Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Keith10284

So what do we make of this one, then?

4 posts in this topic

I came across this one on the web when I was looking up sexy pics of Beyonce, and I thought it was rather funny so I'd put it up on here for those who fancy a giggle. I'm sure many of you have seen it already, so this is for those who haven't seen it or just fancy a giggle.

They say that she is a member of the extraterrestrial branch of the Illuminati, but what would we call this race, then? She sure as hell ain't a Pleiadian, insectoid & those fish like ones seem unlikely, so either she is the sexiest reptilian in existence, or this is something completely new.

All I know is, if there is an alien race planning on invading Earth & they all look like this one, BRING IT ON!!! :tsu:

post-140671-0-28405100-1373287217_thumb.

Are you serious on this or just yanking our chains.

I hate to pop your bathtub bubbles but there is no such thing as pleiadians or reptilians that are infiltrating our society and doing all this bad stuff.

Nope, we are doing a fine-dandy job of that all by ourselves.

1 person likes this

Of course I'm yanking your chains, I just found the web page I found that picture on rather amusing, and I know the Pleiadians are a peaceful race. If the eyewitness testimonies are true, their women are pretty hot, too. I'm not sure about the Reptilians, though.

But I am pretty sure we're not the only intelligent life who like shagging & partying on weekends! ;)

There is no purpose to this thread besides amusing yourself at a Beyonce photo which has surely done the rounds enough to have bored most by now.

Thread closed.

2 people like this