Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cruise Ship Incidents Identical To Airliners

NatureBoff

You may all laugh

I knew if I hung around long enough that you'd finally post something I'd agree with.

'Scuse the hell outta me. I was genuinely trying to learn from you and engage you and you call me annoying. Nice way to spread the knowledge. And u accuse ME of not showing respect.

This is the "little girl hissy fit" approach, many on this site use this tactic. I wonder why no one takes them seriously?

Edited by Jeffertonturner
  • Like 1

This is the "little girl hissy fit" approach, many on this site use this tactic. I wonder why no one takes them seriously?

Thanks. Too true

R u referring to me or Ring?

Thanks. Too true

I was talking about you silly. ;)

R u referring to me or Ring?

Ring. Lol. :)

• Like 1

That's what I thought. Love Ferris Bueller's Day Off btw :tsu:

Just try to remember that I think ufo's are winged lizard-birds and NOT FROM OUTA SPACE. You gotta be about 11 years old. Am I right?

Just try to remember that I think ufo's are winged lizard-birds and NOT FROM OUTA SPACE. You gotta be about 11 years old. Am I right?

I am not going to engage you anymore. It has become rather obvious that you are incapable of listening to anyone else and of providing any true evidence or information other than YouTube videos and name calling. Earlier in this thread I asked you honestly to share the evidence and information you have regarding the orbs and their origin in Antarctica. Instead of answering, you simply resort to personal attacks.

And yes, Captain Obvious, I AM 11 years old. I'm not really a mom as I just used that in my user name to throw people off. And the info on my profile is completely false. Again, a diversionary tactic so that people won't really know who I am.

I was willing to listen to you about the orbs. Opportunity knocked to spread your knowledge. You slammed the door.

And that was intended for Jefferton Turner, not you. He understands what I meant, I'm sure.

The only thing that ships and aircraft have in common is that if an aircraft goes down,or a ship sinks,the Captain takes full responsibility until proven otherwise by a Board of Trade enquiry.Its usually mechanical failure when the Captain is found not guilty,anything else is probable Human error.There are no bogeymen,demons or any other such Paranormal crap affecting a ship hitting a rock and sinking or an aircraft engine sucking in a large bird and going down.(Aircraft can still fly on one engine and land safely)So no offence to anyone when I say Paranormal crap affecting air or sea disasters is complete rubbish.

• Like 1

... There probably isn't anyone on this site who is more scientifically qualified than I am.

You are aware that there are UM members who have PhDs right?

Also, if you have actual scientific evidence for these creatures then you need to take it to the nearest University.

• Like 2

And the idea of alien UFOs is childish, but the idea of glowing lizard birds is not?

Edited by Lilly
typo
  • Like 2

There are unfortunately many credentialed people around doing their own research on one or another idée fixe that they fervently believe and spend their life trying to prove, that the scientific world ignores at first and comes to ridicule.

I can't think of a single instance where such "rogue scientists" have turned out right. Perhaps the closest is Wegener and his floating continents, but he wasn't a fanatic and accepted scientific criticism and went on to other topics. His problem wasn't that other scientists were closed-minded but that Wegener couldn't provide sufficient evidence to support a radical speculation. That he turned out right in the end can be attributed to luck.

And the idea of alien UFOs is childish, but the idea of glowing lizard birds is not?

The idea of visitors from another planet having gone through the evolution of tool making and self-awareness to become travellers of interstellar space to visit advanced life on another planet only then to scare people unnecessarily IS childish imv. There's no reason for advanced visitors to mutilate cows over and over again. There's no reason for advanced visitors to flash the sky blue, orange or red during the hours of dusk and dawn. There's no reason for advanced visitors to travel as tiny glowing orbs and flit around inside people's houses. There's no need for them to disrupt car engines, make people feel unwell or give them a sense of 'missing time'. If anyone believes that advanced visitors from another world do these kind of things, then yes, they are child-minded. The evidence fits for ufos being biological entities that have evolved here on Earth. But one has to do extensive personal open-minded research to come to this conclusion. So don't ask for any like an 11 year old would.

Referring to "personal research" cuts no ice.

So everyone just goes with whatever mega-corporations like to tell us then? No-one allowed to think for themselves. No-one allowed to put two professional related research papers together. So how old are you, what 15..16?

i've gone through this now from the beginning to the end, and i have to say, when you cut out all the personal bickering and stuff, this thread contains less vital info than a shampoo ad.

What is this about? And RingFence, why does your PhD makes your wild-guessed claims better than all the other ones?

(Oh, and saving you the question: i'm 34....)

Why dont you find research on your own than post youtube clips?

Why dont you find research on your own than post youtube clips?

You actually look 15..16 but have the posting ability of someone much younger.

You actually look 15..16 but have the posting ability of someone much younger.

Enough of the personal attacks.

• Like 1

What Waspie said.

BTW, rational critical thinking stands on its own merits. It doesn't matter how old a person is, a well supported hypothesis can come from all age groups. And, a wild unsupported hypothesis can (obviously) come from all age groups as well.

• Like 1

Ring. Don't know whether you've noticed this, but you've got a bit of a habit of killing your own threads.

Social skills are a wonderful thing.

(BTW. I'm aged 44 and three quarters)

.... There probably isn't anyone on this site who is more scientifically qualified than I am.

That is a very bold claim.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2