Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soul Channeling Through My Art

SoulChanneler

Wow 11 pages and yet no one ask for information on these souls, who are they, hw did tehy die

• Like 2

Those are great questions, Brian. I hope they will be answered in my lifetime. If I don't find them out myself, I'd love to work with a medium who can.

Wow 11 pages and yet no one ask for information on these souls, who are they, hw did tehy die

Actually, Pod did ask for information on page 3. On page 4 Channeler asked Pod what he meant, and Pod said any information. Channeler said he has no information, but that his avatar looks like it has personality. But it's just another John Doe.

• Like 1

Actually, Pod did ask for information on page 3. On page 4 Channeler asked Pod what he meant, and Pod said any information. Channeler said he has no information, but that his avatar looks like it has personality. But it's just another John Doe.

Show some respect, dudes! These are real souls. They lived once, had families, jobs.

"Who they are and how they died"? Well, they were gold-miners, used to work in the frontal lobe. They were killed by a huge storm neuronic storm, after which their souls started appearing in the occipital lobe.

On a more serious note, SoulChanneler, I remember seeing a video you posted in your blog that mentions automatic symbolic drawing. This further confirms my suspicion that ideomotor effect is playing some role here. You have clearly stated in the video that you let your mind take over while drawing things. The same is possible in drip paintings as well, especially when you have trained your mind to separate the thinking process and the motor process. Let me get the link to that blog entry...

• Like 3

To some extent, you are comparing apples to oranges, XingWi. First of all, I haven't trained my mind to separate the thinking process from the motor process. They are one and the same for both results. If there is a takeaway here I think it is that the methods I use to create the symbol drawings and the souls are totally different. Physically speaking, In the automatic drawings I manually draw the entire image, but with the soul channeling, it is the water dripping mixed with the paint that produces the souls; since I let the souls create themselves, my involvement ends after I drip the water. Let me ask you a question, XingWi. Do you believe in life after our physically bodies die?

Show some respect, dudes! These are real souls. They lived once, had families, jobs.

"Who they are and how they died"? Well, they were gold-miners, used to work in the frontal lobe. They were killed by a huge storm neuronic storm, after which their souls started appearing in the occipital lobe.

On a more serious note, SoulChanneler, I remember seeing a video you posted in your blog that mentions automatic symbolic drawing. This further confirms my suspicion that ideomotor effect is playing some role here. You have clearly stated in the video that you let your mind take over while drawing things. The same is possible in drip paintings as well, especially when you have trained your mind to separate the thinking process and the motor process. Let me get the link to that blog entry...

Show some respect, dudes! These are real souls. They lived once, had families, jobs. Maybe these real souls did have families and jobs. Those are the types of questions that I would love to answer.

To some extent, you are comparing apples to oranges, XingWi. First of all, I haven't trained my mind to separate the thinking process from the motor process. They are one and the same for both results. If there is a takeaway here I think it is that the methods I use to create the symbol drawings and the souls are totally different.

No, I am not. The thinking process and the motor process are indeed separate during automatic writing/drawing.

Here is a quote from an article from psychologytoday that reports a recent scientific study done on the subjects claiming to be mediums:

Ten mediums—five less expert and five experienced—were injected with a radioactive tracer to capture their brain activity during normal writing and during the practice of psychography, which involves allegedly channeling written communication from the "other side" while in a trance-like state. The subjects were scanned using SPECT (single photon emission computed tomography) to highlight the areas of the brain that are active and inactive during the practice.

The mediums ranged from 15 to 47 years of automatic writing experience, performing up to 18 psychographies per month. All were right-handed, in good mental health, and not currently using any psychiatric drugs. All reported that during the study they were able to reach their usual trance-like state during the psychography task and were in their regular state of consciousness during the control task.

Here's what happened: The experienced psychographers showed lower levels of activity in the left hippocampus (limbic system), right superior temporal gyrus, and the frontal lobe regions of the brain during psychography compared to their normal (non-trance) writing. The frontal lobe areas are associated with reasoning, planning, generating language, movement, and problem solving, which means that the mediums were experiencing reduced focus, lessened self-awareness and fuzzy consciousness during psychography.

source: http://www.psycholog...pirit-mediums-0

Also, you have yourself mentioned in your video that you let your mind go automatically:

[media=]

[/media]

Watch @ 01:28 of this video ----> Your own words: "and then I let my mind go automatically...................it's automatic drawing......................I'm like on autopilot with my mind, I'm not really thinking about what I'm doing.............."

