Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yes! We're in the Majority Now!

Kowalski

12 Million Americans Believe Lizard People Run Our Country

About 90 million Americans believe aliens exist. Some 66 million of us think aliens landed at Roswell in 1948. These are the things you learn when there's a lull in political news and pollsters get to ask whatever questions they want.

Public Policy Polling has raised weird polls to an art form. During last year's presidential campaign, the firm earned a bit of a reputation for its unorthodox questions; for example, "If God exists, do you approve of its handling of natural disasters?"

Today PPP released the results of a national survey looking at common conspiracy theories. Broken down by topic and cross-referenced by political preference, the results will not inspire a lot of patriotism. If you need to defend your fellow countrymen, be sure to note that the margin of error is 2.8 percent.

We took the findings and arranged them from most- to least-believed. And, just to inspire additional shame, figured out how many actual Americans that meant must believe in things like the danger of fluoride in water. (28 million, if you're wondering.)

Link: http://www.theatlant...-country/63799/

I just thought this was interesting. I'm sure y'all will too....

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 3

lets see, 316,000,000 inhabitants of which 12,000,000 believe to be ruled by lizard people? That is not the majority, that falls under cooks and other brain amputated.

Only 90 million believe aliens exist? Seriously?

• Like 1

lets see, 316,000,000 inhabitants of which 12,000,000 believe to be ruled by lizard people? That is not the majority, that falls under cooks and other brain amputated.

It was a joke, dude. Lighten up....

:)

• Like 3

It was a joke, dude. Lighten up....

:)

I was also joking. Continental humor is just difficult to understand :innocent:

• Like 2

That's a real pic.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

I strongly dislike polls, especially when next to nothing is mentioned concerning the demographics o/t respondents.

Means very little if anything imo. There are so many variables that would have an impact on the results, any definite conclusion cannot be taken.

• Like 1

This goes well with the pic above...

PRESS-for-REPTILIANS.gif

It's official....David Icke had it right all along! ththeyahoolol.gif

• Like 2

This goes well with the pic above...

PRESS-for-REPTILIANS.gif

It's official....David Icke had it right all along! ththeyahoolol.gif

LMAO! :w00t:

I bet that's a real picture, too....

LMAO! :w00t:

I bet that's a real picture, too....

Yep, including the animation.

• Like 1

Ya polls are BS. Years ago me and a co worker were joking on who they poll, cause we nor any one we've known has ever been poll'd. Well few weeks after that I was staying home cause i was sick *cough* *cough* and I got a call and it was a survey.

Ya I BSd so much on that call and most of the questions were for women but the operator told me to answer how i thought my wife would. They do there questions during the day while everyone is at work.

• Like 1

THe Asians prefer to claim Cultural Immunity Differences ...

~

• Like 1