Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Amanda Bynes, "illegally having my mind read"

Clarakore

1juptv.jpg

I want a million dollars for having to put up with people that dont derverse the money they already have

• Like 2

She gone did a Lindsay Lohan better than Lindsay Lohan did herself....what?

• Like 1

Who is she?

Is she just another one of those nauseating individuals who is famous for being a wealthy knobhead?

Maybe they stop existing when they're not being observed.

Edited by Arbenol68

Who is she?

Is she just another one of those nauseating individuals who is famous for being a wealthy knobhead?

Maybe they stop existing when they're not being observed.

Shes is a child star - Use to be the star of her own show run by nick - I remeber watching it as a kid - The Amanda Show.

She also done a couple of movies.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004789/bio

Who is she?

No, she's an actress. She's good at it, too. She had her own kids version of the Carol Burnett show on Nickelodeon. I'm not sure where Ideal_Experiences first comment came from, any more than I understand the sentence in the OP.

I used to watch her show on nickelodeon when I was a kid. Of course I don't know her personally, but judging by her past interviews and now seeing all these tweets and reports about her bizzarre behavior, I think there's something seriously wrong with her. I wouldn't be surprised if she was being serious in that tweet. She's either on drugs or she's mentally ill (possibly bipolar with psychotic mania or paranoid schizophrenia) Most women develop mental illness in their mid to late twenties. People call her crazy and make fun of her, but I just think it's sad. She reminds me a lot of my sister who developed schizophrenia in her late teens.

• Like 1

Total performance piece.

Some of the stuff on her twitter makes sense, others are just drama, and more is just off the wall. All in all it seems like an act.

She was exposing much of the industry earlier this year when her tweets starting going off the rails. Discussing fame, behind the scenes, and the like.

Remember they said Joaquin Phoenix was also having a mental breakdown or some other sort and it too was just a performance piece.

Some celebrities continue their career on the covers of magazine and no longer do anything but cash in on the gossip being said about them, literally being payed for articles written about their "real lives".

The blurring of entertainment, the media, products, and reality is in full swing. Reality TV shows are just the tip of the iceberg. This is Reality Twitter. Many will buy it as being real but few will see it for what it is.

I used to watch her show on nickelodeon when I was a kid. Of course I don't know her personally, but judging by her past interviews and now seeing all these tweets and reports about her bizzarre behavior, I think there's something seriously wrong with her. I wouldn't be surprised if she was being serious in that tweet. She's either on drugs or she's mentally ill (possibly bipolar with psychotic mania or paranoid schizophrenia) Most women develop mental illness in their mid to late twenties. People call her crazy and make fun of her, but I just think it's sad. She reminds me a lot of my sister who developed schizophrenia in her late teens.

+1 I have no knowledge of her other than what I've just read here but I too think she is mentally ill. Her behavior is bizarre and she seems very self destructive. I hope she can survive it.

+1 I have no knowledge of her other than what I've just read here...

Then why are you giving out credits?

lol

What is written here is next to nothing.

Poor celebrities. It's a rough game. Gets a ton of money, but rough socially.

Then why are you giving out credits?

lol

What is written here is next to nothing.

Poor celebrities. It's a rough game. Gets a ton of money, but rough socially.

Yeah but not all celebrities seem so mentally disturbed as this young woman. Her behavior is way beyond the casual abnormal we see with the Lohans and Kardashians et. al.

I don't pay any attention to celebrity antics, except I do keep track of Meryl Streep -- now there is a talent with a level head.

I actually find Gary Busey incredibly wise, finding he says some incredibly lucid, though offbeat, things about life, and the life behind it.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/12-buseyisms-to-live-by

Which celebrities besides Shirley Maclaine, Anne Heche, and now Amanda Bynes, are most likely to ever post on U-M?

Edited by The world needs you

Most celebrities wisely keep their views on controversial subjects to themselves, as they should. Being a celebrity provides no qualifications on anything. If they do want to express their opinions, they can do it anonymously.

Which celebrities besides Shirley Maclaine, Anne Heche, and now Amanda Bynes, are most likely to ever post on U-M?

Ron Jeremy?

Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones sharing a user name.

Shame what happened to her...

I also used to watch her stuff =/

Tom DeLonge of blink-182:

[media=]

[/media] Edited by MySummerJob
  • Like 1

Can someone explain the Amanda Bynes-MK Ultra link in 140 words or less?

I think she is griping about the media claiming she likes this or doesn't like that. Possibly putting words in her mouth about what she thinks of others, when she may not be thinking any such thing at all - I get it, I hate when people assume I'm this or that type of person and that I would behave or think in certain ways instead of asking me what I would do or what I think, it's very annoying.

Oh look what I just did - to Amanda Bynes :P

Edited by libstaK

Can someone explain the Amanda Bynes-MK Ultra link in 140 words or less?

I need attention.
  • Like 1