So when you are not thinking about what you are doing then you are not thinking about how you are doing it either, and if this separation is happening in your drip paintings as well, then you will never know that the brush strokes and the selection of colors and the water drips and where you place the brush are all determined by your own unconscious mind, while your conscious mind thinks it's all random.

Physically speaking, In the automatic drawings I manually draw the entire image, but with the soul channeling, it is the water dripping mixed with the paint that produces the souls; since I let the souls create themselves, my involvement ends after I drip the water. Let me ask you a question, XingWi. Do you believe in life after our physically bodies die?

So why do you use the brush then. We are back to the same question again. If you do not select different colors while painting on the canvas and do not use the brush and just throw a bucket of paint onto the canvas would you still be able to "channel souls in your painting"? I'm asking you again, why do you use the brush? And how do you rule out the possibility of ideomotor effect while you are using the brush? As for my beliefs, I do have my own eschatological beliefs but I do not believe in ghosts or wandering souls or earthbound spirits etc. This belief in ghosts makes no sense to me at all and when people make claims about how these ghosts affect things physically it seems even more implausible. And here you are making claims that "you let the souls create themselves". It is no wonder you are getting all this criticism that you are getting from other members here.

Maybe these real souls did have families and jobs.

So why do they want to make a random person a millionaire, instead of their own families/descendants?

• Like 2

I don't mind the criticism, XingWi. I only have time to answer your last question right now. Maybe this soul will make his family millionaires, or maybe they are already millionaires. I don't know. Because the soul decided to be channeled through me may have nothing to do with his earthly family.

Why does a person become an instant millionaire when they win Powerball or another lottery?

XingWi, the paint brush is an extension of my soul, my spirit. I understand how you are looking at my being able to channel souls through my artwork. My mind is making the paint brush move up and down, right to left, in a pattern which produces the desired result. My subconscious is tied directly to my conscious and that's that. I'm controlling what's happening. It has nothing to do with anything outside of myself.

In your desire to try and disprove my ability, you have missed the entire purpose of something bigger than yourself. Have you ever read what's below the picture of the soul about the main objective of art? Well let me read it to you. The main objective of art is to transcend what was previously transcended to reach the highest spiritual plateau. Now, I know that doesn't mean a whole lot to guy like you who can only believes in things that can be explained. But to me, that's my purpose for doing art. I have reached my spiritual plateau in art, XingWi. Or have I? I don't know. Maybe there's more. But if I'm not growing spiritually, then I'm not growing. You have taken something amazing and turned it into a complete negative because of your needing things to make sense in your mind. Leave it alone for a minute or two, XingWi, and clear your mind, because you're seeking the truth as something that needs to be explained, and that's not the reason why we're here on this planet. We're here to grow spiritually. You try to explain my channeling as you would explain why a toilet overflows. They're not the same thing my friend.

Try to see things differently than your normal way of seeing things and without criticism. Maybe that will help to release some of the anger you have inside yourself. I'm not your enemy, XingWi. Anyway, I don't want to get too sentimental. I know that makes me a bigger target in these parts.

OMG i just patterned this, TIE DYE SHIRTS WITH GHOSTS ATTACHED.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 2

XingWi, the paint brush is an extension of my soul, my spirit. I understand how you are looking at my being able to channel souls through my artwork. My mind is making the paint brush move up and down, right to left, in a pattern which produces the desired result. My subconscious is tied directly to my conscious and that's that. I'm controlling what's happening. It has nothing to do with anything outside of myself.

So what is channeling these "souls", you or the brush?

In your desire to try and disprove my ability, you have missed the entire purpose of something bigger than yourself. Have you ever read what's below the picture of the soul about the main objective of art? Well let me read it to you. The main objective of art is to transcend what was previously transcended to reach the highest spiritual plateau. Now, I know that doesn't mean a whole lot to guy like you who can only believes in things that can be explained. But to me, that's my purpose for doing art. I have reached my spiritual plateau in art, XingWi. Or have I? I don't know. Maybe there's more.

There is no such thing as peak or plateau in the spirituality. Even the nirvanists have failed to draw the line or to establish that at least.

But if I'm not growing spiritually, then I'm not growing.

If it is anything, this channeling is the polar opposite of growing spiritually, in my opinion.

You have taken something amazing and turned it into a complete negative because of your needing things to make sense in your mind.

Not in my mind alone. Neither any sceptics nor believers will see any sense in this "channeling of souls" claim of yours. You should read about what happened with the scole experiment and how it was rejected by both the believers and the sceptics alike.

Leave it alone for a minute or two, XingWi, and clear your mind, because you're seeking the truth as something that needs to be explained, and that's not the reason why we're here on this planet. We're here to grow spiritually.

