Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boston Bomber News Being Surpressed?

Vincennes

Right from the beginning after this terrible, horrifying incident occurred it seemed to me the news coverage, especially regarding the FBI or government's involvement, has been far different than the coverage that was given regarding the terrorists backgrounds who were involved in 911.

1. In this case, the terrorist families were allowed to almost dictate that the body would be buried here on US soil. While the entire time that debate was going on, Tsarnov's mother and father's hateful statements went on and on.
  2. The wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, seems to have allowed to "call the shots" as to when she would speak to the FBI. Although it was initially established that she had been involved in Medicare fraud, no move was made to arrest her or even charge her with that! They could have arrested her on that alone just to make certain that she was in custody while they determined her involvement. No, nothing deterred her from moving back in with her parents and going right on as though no one should even suspect her. The last news report I found was regarding how she is going back to her previous American customs. That is not what I believe the issue should be with Mrs. Tsarnaev! I could care less if she is now wearing nail polish. What I do know is that there are multiple American citizens, sadly some children, who don't have to worry about their toe nail polish anymore. I want to know how she did not know there was bomb making going on in her apartment.
  3. Then we have the now dead Chechnya, Ibragrim Todashev. Shot by the FBI during an "interrogation." I have read three different accounts and even locations of that shooting with, as yet, nothing clarified. It's now just out of the news.

Right after the bombing took place I followed all of the news really closely on Yahoo and made several comments regarding articles that did appear. However, my comments would disappear almost immediately. Okay, I thought they were probably just not good comments until I read through other comments following an article and found one by another person saying, "Okay, make this disappear like you always do."

Lastly, at the height of when we were getting at least some news, Yahoo ran an article from an American commander in Afghanistan. It was praising an elderly Afghan tribal leader who had pledged to support the Americans. His grandson had been killed by the whatever and we now had his full support. Now stay with me here, this was during the time period immediately following the bombings. It had pictures, the whole nine yards! Now as I spun in my chair and commented where the hell had he been all of the previous years while we had men in dying in Afghanistan. I don't seem to have been alone because that entire article disappeared never to return. It was like, it was such a good sucker article. They should have fallen for it.

After reading the recent charges regarding the Obama administrations handling of wiretaps and the IRS, I am even more convinced there is something really wrong here. Anyone else out there that has noticed other oddities in the government handling?

http://www.abc6.com/...ct-muslim-rules

http://www.countytim...cf599303552.txt

Edited by Duncansmom
  • Like 3

1. Then we have the now dead Chechnya, Ibragrim Todashev. Shot by the FBI during an "interrogation." I have read three different accounts and even locations of that shooting with, as yet, nothing clarified. It's now just out of the news.

This is the scary bit of information since the boston bombings thread here on UM was closed. How can anyone believe the official story and defend an FBI agent who shot an unarmed man in the back of the head durring an interogation?

It's as if some posters here want to believe the most absurd explainations, just because an authority figure has stated it as fact.

Can you imagine how far the third reich could have reached if they had this many appologists?

• Like 3

Boston bombing was a very sloppy trick ... not even close to the grand scale of some other false-flag operations. There was one page I read that debunked the whole thing.. give me a minute

This is the scary bit of information since the boston bombings thread here on UM was closed. How can anyone believe the official story and defend an FBI agent who shot an unarmed man in the back of the head durring an interogation?

It's as if some posters here want to believe the most absurd explainations, just because an authority figure has stated it as fact.

Can you imagine how far the third reich could have reached if they had this many appologists?

I'm sorry I can only say I like what you said one time! Consider this multiple likes!!!!! It is as scary to me that I believe I could see the manipulation of the news stories.

Shot him in the back of the head? I hadn't heard that one or maybe I just got too upset with the articles to read carefully after they said he pulled a knife. I am to believe he pulled a knife on the FBI during an investigation and they hadn't frisked him first? Then I see today prior to raising this topic in another article they are back in his apartment. Well the last article I read said that they had taken him out of the apartment to their office to interview him and his roommate didn't understand why. Now where was it???

