Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mkj1965

Time

2 posts in this topic

For about a year now almost every day I just happen to look at the clock at 9:11. I'm not always just checking to see what time it is sometimes people will text or call me at the time and I will see the time on my phone sometimes I am just checking the time. It's not only time though I see the numbers 9 11 every where on license plates on bill boards some times things cost that much. I don't understand why I wash't born on 9 11 or at the time 9 11 I don't have any relation to the 9 11 attacks I just don't understand why I keep seeing the numbers anyone have any ideas? (sorry if I spelt stuff wrong i'm not the best speller)

Gonna go with coincidence. You probably check what time it is more often than you think, but because everyone has heard Sept 11 referred to as 9/11 so often over the past decade, that time jumps out at you more so you remember it. Whereas, you're not really going to think about how you looked at the time at 3:27 because it doesn't mean anything to you.

It's like 11:11 - if you happen to look at the clock a few times when it's this time, you think it's always happening, but you discount all the other times you look at the clock because the numbers aren't as meaningful.

2 people like this