Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian M-Triangle?

Clarakore

Perm anomalous zone, or Molyobka anomalous zone is a reportedly paranormal region in Perm Krai, Russia. Perm anomalous zone, also called the M-triangle, spans an area of 70 km2 around the village of Molyobka, which is known as center of UFO apparitions. According to several researchers, parts of the Perm anomalous zone have no natural magnetic field.

A wooden statue of an alien, made by local woodcarver Viktor Sazanov and measuring 1.8 m in height, was erected in the zone.

Perm anomalous zone

Does anyone have more information on the M-Triangle?

How does a small region manage to avoid having a magnetic field Isn't that a property of the entire planet?

If I make a statue of an alien here, can we have our own Saigon anomalous zone? Perm is an interesting rather large city near the Urals; look for the weird statue of Fyodor Gral (maybe that's why its paranormal).

Lots of information here, and links to other sites and publications. But you need to use the translator....

http://ru.wikipedia....наÑ_зона

and here translated for you

http://translate.google.ru/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=www.molebka.perm.ru/&sl=auto&tl=en&history_state0=

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri

Wikipedia article says "According to several researchers, parts of the Perm anomalous zone have no natural magnetic field". The reference given is an article in the Moscow News which says "Some researchers claim that parts of the zone have no natural magnetic field". Not a single source or reference or named researcher is given in the Moscow News article to back that up. So there is no reason at all so far to believe that particular odd claim.

Hmm....

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

M-Zone is another name for this area.

A lot of mythological legends spread around Molebskaya zone. They offer explanations of the mysteries going on in this place, descriptions of people meeting aliens and even talks about the “Gate to Shambala” that is situated on one of the hills.

First UFO sanctuary opens in Russia

Nearly everyone felt there a unique comfort of soul. After first trip to M-zone people come back again. The place is highly energetic,and only positive influence on the human health has been noticed. More to this, there were cases of full recovery of the sick people without any medical treatment, traditional or not. Healthy people feel the general improvement in all spheres: physical, mental, spiritual, moral , etc.

M-Zone

Edited by The world needs you

M-Zone is another name for this area.

First UFO sanctuary opens in Russia

M-Zone

More claims with no evidence.
Nearly everyone who visited this place experienced something unknown, enigmatic, some presence of miracle forces.
Healthy people feel the general improvement in all spheres: physical, mental, spiritual, moral , etc.
Extra-sensual people come here to refill their energetic resources and to strengthen their ability to cure sick people.

And the crowning claim:

As for me and my friends, we confronted nearly every miracle in M-ZONE and have video-photo materials with UFO.

No links, sources, references, names, etc. for the claims about the wonderful effects of this region. The author claims to have video and photo evidence with UFOs and doesn't elaborate further at all. Just says they have such evidence.

So far I've seen nothing but a list of very very vague claims with zero evidence to back them up. There isn't even attempts to back up any of the claims as fact.

edit: The Russian wikipedia article has some dubious claims with no references also - an you can't photograph because the photos are covered in incomprehensible black balloons with white spots (no source is given) and a vague reference to "time anomalies" (no source given).

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

Not a lot different from the claims made for various European and American health spas in the Eighteen Hundreds. May we not contemplate a commercial motive for all this vagueness? New-Age tourism and all that?

Edited by PersonFromPorlock
  • Like 1

It does sound like faith tourism with similarities to the medieval pilgrimages, Medjugorje, Rennes-le-Chateau, and even Area 51. There was or is money to be made with each of these locations based on people's beliefs in legends. But even if that was true how popular is the M-Triangle? So far a few seem to even know about it or is it something more widely known and discussed in Russia?

There’s an isolated, forested place in Russia called the M-Triangle where people come out smarter than when they went in. So smart, that in one case, a barely-employed, military washout became a cosmonaut after spending only two weeks there.

Researchers there have recorded the sounds of traffic speeding by them, even though the closest road is almost 40 miles away. They’ve heard choirs singing, watched the stars align in fantastic formations, and have even seen strange letters and symbols written across the sky.

Cell phone use is impossible within the M-Triangle…unless you’re standing atop a small piece of ground, dubbed the Call Box. Then you can call anywhere in the world. No surprise the KGB wouldn’t let civilians into the area before 1988. This may seem the stuff of science fiction but, assuredly, the M-Triangle is real.

—snip

http://blog.trutv.com/conspiracy/2013/07/02/beyond-area-51/index.html#more-1110

There’s an isolated, forested place in Russia called the M-Triangle where people come out smarter than when they went in. So smart, that in one case, a barely-employed, military washout became a cosmonaut after spending only two weeks there.

Researchers there have recorded the sounds of traffic speeding by them, even though the closest road is almost 40 miles away. They’ve heard choirs singing, watched the stars align in fantastic formations, and have even seen strange letters and symbols written across the sky.

Cell phone use is impossible within the M-Triangle…unless you’re standing atop a small piece of ground, dubbed the Call Box. Then you can call anywhere in the world. No surprise the KGB wouldn’t let civilians into the area before 1988. This may seem the stuff of science fiction but, assuredly, the M-Triangle is real.

—snip

The cosmonaut in example appears to be journalist Pavel Mukhortov. Supposedly he was discharged from the army and later successfully applied for and was accepted for the cosmonaut training programme. As far as I can tell from Google, he never actually flew in space, or at least I can't find a reference.

Not quite an amazing story - man is discharged from military for health reasons, later trains as a cosmonaut but never actually gets to partake in any space missions. The person in question is a journalist who has written about Ufology. I don't know how the word is officially used, but when I hear astronaut or cosmonaut I think of someone whose has actually taken part in a space mission of some sort. Perhaps he did, but I can't find anything. And I'm sure some of the regulars here have come across Ufologists with exaggerated claims about their experience with NASA and the likes.

BTW, are the people who write about this magical region of Russia afraid of citing facts and sources for their claims? It stinks of an outright hoax, nonsense being spread perhaps to try and encourage rich twits to visit the area for magical cures and IQ boosts. Cheap advertising also, if you can get bloggers and people on UFO sites to copy and paste your material all over the net for nothing.