Thanks, Professor, I didn't know this had been a closed topic but still I'm hoping that some feedback from this will at least let me know I'm not crazy or alone in my feelings.

• Like 2

Found it, its not in english though. Here's the page on Google translate, so not 100% accurate but understandable.

http://educate-yours...nk20apr13.shtml

EDIT: fixed link sorry about that. this is the one I meant

Edited by SolarPlexus
  • Like 2

Comparing everyone that disagrees with you to Nazi enablers, on just your first post?

Stay classy, Buzzkill.

Comparing everyone that disagrees with you to Nazi enablers, on just your first post?

Stay classy, Buzzkill.

The point still stands as correct. The more you accept the abuse of power, the worse the abuse gets. Do you think the people of Germany were evil? Or were they blindly following authority? I heard that the majority of Germans in WW2 had no idea that mass killings were going on, and if you tried to raise it with them you would have been called a conspiracy theorist.

• Like 5

I

Found it, its not in english though. Here's the page on Google translate, so not 100% accurate but understandable.

http://educate-yours...nk20apr13.shtml

EDIT: fixed link sorry about that. this is the one I meant

I do not know the author of your post. I don't know what language it was even posted in. I do think the individuals in dark blue with the backpacks look like Boston police to me. There are several pics that I believe badges are evident. They would be there to give aid to a large crowd. I do believe the Boston Police Department did a magnificent job that day and they supported the hunt for the bombers, the Tsarnaev's, in ever way possible. As far as I am concerned, the Police Department of Boston are their finest and the rose to the occasion as such.

Perhaps I do not understand what you are saying here. You would have to give me the source and the language of the report before I even consider something like this and the statements in it.

Please do not bring anti-American statements or sentiment to this topic, please!

Edited by Duncansmom
  • Like 1

The point still stands as correct. The more you accept the abuse of power, the worse the abuse gets. Do you think the people of Germany were evil? Or were they blindly following authority? I heard that the majority of Germans in WW2 had no idea that mass killings were going on, and if you tried to raise it with them you would have been called a conspiracy theorist.

You're assuming that an abuse of power has taken place.

Since you haven't and can't prove that - if you could stop implying that everyone that disagrees with you is a Nazi enabler - that would be wonderful.

Edited by Tiggs

Perhaps I do not understand what you are saying here. There are a few things I might consider but do not bring anti-American sentiment to this topic, please!

Im saying it was sloppy stage play. You Americans need to put a finger on your forehead and ask yourself some questions about your government and where this is going.

• Like 1

You're assuming that an abuse of power has taken place.

Since you haven't and can't prove that - if you could stop implying that everyone that disagrees with you is a Nazi enabler - that would be wonderful.

Just as the majority of Germans in WW2 did not accept that mass killings were occurring as they didn't have the evidence?

How do you suppose i show you evidence that an abuse of power has taken place? How about the "facts" of this event?

Three law enforcement officials said initially that Todashev had lunged at the FBI agent with a knife, although two of them later said it was no longer clear what had happened.

Prior to last month's bombings, Todashev underwent an operation for a sports injury and was on crutches, making it physically impossible for him to have been involved in the bombings, his father said. He added that Todashev had recently received a green card and was planning to return to Chechnya for the summer last Friday, two days after he was killed.

FBI agents interrogated the younger Todashev twice before the night he was shot, his father said. Todashev told him that he thought Tsarnaev had been set up to take blame for the bombings.

"I'd only seen and heard things like that in the movies -- they shoot somebody and then a shot in the head to make sure," Todashev said

• Like 1

Just as the majority of Germans in WW2 did not accept that mass killings were occurring as they didn't have the evidence?

So - because a conspiracy occurred in Nazi Germany - anyone that doesn't believe in anyone's pet conspiracy of choice is effectively a Nazi enabler?

