Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
mayonnaise

Universe dream

6 posts in this topic

This is really weird and I'm not sure how to explain it. I was in that state between being awake and asleep in the morning. It was like I was in or part of the universe. I was aware I was awake and I saw the morning sun, but I was seeing space. I was so horribly uncomfortable. I was just writhing. It was like I was trying to look at everything at once, trying to bend the universe so that it would... Work, and it was throwing my head for a loop. I kept trying to think about other things to block it out but it just stayed there. Eventually I fell back asleep. What does it mean?

1 person likes this

This is really weird and I'm not sure how to explain it. I was in that state between being awake and asleep in the morning. It was like I was in or part of the universe. I was aware I was awake and I saw the morning sun, but I was seeing space. I was so horribly uncomfortable. I was just writhing. It was like I was trying to look at everything at once, trying to bend the universe so that it would... Work, and it was throwing my head for a loop. I kept trying to think about other things to block it out but it just stayed there. Eventually I fell back asleep. What does it mean?

Try and relax next time. You were trying to make sense of expanded consciousness with I expanded reason.

I had a similar experience twice. The first time I was in and a part of the earth. I had mud encased all around me, it felt like it was hugging me and I was extremely comfortable and felt good. The hug seemed sincere and I was able to rest very well there. That may not seem similar to yours but the next dream I had, which was was very vivid and also seemed like a state between being awake and asleep my body was a galaxy. My whole body was made up of a dark expanse that held in place the stars, planets, water, wind etc... there was also something to do with different color lights, as if parts of my galactic body had different consentrations of lights in different areas but i kind of forgot the exact detail about that. I was able to move but I moved very slowly and only slightly like you would do in a very comfortable sleep. My experience was not uncomfortable at all. I was awe striken and felt remarkably good. I was actually very surprised at the good feeling I had the best word to describe my feeling would be comfortable. Very very comfortable. These two dreams were very vivid and back to back. Id say this was about 4 or 5 months ago. These dreams were very remarkable and I think I forgot to write them down. The overall impression I got from this dream is that we are just as big on the inside of ourselves as the galaxy is, that we are Huge, full of light and very important. Ive heard other people talk about connecting with the universal mind, I dont know if this is anything to do with that... anyway cool experience IMO.

thanks for sharing

The human brain is a wonderful thing, and a mysterious one. Better FX than any CGI movie I have seen.

Stop using dope.

1 person likes this

I love it when that happens.