Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind-controlled devices

Zeta Reticulum

The "sports model" in UFO in area 51... no controls nothing - but they are a few million years ahead of us :-

]Students At Duke University Play Video Game With Their Minds[/b]

Sam Murphy of Cary, 14, stared at the screen with intense concentration. Her onscreen paddle quickly shot down to intercept a ball about to pass by.

The video game was Pong, but this is hardly the classic arcade version. Sam was motionless.

She was controlling the paddle with her mind.

Source: http://www.newsobser...-game-with.html

Edited by Saru
Please always include a source link
  • Like 3

You know, when I think about eating pickled onions, my mouth always waters, it does for sure. When I think, and I mean really think, about how it feels to suck on some freshly cut lemon, and I mean, imagine it for yourself, a nice ripe lemon, as its cut and its juice bubbles up slightly, then you pop it in your mouth and taste it...well when I think of that, I get a different sensation in my mouth... like you maybe did, if you thought on my words seriously...and if I imagine the neighbor who has bothered me lately, I get some aggressive feelings and adrenaline in my body, and for real. Some people imagine a sexual liaison and then get certain feelings elsewhere.

So in knowing this, prosthetic limbs have been made to allow the user just to think of moving an arm, a wrist, a finger, and ..it works for sure. Based on the thoughts and the corresponding nerves and muscle fibers firing..The mind does indeed run the body, and thoughts do produce very real physical responses. But its nothing new. Its been known about for a long long time. Think of Pavlov and his dog experiments...

So...so what?

And Bob lazar??

yawn.png

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Passed right over your head?

People ridiculed Lazar for claiming the UFO's had no controls.

And these people are playing pong with there mind. No controls.

2+2 man

It seems that not even the woo woos Believe in Lazar,...

• Like 3

Sweet, so the hyper advanced Aliens are using the same tech that we're able to create in the infancy of our technological advancement. But I guess this is just reverse engineered tech that the evil D.O.D. has finally let surface in the menial display of moving a pong paddle via electrodes attached to the brain. Controlling devices through telepathy doesn't take much imagination, which Bobby seems to have plenty of. Nice article though, I will take it for what it is.

2+2 man

Two separate things here. Known things being controlled by the mind and UFO's being controlled by the mind.

I completely believe we are capable of controlling any sophisticated piece of technology with our minds - we just need to develop a good enough interface.

However, I do also believe that there's a slight issue with claiming something can be controlled by the mind when that thing is not proven to exist. That may be the main issue Lazar is facing here. (I think he's crazy too for more than one reason)

2+2 man

I'm pretty sure they ridiculed Lazar for more than that, but when clutching at straws if you can't find a connection, fabricate one.
  • Like 1

So the abductees who claimed that the interiors of alien spaceships had levers and knobs were all liars.

• Like 2

So the abductees who claimed that the interiors of alien spaceships had levers and knobs were all liars.

I'm sure not all are lying - some would truly believe these things happened to them. Older model ET probably had crude physical controls :w00t:

But I highly doubt anyone has ever been abducted by ET on our planet.

• Like 1

2+2 man

They did? I don't even remember - he had ridiculed himself quite effectively before I got that far.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I'm not saying I believe Lazar or don't.

Seeder couldn't see the connection between the first line in Zeta Reticulums post :

"The "sports model" in UFO in area 51... no controls nothing - but they are a few million years ahead of us :-"

And the object of the article. Mind control to play a game.

And the connection of why Bob Lazar was mentioned in the title but edited out.

• Like 1

I'm not saying I believe Lazar or don't.

Seeder couldn't see the connection between the first line in Zeta Reticulums post :

"The "sports model" in UFO in area 51... no controls nothing - but they are a few million years ahead of us :-"

And the object of the article. Mind control to play a game.

And the connection of why Bob Lazar was mentioned in the title but edited out.

That's right.... and I don't understand why it was edited???

2+2 man

Makes. No. Sense.

• Like 2

2+2 man

Bob says we used mind control techniques on him. So according to him, we already have it, and have had for some time. He made claims about Element 115 too, but they did not turn out to be accurate at all. In this case, I feel 2+2=3.

• Like 1