On your bike, sunshine.

How do you suppose i show you evidence that an abuse of power has taken place? How about the "facts" of this event?

Okay - and this indicates a conspiracy has occurred - how, exactly?

So - because a conspiracy occurred in Nazi Germany - anyone that doesn't believe in anyone's pet conspiracy of choice is effectively a Nazi enabler?

On your bike, sunshine.

Okay - and this indicates a conspiracy has occurred - how, exactly?

The FBI visit a suspect three times. The suspect has recently undergone an operation, leaving him in no fit state to even walk unaided. On the third visit, this man decides to lunge at FBI agents with a knife?* (reason needed*) he ends up with 6 or 7 bullet wounds, including one to the back of the head.** (reason needed**)

No further information is available. And no, i am not calling you a Nazi enabler, just pointing out that blindly following authority and making excuses for those who abuse power does not lead any country to a good place. My references to Nazi Germany are to show parallels between authoritarian governments. Why not pick the one that everyone knows about?

Edited by Professor Buzzkill
  • Like 3

The FBI visit a suspect three times. The suspect has recently undergone an operation, leaving him in no fit state to even walk unaided.

According to his father, who's in another country.

The shooting happened on May 23rd. On May 4th:

Todashev was arrested in an unrelated incident on May 4 for aggravated battery after he left a man unconscious in the parking lot of a shopping mall. According to the arrest affidavit, Todashev had gotten into an altercation with a man and his son over parking space. Todashev told police that the man 'got into his face' so he pushed him and then the man's son 'got involved' and Todashev began fighting him. 'Todashev said he was only fighting to protect his knee because he had surgery in March,' the affidavit states.

So. Obviously - totally defenceless, then.

On the third visit, this man decides to lunge at FBI agents with a knife?* (reason needed*)

From the New York Times:

A second law enforcement official said the shooting occurred after Mr. Todashev had admitted his role in the killings and had also implicated Mr. Tsarnaev. The official said he had begun writing out a statement when he asked to take a break.

“They got him to confess to the homicides, and they say, ‘Let’s write it down,’ and he starts writing it down. He goes to get a cigarette or something and then he goes off the deep end,” the second official said. “I don’t know what triggered him, and he goes after the agent.”

The official said Mr. Todashev had something in his hand, “a knife or a pipe or something.”

he ends up with 6 or 7 bullet wounds, including one to the back of the head.** (reason needed**)

Because they shot him. I have it on good authority that that's generally the way that most bullet wounds occur.

And no, i am not calling you a Nazi enabler

I'd hope not, given that I wasn't alive during the 1940's. What you are doing, however, is comparing me and anyone else that dares to disagree with you, to Nazi enabler's.

just pointing out that blindly following authority and making excuses for those who abuse power does not lead any country to a good place.

Nor does blindly inciting anti-government sentiment.

My references to Nazi Germany are to show parallels between authoritarian governments. Why not pick the one that everyone knows about?

Because Godwin's Law.

Im saying it was sloppy stage play. You Americans need to put a finger on your forehead and ask yourself some questions about your government and where this is going.

That is exactly what I said. I quote you, "you Americans" Well, fellow that's me! My ancestors have been here since 1650 and have fought in every war.....

Now would you please get out of this forum!

Did you think I was talking about doubting ABC News and I would give credit to your unnamed source with an unofficial translation and lines pointing to Boston police officers....

Go away! You aren't even bright enough to pose yourself!

I apologize to all. I had no idea what things this would stir up! God we know they are out there since the bombings we all know THEY are there, using our system. Our Medicaid... and collecting welfare for the privilege of doing just that.

Yes, Professor, I was talking about possible abuse of power. Thanks for your input. We know what happened then, we do not want it to happen again. Nixon didn't get away with it andI trust neither will Obama ............ if ..................that is what he is doing....................

and to Solar get out of the discussions " we Americans,: You have no part in them whatsoever ! Go away bug

Edited by Duncansmom

According to his father, who's in another country.

