Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

predicting death is possible

razar

Hello many years ago on mid summers day night I was in a pub called the briggies with my best friend at the time garry thompson in newburgh ellon aberdeenshire in scotland I said to garry come out side I want to show you something and when we got outside I got a 50 pence piece out my pocket and said to garry we wilk ask a question and heads means yes and tails means no...so we started asking questions thats we knew the answer to for example are people dead or not that we knew was true or false and it was getting it right every time we continued asking questions for well over an hour and it was right every time we thought it was time to go home so I asked another question...I asked am I going to die soon and the coin said yes the next question was very difficult I didnt know what to ask because I could only get yes or no but it came to me can I do something about it and the coin said yes the next question was even more difficult if I got it wrong I could of died then I asked can I do somehing about it it said yes the only thing I had planned in my life I had bought a ticket for the first ever rave event in scotland wich was called vision, the coin landed yes I was going to die at vision this scared menterribly I had to go to a hospital to speak to a mental health doctor who told me not to go but I did ...yes I did take drugs and I went the music I understood and no one else did because it was new to them and I heard the djs before they was the djs that were resident from a club I used to go to in nottingham called marcus garvy centre the djs were jumping jack frost and groove rider I was having the time of my life I danced non stop for around six hours then I danced down to the water tent to get water as I turned round to leave and go back to the main arena I saw a man wearing a jacket with the word medic written on his back then is remembred the coin said I could do something about it so I approached the man hesitantly and said to him e excuse me mate when do I stop dancing because I dont know when to stop...he felt my pulse on my neck and said to me you better follow me he took me to a porter cabin inside he hooked me up to a heart monitor my heart was beating at 186bpm he said to me if your heart beat drops you can sit on a chair and listen to the set grooverider I started to concentrate on the beeping and managed to get my heart beat to drop but as soon as I took my attention off the machine to tell the guy that my heart beat had dropped they took me straight to aberdeen royal infirmary where I spent the next 3 days with a 186bpm so there you go this is the truth the whole truth but nothing but thentruth I suffer from bipolar and the re search I have done since this happnedsuggests that I am a warlock I have many more stories to tell you in the future I hopd you are listening and I hope you believe it because it is true

Edited by razar

Welcome to UM :st

Going to start off with... Apparently you did not predict your death, because you didn't die.

So, if I'm understanding correctly...

You were flipping a coin one evening with a friend, asking yes/no questions

You asked if you were going to die at a rave, coin landed on yes.

You had already purchased the ticket for the rave at the time.

You had time between the flipping of the coin and the rave event to make an appointment with a mental health professional.

The mental health professional told you not to go to the event.

You went anyway, did drugs, and did a lot of dancing till your heartbeat was high.

Seeing a medic, you went to have yourself checked out, and the medic told you to sit down and chill.

You got your heartbeat to drop, yet they sent you to an infirmary, where your heartbeat stayed at it's original height for 3 days.

Can I safely assume this happened during the late 80's or early 90's?

Edited by rashore

Some of my brain cells died just reading this.

Are you saying a coin told you would die, so you went and did drugs? And you still didn't die?

What is the prediction? And I'm failing to see how getting the question wrong would kill you.

Well, that was a hard read. Several of my relatives,my dad, his mother, and her Aunt Louise used to have death dreams. I've posted these before on the forum.

Great Great Aunt Louise for example would dream that she was back in Riga,Latvia walking down the street.While there, she saw a horse drawn hearse coming down the street. In it would be a coffin. Now as far as I recall, she only saw the coffin,never anyone in it.One time a friend came and had her read the tea leaves.Louise was a psychic. Well, she read the leaves, but refused to tell this lady what they said. Some time later the lady died.Daddy said that family legend has it she saw that her friend was going to pass away,and that's why she refused to tell her what the tea leaves said.These dreams which my dad,grandma and Aunt Louise had were death portents when someone in the family was going to pass on.Is that what you mean?

the re search I have done since this happnedsuggests that I am a warlock

Your research missed one crucial item. Warlocks (male witches with magic powers) don't exist.

• Like 1

Quick infomercial!

Drugs and Coins... Because everyone wants to be a death predicting warlock, because everyone loves Charlie Sheen.

User hasn't returned....

I think the coin was right. He has passed on. :unsure2: