Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Light Aircraft Engine Fail Nosedives Mystery

NatureBoff

There's some aircraft accidents that have a bizarre twist to them. The eyewitnesses and pilots both describe an inexplicable sharp pull to the left and loss of altitude. The latest 777 crash at SFO is a similar mystery that had an inexplicable lateral deviation and loss of altitude on it's approach. It's undeniable.

No it was way too low because the pilots wern't really trained enough to fly a 777 and I believe it was the trainers first time to SFO.

The NTSB have announced an inexplicable 'lateral deviation' around 8 secs before the crash.

The NTSB have announced an inexplicable 'lateral deviation' around 8 secs before the crash.

Proof

Pilots' Group Wants Less Transparency on the Boeing 777 Crash

The instructor pilot, who was on his first flight as a mentor, gave a timeline that seems to fit with the one established by the agency, based on flight recorder data. The pilot said that they were "slightly high" at 4,000 feet, to the best of his knowledge. At about 500 feet, he realized they were low for the landing, at which point he told the pilot to pull back. They set their speed at 137 knots, which he assumed they were maintaining (from what the NTSB has said before, they were not. The plane was about 30 knots too slow). At this point, it's not clear from the NTSB why the plane was flying that slowly. At 500-200 feet, the plane had an unspecified "lateral deviation," and were trying to correct it. At 200 feet, the pilot noticed their speed. That's when he asked for a go-around.

Proof that pilots make mistakes, often a mistake that a previous pilot has made.

I don't know what your pet theory is, but if it involves infallible pilots that never make mistakes, just read about the crash of Air France 447 which involved three experienced pilots ignoring a stall warning for three minutes and plummeting their A330 35,000 feet into the ocean without any of them having damn clue what was happening the entire time.

Proof that pilots make mistakes, often a mistake that a previous pilot has made.

I don't know what your pet theory is, but if it involves infallible pilots that never make mistakes, just read about the crash of Air France 447 which involved three experienced pilots ignoring a stall warning for three minutes and plummeting their A330 35,000 feet into the ocean without any of them having damn clue what was happening the entire time.

Oh dear...

There's some aircraft accidents that have a bizarre twist to them. The eyewitnesses and pilots both describe an inexplicable sharp pull to the left and loss of altitude. The latest 777 crash at SFO is a similar mystery that had an inexplicable lateral deviation and loss of altitude on it's approach. It's undeniable.

You are mistaken. Aircraft accidents, when they occur, are investigated minutely and at great, almost limitless expense. For obvious reasons. Any "bizarre twist" would have been long exposed.

• Like 1

So do you think this is related to CMEs did I read that correctly? During a geomagnetic storm the earths magnetic sheild is quivering, but I don't see why it would have a left effect. Even if it were a coriolis type thing the planes would all have to be traveling the with the same orientation relative the the turn of the earth.

Mabey pilots presumably predominantly right handed react in a certain way or error in a certain way that causes a rare but typical sort of arodynamic malfunction.

Aircraft accidents, when they occur, are investigated minutely and at great, almost limitless expense. For obvious reasons. Any "bizarre twist" would have been long exposed.

No, no "For obvious reasons any "bizarre twist" would have been long exposed" makes it sound like the NTSB know everything there is to know about physics and our complex planetary system. This far from the case. The science community in general doesn't have a complete and coherent TOE (Theory of Everything). Edited by NatureBoff

So do you think this is related to CMEs did I read that correctly? During a geomagnetic storm the earths magnetic sheild is quivering, but I don't see why it would have a left effect. Even if it were a coriolis type thing the planes would all have to be traveling the with the same orientation relative the the turn of the earth.

Mabey pilots presumably predominantly right handed react in a certain way or error in a certain way that causes a rare but typical sort of arodynamic malfunction.

I wish to congratulate you on a good attempt at understanding the new-physics concepts I'm proposing. The 'left spinning idea' isn't to do with the Coriolis effect but with particle physics. Exactly how the CME affects aircraft performance still needs to be worked out in detail. I have the notion that it's the energizing of neutron-rich material near the center of the Earth (fluid dark matter) which then increases the number and intensity of 'left-handed spinning gravitons' which then has a detrimental affect on alkali (right-handed spinning) material.

The basic concept to understand is analogous to wood screws for instance. A regular screw which you might use to do some DIY woodwork is normally a right-handed thread. This is the physical non-spinning look of the screw. You turn the screwdriver right, clockwise, to turn the screw so that it enters the drilled hole and fixes the bracket in place (for example).

But there is also left-handed thread screws available. This is the mirror image of the right-handed thread screws that we are familiar with. If you wanted to fix a bracket with this screw, you would have to turn it to the left, anti-clockwise.

Here is the basic recipe for particle physics imv. Two type of thread particles that each can either turn clockwise or anti-clockwise.

This simple formula can then account for alkali-acid solutions and positive-negative charges on particles. It's then just a combination of these interactions which gives weak or strong bonds within the nucleus. Protons are right-handed and neutrons left-handed.

Hopefully one day this will all be computer simulated so that the mind doesn't have to boggle so much trying to think about it all. It's much simpler than it sounds.

[it's worth remembering that it doesn't have to be the CME itself which has the detrimental effect, but the original event within the Sun emitting currently undetectable left-handed particles towards Earth]

Edited by NatureBoff

@Seeker79

I've just read this article Quantum teleportation between atomic systems over long distances and noticed that the element used is Caesium, another Alkali metal like Lithium.

"Teleportation" is a misnomer because mainstream science doesn't incorporate the concept of gravitons imv. Do you see how this is very comparable to the proposed new-physics and the Li-ion battery problem in 787s?

This video shows a light aircraft which loses it's single engine power at a height of around 200ft after take-off. He lands without serious injury. So why are so many light aircraft crashes appear to have the pilot unconscious/confused and pushing forward on the stick?

Here's just the latest. Small plane crashes on takeoff at Fallbrook Airpark, 1 minor injury reported. There was another bad crash at the same airport on Mar05 2012, with a major injury. I've come across ten to twenty such nose into the ground bad crashes in some earlier research I did. These unfortunate incident mysteries are likely to be on the rise imo.

[media=]

You are unconscious/confused! Where do you get the evidence that the pilots are "unconscious/confused and pushing forward..."? I take it you were not in the cockpit? If you are talking after the accident, well, I should imagine they would be unconscious/confused or even dead. With regard to pushing forward on the stick, that is the immediate correct response to a stall. Please submit some evidence that a light plane drops more often on the left rather than the right wing. The whole scientific and aviation community would be astonished, and so would I.

• Like 1

@Seeker79

I've just read this article Quantum teleportation between atomic systems over long distances and noticed that the element used is Caesium, another Alkali metal like Lithium.

"Teleportation" is a misnomer because mainstream science doesn't incorporate the concept of gravitons imv. Do you see how this is very comparable to the proposed new-physics and the Li-ion battery problem in 787s?

NO,I don't, and it is not.

I wish to congratulate you on a good attempt at understanding the new-physics concepts I'm proposing. The 'left spinning idea' isn't to do with the Coriolis effect but with particle physics. Exactly how the CME affects aircraft performance still needs to be worked out in detail. I have the notion that it's the energizing of neutron-rich material near the center of the Earth (fluid dark matter) which then increases the number and intensity of 'left-handed spinning gravitons' which then has a detrimental affect on alkali (right-handed spinning) material.

And so the evidence for your theory which would revolutionize physics and chemistry is articles about airplane crashes that are easily explained by conventional causes.

Let me guess... you have no plans to attempt to reproduce these effects under controlled laboratory conditions.

• Like 1

@Seeker79

Yes teleportation is a misnomer. It's really just the wave function extending through so that there is a probability that the particle can manifest on the other side if a barrier without ever having traversed it.

But as of yet there is no gravitron in mainstream science. Is there a solid corolation between CMEs and these crashes? We are at solar max right now. If what you say is true there should be a larger spike in crashes above the average every 11 years. Have you done this research?

Yes teleportation is a misnomer. It's really just the wave function extending through so that there is a probability that the particle can manifest on the other side if a barrier without ever having traversed it.

But as of yet there is no gravitron in mainstream science. Is there a solid corolation between CMEs and these crashes? We are at solar max right now. If what you say is true there should be a larger spike in crashes above the average every 11 years. Have you done this research?

Stephen Hawking reckons teleportation is impossible. But what does he know?

Stephen Hawking reckons teleportation is impossible. But what does he know?

But it's not impossible. Without quantum teleportation ( really known as quantum tunneling) the sun would not shine.

For a macro body to spontaneously teleport to a new location it's not impossible, only very rare. When I mean rare, I mean so rare that it will take much much longer than the age of the universe to occur. Unless of course some super intelligence learns how to control quantum events on massive scales. But it's not impossible and it happens on quantum scales. In fact many scientists theorize that the Big Bang was an exxxxxsssstttreeemmmmeeeellllllyyyyyyyy rare quantum tunneling event of virtual particles. Basically a very large number of virtual particles just happened to teleport to the same location. "Let there be light!"

Edited by Seeker79

But it's not impossible. Without quantum teleportation ( really known as quantum tunneling) the sun would not shine.

For a macro body to spontaneously teleport to a new location it's not impossible, only very rare. When I mean rare, I mean so rare that it will take much much longer than the age of the universe to occur. Unless of course some super intelligence learns how to control quantum events on massive scales. But it's not impossible and it happens on quantum scales. In fact many scientists theorize that the Big Bang was an exxxxxsssstttreeemmmmeeeellllllyyyyyyyy rare quantum tunneling event of virtual particles. Basically a very large number of virtual particles just happened to teleport to the same location. "Let there be light!"

Well, I think we are conflating two quite different theoretical perspectives. I can accept that odd things happen in atomic and subatomic levels, such as objects simultaneously occupying different spaces. But I do not think that is relevant to aircraft accidents. In the same way that particle physics does not intrude in our daily lives. Although we accept that all matter is composed of particles of one sort or another, we do not have to make a judgement as to whether a chair will support us or whether we will slip through it! Teleportation as is generally understood a la Fly or Star trek is not possible. We can't have our cake and eat it: we are either talking about physics, or quantum physics, we can't mix and match to suit our pet ideas (I was going to say "theories" but a theory is dignified by at least having some possibility of provability).

Well, I think we are conflating two quite different theoretical perspectives. I can accept that odd things happen in atomic and subatomic levels, such as objects simultaneously occupying different spaces. But I do not think that is relevant to aircraft accidents. In the same way that particle physics does not intrude in our daily lives. Although we accept that all matter is composed of particles of one sort or another, we do not have to make a judgement as to whether a chair will support us or whether we will slip through it! Teleportation as is generally understood a la Fly or Star trek is not possible. We can't have our cake and eat it: we are either talking about physics, or quantum physics, we can't mix and match to suit our pet ideas (I was going to say "theories" but a theory is dignified by at least having some possibility of provability).

I don't think he was talking about the plane teleporting to the left. I think he was speculating that a quantum effect was responsible for changes in aerodynamics in these crashes. Quantum effects affect us everyday. Like I mentioned before the sun would not shine without tunneling. No stars would and the universe would be a very different place, or the josepheson junction, Things wouldn't be solid, plains may not fly. A localized disturbance on the quantum level could indeed cause havoc in the way that we perceive physics. Hell, if you found a way to momentarily hault tunneling you could end fusion in a star and put it out.

• 3 weeks later...

An awful light aircraft crash into a residential area:

East Haven Plane Crash: What Happened?

It’s the rare accident that has just one precipitating factor. Usually there are links in a causal chain that culminate in a crash. In the case of the Rockwell International Turbo Commander 690B that crashed and burned in East Haven, Connecticut this past Friday, killing at least four people including two children on the ground, press reports on the pilot, the type of aircraft, weather conditions and the purpose of the trip provide some early clues of what investigators are sure to follow up on.

Yet another: Plane crash near Ennis

“At approximately 10:35 a.m. authorities were notified of a plane crash in Ellis County near Farm-to-Market 984 and Gorman Road. Police, fire, EMS and troopers arrived and found a single engine aircraft had crashed in a field and burst into flames. There are two confirmed deceased,” Texas Department of Public Safety Sgt. Lonny Haschel said. “ Witnesses stated that the plane leveled off to make an emergency landing, appeared to stall, struck a tree and then nosed into the ground.”

Another mystery crash in Germany: Two killed in light aircraft crash in north Germany

The single-engine craft had taken off from the airport's associated aviation school located near in the district of Pinneberg, 18km north of Hamburg.

Police in nearby Elmshorn were still unsure on Wednesday afternoon whether the plane was forced into an emergency landing. Further details remained unclear, said police, adding that an investigation into the incident had begun.

The pilot and at least one passenger died at the scene of the crash – the fate of possible further passengers on board remains unclear, said the paper.

The crash is the third in the area in the past year. In April a 52-year-old pilot and his 23-year-old daughter were injured when their ultra-light aircraft crashed as it came into land, skidding across a road.

Nose dive in Israel: Light plane crashes in Israel's south, killing one and injuring two

The plane was making its way to Eilat from the central Israeli city of Herzliya. It began its descent but failed to land safely, crashing outside the airport for reasons as yet unclear. Initial reports indicated that the pilot did not signal distress. Witnesses saw the aircraft taking a nosedive before hitting the ground near Highway 90, not far from the entrance to the city.

Another mystery spiral crash, Plane crash near Paradise kills two working for PG&E

"I was coming north on 99 and saw a plane kind of circling around off to the right," Smalley said. "Then I saw it do just a spiral straight down and I was shocked because planes don't do that. No more than a minute or so after I saw the smoke."