The shooting happened on May 23rd. On May 4th:

Todashev was arrested in an unrelated incident on May 4 for aggravated battery after he left a man unconscious in the parking lot of a shopping mall. According to the arrest affidavit, Todashev had gotten into an altercation with a man and his son over parking space. Todashev told police that the man 'got into his face' so he pushed him and then the man's son 'got involved' and Todashev began fighting him. 'Todashev said he was only fighting to protect his knee because he had surgery in March,' the affidavit states.

So. Obviously - totally defenceless, then.

From the New York Times:

A second law enforcement official said the shooting occurred after Mr. Todashev had admitted his role in the killings and had also implicated Mr. Tsarnaev. The official said he had begun writing out a statement when he asked to take a break.

“They got him to confess to the homicides, and they say, ‘Let’s write it down,’ and he starts writing it down. He goes to get a cigarette or something and then he goes off the deep end,” the second official said. “I don’t know what triggered him, and he goes after the agent.”

The official said Mr. Todashev had something in his hand, “a knife or a pipe or something.”

So this scenario is fine to you? "He admitted he was involved in the Bombings, then attacked the agent, who had to defend himself. But don't worry, he confessed!"

Let me ask you, if he had a confession in front of him and a gun to the back of his head, how would we know the difference?

Surely even you could agree that the interview should have been taped to avoid abuses of power?

So this scenario is fine to you? "He admitted he was involved in the Bombings, then attacked the agent, who had to defend himself. But don't worry, he confessed!"

The investigation was about a triple homicide, unrelated to the bombing, other than the involvement of Tsarnaev.

Let me ask you, if he had a confession in front of him and a gun to the back of his head, how would we know the difference?

Surely even you could agree that the interview should have been taped to avoid abuses of power?

And you know for a fact that the interview wasn't being recorded - how, exactly?

The investigation was about a triple homicide, unrelated to the bombing, other than the involvement of Tsarnaev.

And you know for a fact that the interview wasn't being recorded - how, exactly?

Tiggs. Believe whatever you want about anything. All I am saying is if we keep accepting what those in positions of authority say (without evidence, i am yet to see the interview video you are now stating the FBI have) it WILL lead to a bad place. This you cannot deny

I just looked at where you are "Serbia.: Please stay there. Keep your opinions there. I know you would probably prefer coming here, finding a good American wife to support you........but there is always the risk.. We will find out who you are...and you might find yourself not in such favor in the Whitehouse.....and, if that is the case, it's not over yet.

So you, Serb, Go away.....

I apologize to every American on this forum that this was ever dredged up..................

Tiggs. Believe whatever you want about anything.

Well. Thanks for your permission. I'll bear that in mind.

All I am saying is if we keep accepting what those in positions of authority say (without evidence, i am yet to see the interview video you are now stating the FBI have)

Really? I don't recall saying that they had one.

As it happens - I know that they don't have one.

What I asked is if you could prove that they don't have one - because the journey you'll need to take to evidence that will also answer your original question - is this standard FBI procedure?

Here's your first and only hint: A form 302 Report.

it WILL lead to a bad place. This you cannot deny

And again - you're essentially claiming that anyone that doesn't believe in your conspiracy is a mindless government sheep who must be towing the government line. If we don't agree with you, we're all mindlessly aiding and abetting the great Satan.

At no point are you willing to consider that some of us might have actually looked at all the evidence and genuinely arrived at a different conclusion than yourself.

So you, Serb, Go away.....

Yes ma'am :D

And again - you're essentially claiming that anyone that doesn't believe in your conspiracy is a mindless government sheep who must be towing the government line. If we don't agree with you, we're all mindlessly aiding and abetting the great Satan.

I'm not saying to believe him but he is right about one thing. For tyranny to happen its enough that man do nothing.

• Like 2

Thread closed by the OP's request.