Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AZ Gun Store says Obama voters aren't welcome

kargyrl10

I voted for the President, twice.

Still a gun owner, and in the market for a handgun.

There are plenty of sellers, if this guy wants to cater to a certain demographic, more power to him.

Good post.

I'm not Dem or Rep. I am a gun owner. I agree that the owner is just catering to a certain demegraphic. Good for him. He'll either live or die by the results. Probably thrive due to the added attention.

• Like 2

Probably thrive due to the added attention.

His sign could well work in his favour..Signs like that can work in weird ways that most do not expect..

• Like 1

You probably would like it a lot...."Come and Take It", if you know what "Molon Labe" means. I am guessing that Democrats owning firearms are a whole lot less likely to use them indiscriminately...and are also a whole lot more responsible in their ownership... IMO

By the way, the OP is from November LAST YEAR... so nothing new in this, just your usual Redkneck Rep crying because their own man lost.... do you people never give up and just accept that Democracy is Democracy whether you like it or not? Cry - Babies!! :passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

Now this is a moronic post.

Do you have info to support that Dems are more responsible with their gun ownership?

I don't see anyone crying except you. :passifier:

Nothing tells me this is because the gun shops man lost to Obama. It tells me that he is upset with Obama's stance on gun control. Understandable since this guy sells guns.

• Like 1

Nothing tells me this is because the gun shops man lost to Obama. It tells me that he is upset with Obama's stance on gun control. Understandable since this guy sells guns.

It tells me the same thing.. But I know there are many gun owners who have voted for Obama, which is why I felt the sign message was a bit farty off the mark..

Sure, since a MAJORITY voted Obama in, TWICE, and the opposition party is in chaos and losing it's white aged male base, seems like a good thing.

A bare majority, yes, but still enough to threaten the traditional hold and perception of it that they had on this country.

So many of them are scared to share power, to cooperate, because they would rather dominate, that many of that group and their womenfolk are losing trust in the system over it, they feel the grip of control sliding from their hands, so they now denounce both parties and are turning libertarian, crying about the government and screaming social revolution. Sore losers, yes, definitely.

You probably would like it a lot...."Come and Take It", if you know what "Molon Labe" means. I am guessing that Democrats owning firearms are a whole lot less likely to use them indiscriminately...and are also a whole lot more responsible in their ownership... IMO

By the way, the OP is from November LAST YEAR... so nothing new in this, just your usual Redkneck Rep crying because their own man lost.... do you people never give up and just accept that Democracy is Democracy whether you like it or not? Cry - Babies!!

This is true, being a progressive and well versed in firearms, we do not wave our "come and take it" flags like they did in Gonzales in 1835 or at Thermoplyae in 480 BCE.

We do not feel our rights are being stepped on, that guns are going to be confiscated, share the "come take it from my cold dead hands" mentality, or that we are going to use our firearms in a revolution against our government.

We support our government and sensible laws when it comes to regulation of firearms.

You will find few if no Zimmerman's among us because we believe in a sense of community instead of dividing it and fearing it. Break-ins are discouraged by community, jobs, education, and not shooting poor minority children like Trayvon or constantly complaining about the government. Gang members are neither Democrat or Republican but like the most hardcore gun nuts from the right do not trust in society or our country.

Those two groups share more things with each other than with the rest of us so it is ironic the *pro-gun *snip* always bring up gang members as if they are their worst enemies and deserve to all be shot. Those of us who actually live in the city do not want more young people shot. We want better schools, hospitals, public transportation, and good jobs.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
personal attack

Those two groups share more things with each other than with the rest of us so it is ironic the *pro-gun *snip* always bring up gang members as if they are their worst enemies and deserve to all be shot. Those of us who actually live in the city do not want more young people shot. We want better schools, hospitals, public transportation, and good jobs.

The great unifier of everyone around the world, but Republicans and now Libertarians, has spoken. I can't tell you how much you have enlightened me since you've arrived.

I mention gangs because this is what I have to live with on almost a daily basis and at the very least weekly. You, Sir *snip* , know nothing about my involvement in the community and how far our city has evolved over the last thirty years. The only thing that continues to erode is the student/parent involvement and the school dropout rate. It matters little what community services are available if the people these services are provided for refuse to take advantage of them.