As I have told you before, I'm not denying this just due to the lack of explanation, but because I have the explanation. My skepticism in this matter is stronger than any skeptic that may just sit on the fence until any explanation or evidence is provided, because I have practically worked with constructs so I know how deceptive these experiences can be. Not trying to prove a negative, but based on my experiences, I'm sure that ghosts do not exist. There are a lot of illogical assumptions in this belief about ghosts and earthbound spirits that make no sense at all. This is unlike the claims about non-human entities because our souls are something we have been aware of our entire lifes, so assuming that they abruptly change their attributes after death of the physical body or any other vehicles makes no sense at all. A soul is a consciousness stripped from all the vehicles (physical, astral etc.) and it can never belong here once its vehicles perish.

You try to explain my channeling as you would explain why a toilet overflows. They're not the same thing my friend.

I was explaining the complexity of the human mind, its capacity to self-deception... and you have conceived this complexity of human mind to be something like an overflowing toilet ?!?

Try to see things differently than your normal way of seeing things and without criticism. Maybe that will help to release some of the anger you have inside yourself.

How can you claim this about me from just a few replies in this thread, that have been only polite throughout? I haven't shown any anger despite your rants. Looks like quite an elaborate discussion took place in the PM with someone that has been stirring this pot all along. Try not to get manipulated so easily.

I'm not your enemy, XingWi. Anyway, I don't want to get too sentimental. I know that makes me a bigger target in these parts.

Nobody is anyone's enemy, SoulChanneler. Just voicing difference in opinion does not make anyone an enemy. You are makig claims about certain abilities that I know are not the way you think they are. I have even given you the methods to verify it for yourself, you will figure it out eventually.

• Like 1

OMG i just patterned this, TIE DYE SHIRTS WITH GHOSTS ATTACHED.

Congratulations! You have now discovered the sure way to become a multi millionaire. Write a press release and take over the art world. Just remember to feed the dye ghosts regularly though. They tend to get pretty haphazard when not fed with naphtha in time. My higher-self, lower-self or my middle-self or some stuff I channeled just told me that.

• Like 1

Great minds have always come against violent opposition from mediocre minds. It's nothing personal guys; it's a character defect you were probably born with and can't change.

Furie out.

Great minds have always come against violent opposition from mediocre minds. It's nothing personal guys; it's a character defect you were probably born with and can't change.

Furie out.

I rather have Common Sense then your "gift".

• Like 1

Great minds have always come against violent opposition from mediocre minds.

You've experienced violence as a result of your artwork? I hope you've informed the police about this. That sounds pretty serious.

Or are you being melodramatic in describing disagreement by some strangers on the Internet as "violent opposition".

And spare us the woe-is-you comparisons with the likes of Galileo. For every Galileo who was actual subject to serious threats of violence and imprisonment at the hands of a dangerous authority who didn't like his views, there's thousands of cranks on the Internet who think that the reason no-one takes them seriously is because they're a modern day Galileo railing against the establishment.

]It's nothing personal guys; it's a character defect you were probably born with and can't change.
Leaving a web forum in a huff and declaring that those who disagree with you only do so because they have innate character defects that disallow them from appreciating your genius is not 'nothing personal'. It's personal and spiteful and entirely unnecessary
  • Like 2

If no one else minds, I'll shut the lights off and close the door.

Furie out.

When did looking at things logically become a 'character defect', Mr. Channeler? Yeah you do have a 'great mind' that has surpassed the need to use any logic. BTW there have been some new additions to your blog that are inspired from the conversations you had with others here. And I am seeing some contradictions there. The following was your opinion that you had posted in your blog earlier:

I am the only artist in the world that can channel souls that communicate in my art. No other artist even claims to be able to do that.

http://artbrut-thetruthrevealed.blogspot.in/2013/07/i-am-only-artist-in-world-that-channels.html

And now this is your new blog entry:

I've see images of souls caught in paintings, but never like this one.

http://artbrut-thetruthrevealed.blogspot.in/2013/07/repost-actual-size-of-man-with-mustache.html

So is this the result of what your 'great mind' has learned from other 'mediocre minds' or is it just another contradiction that is a sign of a charlatan?

• Like 1

If no one else minds, I'll shut the lights off and close the door.

Does anyone else want to say their goodbyes to Greg before LG closes the door?

• Like 1

There are far too many personal attacks being thrown around in this thread, any semblance of an objective discussion is being overshadowed by derogatory personal remarks and sniping. There seems little advantage in letting this continue.

Closed.