you're mind. so why you're time and mine.

I'm curious Lovely.. How did you approach your neighbors to find out if they noticed activity? I mean, ghosts is kind of an awkward subject to bring up sometimes.

• Like 1

My sister in law lives up the street, when this house was for rent she let me know. Me her and my brother all rent from the same person. Our renter owns alot of land out her and so do her relatives. anyway my daughter likes to go over to her hpuse alot when i was picking her up once. the lady that lives across the street was over at her house and they were talking. I over heard her saying that her daughter has been telling her she see's a little girl, and the little girl always wants to play. Someone also knocks and ring's thier door bell really late. and i mean this is t.x. you dont go trasspassing on people's land late at night.

Yeah it would be for you guy's, you could all come up with thing's you dont believe in. That would be so interesting now, wouldn't it? when you don't believe in anything then what is there to discuss.if you dont believe why even discuss it? Nothing is going to change you're mind. so why you're time and mine.

I would hazard a guess that all of us skeptic types are here to have our minds changed (can you believers honestly say the same thing?). Unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

And for the very reasons Brian listed above, your story doesn't do it either.

• Like 2

I think I'm getting confused.

The house you are living in was once located by a lake, and was moved to it's present location.

Your brother lives in the house next to yours.

Your sister in law lives down the street- I assume she's married to another brother of yours?

All three of you are renting your homes from the same people.

A guy down the street (related to your landlords?) told you about the house being moved? And they moved the house because a previous owner had drowned in the lake by which the house originally stood?

Not sure if your landlords and the guy down the street were related to the guy who drowned or not.

Some lady down the street told you her daughter saw a little girl too.

You overheard the lady that lives across the street from you telling your sister in law her daughter saw a little girl.

I'm not sure if I have all that right or not.

• Like 1

I would hazard a guess that all of us skeptic types are here to have our minds changed (can you believers honestly say the same thing?). Unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.

And for the very reasons Brian listed above, your story doesn't do it either.

Well i guess your right everyone is allowed to have thier opinions. And i can have an open mind, if you dont think its paranormal then what do you think it is, i dont think its pranksters because what little girl would be out that late. i havent seen her others have. i have only heard a kid crying and a baby.

I think I'm getting confused.

The house you are living in was once located by a lake, and was moved to it's present location.

Your brother lives in the house next to yours.

Your sister in law lives down the street- I assume she's married to another brother of yours?

All three of you are renting your homes from the same people.

A guy down the street (related to your landlords?) told you about the house being moved? And they moved the house because a previous owner had drowned in the lake by which the house originally stood?

Not sure if your landlords and the guy down the street were related to the guy who drowned or not.

Some lady down the street told you her daughter saw a little girl too.

You overheard the lady that lives across the street from you telling your sister in law her daughter saw a little girl.

I'm not sure if I have all that right or not.

Well i guess your right everyone is allowed to have thier opinions. And i can have an open mind, if you dont think its paranormal then what do you think it is, i dont think its pranksters because what little girl would be out that late. i havent seen her others have. i have only heard a kid crying and a baby.

Well you said this and quoted me.... Do I have that all straight or not? And I didn't even give an opinion or say anything about anything except to see if I had that all straight or not. I don't understand this response in relation to quoting me.

• Like 1

No sorry that response was for the other person, my phone posed it in the wrong area. but yes your right. my other brother lives down the street with his wife. u have it right...

No sorry that response was for the other person, my phone posed it in the wrong area. but yes your right. my other brother lives down the street with his wife. u have it right...

Ok, so your brother has seen this, and two womens daughters, one down the road, one across from you. Interesting.

• Like 1

one question did anyone in your family play with the Ouija board.. before you started seeing the little girl ghost ?