We've mentored, provided jobs and continue to provide transportation to the job, but since the work is not in a temperature controlled atmosphere "it's too cold or too hot". My husband takes them to buy work boots and warm coats so they won't get hurt and gives them the tools to do the job. We've heard every excuse in the book for why they aren't out of bed when we go by to pick them up in the morning or why they can't come in that day. We've bent over backwards to give people opportunities and to teach them a trade that they could make a good deal of money in, but it's hard work and they don't last long. You can sit here and give lip service all day, but we've walked the walk and don't belittle other people because we don't think they've done enough.

http://www.timesfree...ice-news/?local

Chattanooga police have identified those involved in a shooting Saturday night that left four wounded, according to a news release.

Officers arrested Latrell Walker, 28, and Tevin Douglas, 23. Both were charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault, evading arrest, unlawful possession of a weapon and reckless endangerment.

The four victims were identified as Kristopher Moore, 24; Tadarrel Oakley, 20; Bennie Melton, 18; and a 16-year-old boy. Moore and the 16-year-old are listed in critical condition, while Oakley and Melton had injuries that were not life threatening.

Police said Saturday night that someone in a van fired into a crowd on Fagan Street. Walker and Douglas were captured on Germantown Road after a police pursuit.

personal attack - fixed quote
  • Like 2

The great unifier of everyone around the world, but Republicans and now Libertarians, has spoken. I can't tell you how much you have enlightened me since you've arrived.

I mention gangs because this is what I have to live with on almost a daily basis and at the very least weekly. You, Sir *snip*, know nothing about my involvement in the community and how far our city has evolved over the last thirty years. The only thing that continues to erode is the student/parent involvement and the school dropout rate. It matters little what community services are available if the people these services are provided for refuse to take advantage of them.

We've mentored, provided jobs and continue to provide transportation to the job, but since the work is not in a temperature controlled atmosphere "it's too cold or too hot". My husband takes them to buy work boots and warm coats so they won't get hurt and gives them the tools to do the job. We've heard every excuse in the book for why they aren't out of bed when we go by to pick them up in the morning or why they can't come in that day. We've bent over backwards to give people opportunities and to teach them a trade that they could make a good deal of money in, but it's hard work and they don't last long. You can sit here and give lip service all day, but we've walked the walk and don't belittle other people because we don't think they've done enough.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

edit quote

By the way, the OP is from November LAST YEAR... so nothing new in this, just your usual Redkneck Rep crying because their own man lost.... do you people never give up and just accept that Democracy is Democracy whether you like it or not? Cry - Babies!! :passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

Let's dissect this comment, shall we? ...

#1 - "You probably would like it a lot" - If I didn't like it, do you think I would have posted it? Do you think I would've said "I like this one a lot" under the picture? Think about it, bud.

#2 - Regardless of political parties, people vote for who they want to. It doesn't necessarily revolve on favoring political sides... Ever heard of an Independent Party? Look it up.

#3 - "By the way, the OP is from November LAST YEAR" - And? Who says their is a time deadline for members to post by? Last year is last year... There are things still being talked about from decades ago... It's called History! Since when does it matter when the websites publish their stories? It could be older than when it was posted online either way! It was put up here as humor, not as a racist card, not as a cooperation debate, not as a choice on political sides...

And especially not for this kind of drama! If you don't like the poster, don't look at it. If all you planned on doing was bashing a date on the post, then why bother? All you're trying to do is start an argument over nothing!

#4 - "Their own man lost" - Who says I voted for Obama? Who says I voted for McCain? Who says I voted at all? Anyone can become a registered voter, but they aren't required to vote, now are they? Plenty of Americans skip elections just because they don't like either party that's running for President! They can choose not to vote for whatever reason they want!

#5 - "Do you people never give up and accept (*blah blah blah*) rather you like it or not" - Well then! Why do these 'people' need to give up? And rather you "like it or not" it's Government and Political topics, who says everyone has to agree? Who says they have to agree with you?

#6 - "Cry-babies" - Really?! :lol: This is the greatest line of immaturity I've heard all day! Who's the crybabies here? Is anyone crying? No? Oh, darn! But this means you're, *ahem*, wrong, doesn't it? But then again you posted what you did thinking you could stir up trouble by going through the OP and finding minuscule flaws, which weren't anything worth looking for!

