Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meet the children who see and talk to ghosts

Still Waters

The thought of seeing a ghost may terrify most children, but for Jadon Billington and his little sister Lucy, it is part of every day life.

The siblings regularly talk to dead people at their home in Cheshire, and have made friends with more than 10 spirits - including their own grandmother - over the last year.

Jadon, aged 10, chats to a ghostly American couple called Sam and Simon Crease and an angel called Michael, while eight-year-old Lucy has befriended a young spirit girl called Rose.

http://www.mirror.co...psychic-2024642

• Like 1

From the article....

You have to experience it to understand. I’ve always read things but I didn’t have a true appreciation of it until I went through it with my children.”

Boy, does that ever sound familiar.

• Like 1

Heh, I think someone is trying for a new paranormal TV show..

Tonight on Bio - Three Kids and a Ghost.

Once it was called having an imaginary friend.

I would not be so quick to dismiss the child's claim, though one must be skeptical. There is now a few cases of people that can actually interact with Ghosts and see them. Mary-Ann Wikowski is the famest as an Adult and her story inspired the TV show Ghost Whisperer. That's very interesting. I think there is various levels of sensitivity and perhaps what we've got here is very high. That's an hypothesis though.

Edited by sam_comm

There is now a few cases of people that can actually interact with Ghosts and see them.

" actually interact" ?

No, they claim they can....Same as these kids, same as others, same as some on this site....

" They claim they can ".....

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1