Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
desert palm tree

Benjamin(sirius)

9 posts in this topic

Benjamin is Wolf - wolf star according to Jacob's blessing. But his father Jacob and older brother Joseph a symbol of morning star. Jacob died and mourned for him 70 days - it is astronomical absence of Sirius. And Joseph had desire or dream to be king over all, but his brothers put him in pit for three days and three nights according to Jewish legend. So only Benjamin knows and understands his star Sirius fully.

ive never read wolfstar or anything about sirius in the bible, whatcha talking about wilis?

In genesis chapter 49 ? Jacob says to . . Benjamin is a raven wolf. . Something like that.

Benjamin (allah) is Lord of Sirius.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/quran/05303.htm

Are you sure it wasn't "ravening wolf"?... Which means "ravaging" or bloodthirsty...

Posted (edited)

The name Horo ( Oromo) comes from the verb Horu meaning multiply and be fertile. The first letter 'H' is not always pronounced, and so the name (H)Oromo means the people who were descended from Horo.

(According Oromo people myth ) Horo the the founding father, had two sons. His first born son was named Borana; his younger son named Barentu. 'Anna' ,anu, ana is masculine. And 'Antu' , feminine.

Edited by Abba mudda

Dear Abba Mudda,

If you don't wan't to be eaten by wolves on this forum, make sure your links work, especially with the Quran...i will be gone from the forum for some time, i need new links to crisp images, that i can download here...also i need a rest and it is holiday period, i'll be back after a period, last bit of help for you is link below that will work....i'm off forum for a period:-

http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/53/49/default.htm

Make sure your links work to good material, or this forum will eat you!

God, Allah whether in one,two or three numbers : he is the rock,stone ,pillar of Israel or Ishmael, according to Genesis chapter 49:24.

ka'bah is a symbol of Allah, one. Phallus of Allah.

Safa and Marwah are the pillars or symbols of Allah. "Behold! Safa and Marwa are among the symbols of Allah." Quran 2:158 . Two thighs or testicles of Allah.

Ka'bah, safa and marwah are threefold of Allah. Safa, south of Ka'bah is the pillar of 'right hand side' like Benjamin(son of my right testicle), Gerazim(south of shekem) and Jachin(south side temple pillar) in Bible.

". . . Hajrah (Hagar) looked for water , but could not find any. She climbed up to the top of Mount Safa and Marwah.

http://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_1001_1050/makkah_and_madinah.htm

" By Ephraim, Benjamin and Manasse stir up thy strength " Psalms 80:2

Jacob was a symbol in Koran and Bible a symbol to pioneer to do something noble, extraordinary or examplar. So he got divine revelation, conscience before allah and humanity or submission to allah and devotion , honesty, faith .

These divine qualities were his sons : Ephraim, Benjamin and Manasse. Manasse -the revelation of Truth. Benjamin - hating oppression, tyranny evasion. Ephraim- fruitfuil ness, work(faith with works )

These are Allah's good names. . .