Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White skin Cloud people of Peru city

Big Bad Voodoo

interesting

Didn't scientists find DNA that confirmed these were Meso-Americans and not Europeans, as some Fringe sites suggest?

Didn't scientists find DNA that confirmed these were Meso-Americans and not Europeans, as some Fringe sites suggest?

yeah i thought i saw something like that as well now that you mention it, ill try to find a source hold up

isn't that what mad old Percy Fawcett was looking for? Lost City of Z and all that?

interesting

The Chachapoyas, also called the Warriors of the Clouds, was a culture of Andean people living in the cloud forests of the Amazonas Region of present-day Peru. The Incas conquered their civilization shortly before the arrival of the Spanish in Peru. When the Spanish arrived in Peru in the 16th century, the Chachapoyas were one of the many nations ruled by the Inca Empire. Their incorporation into the Inca Empire had not been easy, due to their constant resistance to the Inca troops.

Chachapoya_culture

i was going to post that source too, thanx for posting it though pax its good to have multiple sources

isn't that what mad old Percy Fawcett was looking for? Lost City of Z and all that?

I thought the City of Z was supposed to be in Africa??

Light skinned in relation too other natives. Not as light skinned as the Europeans.

• Like 1

I thought the City of Z was supposed to be in Africa??

Somewhere in Brazil accordingbto a quick wik.

wasn't it saif Quetzacotl came from "the north" to the Aztecs?

maybe it was a mythologised mempry of a wise bloke from thos tribe turning up one day.

I dont know. But I know Aztecs were scientists in a sense. Their invention of hydroponics is now thought on colleges around globe.

I wonder did they developed it or perhaps learn it from someone.

Its usually overshadowed by ritual killings.

:nw: to Aztecs. It could be our future.

ofcourse Chinese invented it on their own but still...I think Aztecs were first.

Edited by the L