Gee, do you think you're, *ahem* wrong yet???????? Or do you just see flaws in OP's? :whistle:

• Like 2

Gee, do you think you're, *ahem* wrong yet???????? Or do you just see flaws in OP's? :whistle:

Doubt he is wrong, that variant of the drop of blood cross on that sign sure is a dead giveaway.

Doubt he is wrong, that variant of the drop of blood cross on that sign sure is a dead giveaway.

That is a dead giveaway? Ok? Care to explain how?

That is a dead giveaway? Ok? Care to explain how?

The Drop of Blood is just one of the KKK symbols, did you not know that?

Before you start cheering and applauding it behooves you to check who you are cheering and applauding... unless you want to be put in the wrong corner.

drop of blood present in many symbols, and kkk symbol has more than just that, that is missing on the poster. google it.

also you are not in a position to put anyone in any corner, time takes its toll on your brain old man.

now take a deep breath, and step away from keyboard, before you'll get a heart attack form overexcitement

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

drop of blood present in many symbols, and kkk symbol has more than just that, that is missing on the poster. google it.

also you are not in a position to put anyone in any corner, time takes its toll on your brain old man.

Thanks for the backup!

And you're right, the blood drop is missing, and no where is this symbol specifically showing is represents the KKK. Thanks again, appreciated! :tu:

The Drop of Blood is just one of the KKK symbols, did you not know that?

Before you start cheering and applauding it behooves you to check who you are cheering and applauding... unless you want to be put in the wrong corner.

Wrong corner? Who's putting me in the "wrong corner"?

Cheering and applauding? I'm not doing either, honestly. Get your facts straight before you decide to type whatever rolls off your fingers!

It's a poster, and I think Aztek said it once already, it's not pinpointed at a specific place. Again, it's shown nowhere that this symbol is specifically for KKK....

• Like 1

now take a deep breath, and step away from keyboard, before you'll get a heart attack form overexcitement

You had to come out in defense of racists. Why am I not surprised?

You had to come out in defense of racists. Why am I not surprised?

rasict??? lol.

how much would you be surprised if you found out the avatar is actual pic of her

• Like 2

but of course like i said before saying anything bad about obama or his supporters is racist, thanks for proving my point.

i don't see race what i talk about obama, in politics they are all one color, green. but you are welcome to use race card. it doesn't work that good anymore.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

rasict??? lol.

how much would you be surprised if you found out the avatar is actual pic of her

Makes it crystal clear which side divides people by race, doesn't it?

• Like 1

Cope Reynolds, the owner of Southwest Shooting Authority, the business which put up this sign, can be seen on the following video (1:50 - 2:15 minutes marks) claiming the First American Revolution was fought in blood by 2 1/2 - 3% of the population and then claims, "The Second American Revolution is about to start. We are the 3%."

[media=]

[/media]

Another video on his yt channel is entitled, "

," and is described as: "A short narration on how I try to conduct my life with regard to the upcoming turmoil."

His twitter on 29 January 2011 tweeted:

• "Cairo, Egypt! Coming soon to a town near you!"

Last November he tweeted the following:

• "United States dissolving? Precursor for civil war? Listen here! The Shooting Bench 12 Nov 12"
  • "If you live in AZ, please consider signing this petition to secede from the U.S. We are already over 30% there!"
  • "The secession movement is growing! Know your law when open carrying! Listen to it here on TSB"

His conspiracy theory definitely showed on a 9 January 2013 tweet:

• "Get your tin foil hat ready! Did Newtown really happen? A little update on the AWB and some knife discussion."

His fb has an image of a bumper sticker that states:

• "Oath Keepers, The Founding Fathers Would Be Shooting By Now..."

The New Mexico Constitutional Militia lists Cope Reynolds as a contact and lists the following as their adversaries.

After reading the long list of adversaries his "No Obama voters" sign looks like nothing more than frustration and complaint on his part, poor guy.

Edited by The world needs you

Thanks for the backup!

And you're right, the blood drop is missing, and no where is this symbol specifically showing is represents the KKK. Thanks again, appreciated! :tu:

Wrong corner? Who's putting me in the "wrong corner"?

