Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any new black eyed children reports?

Columbo

so strange that all these weird things are happening all over the world except for the netherlands, this place sucks and rains for as long as i can remeber( but i love it)

• 2 weeks later...

About 2 or 3 years ago (2011/2012), my mother, sister, and I were in Wal-Mart in Rice Lake, Wi. This event still makes my mother feel ill. We walked into the building, all talking about what was going on in our daily lives, due to my sister having recently moved out. My mother and sister were side by side, and I was behind them. We looked to the left, then right before continuing across the busy isles. Just ahead of us, to the right, was a family. A mother, father, son and daughter. They seemed normal enough at a glance, but they were so... Perfect. Like classic perfect family. Combed over hair, curls just so, sweater vests and pressed dress pleats. It's kind of odd to see that anyway, but especially in Wal-Mart. The boy looked to be about 11, the girl 9 or 10 at most. They all were smiling.

Again, weird for Wal-Mart.

And then we saw their eyes. Their perfect eyes, Perfectly shaped.

Perfectly black. A dark abyss of blackness. When we saw them, time seemed to slow down. Their eyes seemed to follow ours as we walked by. It got quieter. Their faces blurred by, but it felt like we were slowing down.

After walking by, we were all quiet. Shaken. We didn't talk about it till we were at my sisters home.

The thought still makes us nervous, but now we are curious about it, to see if anyone else has had a similar encounter.

This is what I am talking about, these "people" are showing up, I do not believe they are made up stories.

Why not? All the stories are the same, all the descriptions are vague, and until the internet came about there wasn't this widespread idea of BEK, if anything, its just that, a pandemic of fear that people let their imaginations get away from them.

About 2 or 3 years ago (2011/2012), my mother, sister, and I were in Wal-Mart in Rice Lake, Wi. This event still makes my mother feel ill. We walked into the building, all talking about what was going on in our daily lives, due to my sister having recently moved out. My mother and sister were side by side, and I was behind them. We looked to the left, then right before continuing across the busy isles. Just ahead of us, to the right, was a family. A mother, father, son and daughter. They seemed normal enough at a glance, but they were so... Perfect. Like classic perfect family. Combed over hair, curls just so, sweater vests and pressed dress pleats. It's kind of odd to see that anyway, but especially in Wal-Mart. The boy looked to be about 11, the girl 9 or 10 at most. They all were smiling.

Again, weird for Wal-Mart.

And then we saw their eyes. Their perfect eyes, Perfectly shaped.

Perfectly black. A dark abyss of blackness. When we saw them, time seemed to slow down. Their eyes seemed to follow ours as we walked by. It got quieter. Their faces blurred by, but it felt like we were slowing down.

After walking by, we were all quiet. Shaken. We didn't talk about it till we were at my sisters home.

The thought still makes us nervous, but now we are curious about it, to see if anyone else has had a similar encounter.

So now a well groomed family freaks people out these days?

Glad this one poster came back to participate in the discussions.

Considering I had 'novelty' contact lenses since I was 19 and I only looked about 16 then I guess some teenagers with rich parents could easily get a hold of them.

i always wanted a pair of those when i played football.

just wear them as defensive and look the tackle or tight end in the eyes before the snap...probably get a good quarter of him being freaked out.

• 3 months later...

It's a good use of the creators imagination.

But now that it's becoming commonly known, a kid playing a prank by wearing contact lenses could potentially be harmed by someone that doesn't know it's all bunk.

Worst case scenario of course.

• 1 year later...

One night while I was by myself at my house, at about 11 p.m., I got a knock on the door. I checked to see who it was and it was 2 boys. They were both wearing a gray hoody with there hats on and wearing jeans. They were both looking down at the floor. I thought that they were just shy. Then i asked, "Where is your parents?" because they looked like kids. They said, "That is what we are here for." Then one went to the bathroom, while the other called their mom. Once they were both done, they looked at me. I saw that they had black eyes. I got scared and ran inside my closet as they were chasing me then I shut and blocked the door. A couple hours later, I peaked out of the closet and they were both gone. My friend lives in my neighborhood so I drove to his house and brought him to my house. We examined my house and had no evidence that they were there. That day on, countless people thought that I was crazy and I was scared of my house so I moved to a different house, far from the scary house.

Edited by Retluoc3002

I thought they had to be invited in to your home or car in order to be an actual physical threat to you.

Yeah, but people claim that they're able to influence you. I read one "account" where a guy was in his car, and he claimed even though he was saying no, his hand was moving toward the door handle. He said when he realized it, he was able to snap out of it.

I think BEKs are just like Zozo and Slenderman. That doesn't stop people from having "encounters," though. It's probably in the way that people's fears can become thoughtforms.

Edited by ChaosRose

i don't believe they exist and if they do, hell, come on in.

i'll make coffee, they can harvest me or whatever they do and we'll call it a day.

But, that will never happen.

Never say never? i just did. Three times!

• 4 weeks later...