Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So disappointed, today is WORLD UFO DAY

keithisco

Today (July 2) is World UFO Day, based on the Roswell timeline when something did, or did not, impact the Earth in 1947.

Here is a link to help you all celebrate it (BBC Coverage is the usual mix of well debunked events!)

LINK:http://www.worldufoday.com/#

If ya can't find any, why don't you paint yourself one? Everybody else does too....

• Like 2

Um, happy UFO Day...

:unsure2:

There is always one, and I suspected you Sweetpumper would be the one.. :st Oh well, I try to help...to get people to discuss the most valid data etc. Well, on with the Tin - Foil Cap just in case ET is celebrating this day more than us poor UM'ers :hmm:

Paint what QM? Totally intrigued now...

Edited by keithisco

Sorry, had a few technical problems with my ship, co pilot not too well:

UFO_Alien_Spaceship_Crash_Planet_Earth.jpg

• Like 5

I just don't know how to celebrate it. The suggestion on the website doesn't do it for me.

i agree with you all

watching paint dry is more exciting than ufology at the moment

i do not give a flying rats bottom about `lights over lake eerie` or a `retired air force pilots report`!

• Like 1

There is always one, and I suspected you Sweetpumper would be the one.. :st Oh well, I try to help...to get people to discuss the most valid data etc. Well, on with the Tin - Foil Cap just in case ET is celebrating this day more than us poor UM'ers :hmm:

Paint what QM? Totally intrigued now...

A UFO sighting my man, a UFO sighting!

Paint one? What's wrong with the good old fashioned traditional method, photoshop?

• Like 2

World UFO Day website......and its an "official" one.

Who made it "official"?

• Like 1

quote:

"In the past there were two World UFO days: July 2 and June 24, before the WUFODO (World UFO Day Organization) declared July 2 to be the official day to watch for alien spacecraft.

well sorry but I cant go looking for ufo's tonight, the forcast says its pishing down later. If ET wants me to see them they can at least come on a sunny day or a clear and warm evening. (Doesn't anyone know that UFO's are NEVER EVER seen when its raining?)

Besides, with me not being a policeman, politician, pilot, or ex astronaut... who the heck will believe me anyway?

But "happy UFO day", for those who need it :lol:

(ps: is someone making money out of this day?)

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

(ps: is someone making money out of this day?)

Are you offering a donation?

Can pm you my bank details, my spaceship has crashed and I need some funding to get to the WOUFDOO (something like that anyway) party. :tu:

• Like 2

double post

Edited by seeder

Do hovercrafts count :ph34r:

• Like 2

Are you offering a donation?

Can pm you my bank details, my spaceship has crashed and I need some funding to get to the WOUFDOO (something like that anyway) party. :tu:

The first thing I looked for on that site was a 'please donate' button... (not that I would anyway)... then I saw a FB message saying something like "Thanks we now have 400 likes".

I also saw their links to the Sirius Documentary and thats when I stopped browsing the site..

• Like 1

In celebration of world UFO day - i'm going to write a book about world UFO day.

Some here at UM would prefer if it's in YouTube form.

• Like 9

Some here at UM would prefer if it's in YouTube form.

2 problems with that:

1) I can't charge 29.99 per view.

2) I have to lecture people about it's importance, and frankly i'm just to good looking to go in front of a camera....it's a tough cross to bare, but I carry it well and with modesty.

Edited by Sky Scanner
  • Like 3

2 problems with that:

1) I can't charge 29.99 per view.

2) I have to lecture people about it's importance, and frankly i'm just to good looking to go in front of a camera....it's a tough cross to bare, but I carry it well and with modesty.

How much does it cost to hire Nick Pope? I'm sure he'd do it for the price of a sandwich

• Like 2

How much does it cost to hire Nick Pope? I'm sure he'd do it for the price of a sandwich

To short to stand behind the podium unfortunately, and i'm fresh out of step ladders.

Paint one? What's wrong with the good old fashioned traditional method, photoshop?

Photoshop is quite recent, the traditional method, since Roswell is to paint or draw one.

Hehehe, well it's also apparently "I forgot" day, so you could just forget it's UFO day. It's also Anisette day, so you could drink till you see UFO's.

• Like 3

In celebration of world UFO day - i'm going to write a book about world UFO day.

Will this 2 page book have pictures too?