Cheering and applauding? I'm not doing either, honestly. Get your facts straight before you decide to type whatever rolls off your fingers!

It's a poster, and I think Aztek said it once already, it's not pinpointed at a specific place. Again, it's shown nowhere that this symbol is specifically for KKK....

Then tell me which legit organization save the French Army uses that symbol.I doubt that the store owner happens to be a former French soldier...

Cope Reynolds, the owner of Southwest Shooting Authority, the business which put up this sign, can be seen on the following video (1:50 - 2:15 minutes marks) claiming the First American Revolution was fought in blood by 2 1/2 - 3% of the population and then claims, "The Second American Revolution is about to start. We are the 3%."

[media=]

[/media]

," and is described as: "A short narration on how I try to conduct my life with regard to the upcoming turmoil."

His twitter on 29 January 2011 tweeted, "Cairo, Egypt! Coming soon to a town near you!"

"United States dissolving? Precursor for civil war? Listen here! The Shooting Bench 12 Nov 12",

"If you live in AZ, please consider signing this petition to secede from the U.S. We are already over 30% there!",

and "The secession movement is growing! Know your law when open carrying! Listen to it here on TSB"

His conspiracy theory definitely showed on a 9 January 2013 tweet: "Get your tin foil hat ready! Did Newtown really happen? A little update on the AWB and some knife discussion."

His fb has an image of a bumper sticker that states, "Oath Keepers, The Found Fathers Would Be Shooting By Now..."

The New Mexico Constitutional Militia lists Cope Reynolds as a contact and lists the following as their adversaries.

Oh... you are about to spoil all the fun I was going to have with these guys!

Oh... you are about to spoil all the fun I was going to have with these guys!

lol, too bad you didn't you'd fail flat again. the guy might be a bit blunt, but i didn't hear him say a single race remark, point me if i missed it. he is angry at lying politicians. who isn't.

• Like 2

[media=]

[/media]

His twitter on 29 January 2011 tweeted:

• "Cairo, Egypt! Coming soon to a town near you!"

• "United States dissolving? Precursor for civil war? Listen here! The Shooting Bench 12 Nov 12"
  • "If you live in AZ, please consider signing this petition to secede from the U.S. We are already over 30% there!"
  • "The secession movement is growing! Know your law when open carrying! Listen to it here on TSB"

His conspiracy theory definitely showed on a 9 January 2013 tweet:

• "Get your tin foil hat ready! Did Newtown really happen? A little update on the AWB and some knife discussion."

His fb has an image of a bumper sticker that states:

• "Oath Keepers, The Found Fathers Would Be Shooting By Now..."

After reading the long list of adversaries his "No Obama voters" sign looks like nothing more than frustration and complaint on his part, poor guy.

:gasp: Someone alert the thought police! This guy is thinking for himself! Don't want the people to do that....Heaven forbid someone have a different viewpoint....

• Like 1

"You will find few if no Zimmerman's among us because we believe in a sense of community instead of dividing it and fearing it. Break-ins are discouraged by community, jobs, education, and not shooting poor minority children like Trayvon or constantly complaining about the government. Gang members are neither Democrat or Republican but like the most hardcore gun nuts from the right do not trust in society or our country".

What a illogical post.

First the bolded line - Dividing it is exactly what the media (you've been eating) has been doing with this case. That poor minority child Trayvon (theif, vandal, druggie). You have no Zimmerman's? You don't have people who watch out for their neighborhoods? You don't have people who care? You don't have people who care for races other than their own (http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/04/zimmerman-demanded-discipline-in-2010-race-related-beating-for-officers-who-investigated-martin-shooting/)?

Must be a shame to live where you are.

I don't hold anything against the right-wingers for complaining about the government. The left did the same thing when republicans were in power. Just the way it goes when people blindly follow a 2 party system.

• Like 3

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but I find it kind of silly of the owner to put up such signage.

I put it into other context..

An auto dealership putting up a sign of "If you voted for politician X, please don't buy cars here"

A restaurant- "If you voted for politician X, please don't eat here"

Or any other business putting up such signage. I guess I could understand "If you voted for measures that directly address my business, and if you voted against my business please don't patronize here"...

Yes, I realize in this particular instance, politician X is Obama, but I think it would be silly no matter who the politician is.

• Like 1