Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baby stabbed 90 times by his mother

Beckys_Mom

Baby stabbed 90 times with scissors by his Chinese mother after he bit her as she was breastfeeding him

An eight-month-old boy is lucky to be alive after he was stabbed 90 times by his mother, mostly in the face, for biting her while she was breastfeeding.

Xiao Bao needed more than 100 stitches after the incident in Xuzhou, eastern China's Jiangsu Province.

The infant lives with his mother and two uncles, who make a living recycling rubbish. It was one of the uncles who discovered Xiao Bao lying in a pool of blood in the yard of their home and rushed him to hospitail.

The child’s mother later confessed that she stabbed the baby after he bit her during breastfeeding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Yq5DVbqz

---------------------------------------------------------------

They say its not mental illness, is this because stabbing a baby in the face several times with scissors is generally considered the norm?... :blink:

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 2

So going ape-snot and stabbing a baby is considered what then?

Any mother that mutilates her child over something that happens normally ( or over anything) is a mental illness but then again I suppose it depends on where you live.

Anyways I am glad the baby is going to be ok. Poor thing...

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 2

The most insane stories come out of China... Anyone notice that?

Glad the baby will survive.

• Like 3

Stabbing some one or something once or twice may not be a sign of mental illness (just mean-ness, anger or 'evil')... But stabbing anything or anyone 90 times most definitly IS...

• Like 5

The two uncles couldn't stop this the first time what about the next time. Do they expect something different to happen? The woman obviously has mental problems and shouldn't be allowed to have the baby back. I don't know why the Chinese have a problem with admitting people have mental problems.

• Like 4

Baby stabbed 90 times with scissors by his Chinese mother after he bit her as she was breastfeeding him

An eight-month-old boy is lucky to be alive after he was stabbed 90 times by his mother, mostly in the face, for biting her while she was breastfeeding.

Xiao Bao needed more than 100 stitches after the incident in Xuzhou, eastern China's Jiangsu Province.

The infant lives with his mother and two uncles, who make a living recycling rubbish. It was one of the uncles who discovered Xiao Bao lying in a pool of blood in the yard of their home and rushed him to hospitail.

The child’s mother later confessed that she stabbed the baby after he bit her during breastfeeding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Yq5DVbqz

---------------------------------------------------------------

They say its not mental illness, is this because stabbing a baby in the face several times with scissors is generally considered the norm?... :blink:

It's completely normal for a baby to bite it's mother when breastfeeding! What is wrong with people?

Glad the little one will be okay. I'd like to throttle the mom though...

• Like 4

Unbelievable. Doesn't China still have the "one child" law? I hope the poor thing doesn't go back to that crazy biotch.

• Like 3

It's stories like this that make my heart drop. Poor baby. Clearly there is something going on with his mother, probably some post partum issues at the tip of the iceberg.

And it's so incredibly maddening for the authorities to simply hand him back over after he was so viciously attacked and pretty much thrown away to die. China has a new mental health law that requires consent from the patients before treatment is administered...I wonder if that has anything to do with her "lack" of mental illness?

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 3

Then it is up to the rest of the family to take action if the government will not.

• Like 1

The two uncles couldn't stop this the first time what about the next time. Do they expect something different to happen? The woman obviously has mental problems and shouldn't be allowed to have the baby back. I don't know why the Chinese have a problem with admitting people have mental problems.

I have no idea why they wont admit her and have the baby taken care of... Her neighbors kicked up over it looking the baby taken off her and taken into care, but sadly they didn't get what they felt was right...

It's completely normal for a baby to bite it's mother when breastfeeding! What is wrong with people?

Glad the little one will be okay. I'd like to throttle the mom though...

I thought many women stopped after 6 months? Because that's when the little ones start getting their baby teeth... Then again I wouldn't know, I have bottle fed my two kids....My little boy bit my finger while playing with me ( I play wrestle and tumble with him almost every night, I'm a bit of a big kid lol ) his little teeth are sharp enough, but he wouldn't do it to hurt ...He loves to play more and I love his constant laugh lol...In saying that, the little baby in the article who was stabbed 90 times over, he didn't bite her in badness, he couldn't help it, I would imagine it happens to a lot of women...sigh

He will not be okay. They are sending him back home.

"Neighbours have pleaded with the local government to take the baby away, but they have said that they will not."

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Yq5DVbqz

That part jumped out at me when I first read it, and I thought wow that is strange... Obviously they felt there was definitely signs of mental problems going on, it was a bit psycho, and yet they said no...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 2

Stabbing some one or something once or twice may not be a sign of mental illness (just mean-ness, anger or 'evil')... But stabbing anything or anyone 90 times most definitly IS...

If I stabbed my baby once, I'd be locked up, ( and rightly so ) and no one here would call what I did sane...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 3

Let's cut the mother a bit of slack here. Look where she's living ...... no one should have to live in those conditions. Where is the father of the (huge!)baby? What help is he giving? And I wonder who it is who has to make meals for/wash the clothes of/do the shopping for/etc etc the two uncles? I can well imagine the bite on the nipple was the last straw ..... my heart goes out to her. (I would say she's not mentally ill, just under more stress than she can bear).

Let's cut the mother a bit of slack here. Look where she's living ...... no one should have to live in those conditions.

So people who live in those conditions should excuse stabbing a defenceless infant over and over 90 times ...We should think - Awww blesss her, its not her fault she is living like that, cut her some slack???? Are you kidding me?...Should her brothers and neighbors have cut her some slack too and chant awww bless her cotton socks?

So, if I am stressed out, and I go to live in some rotten conditions, this give me a free pass to go psycho on my child? I don't think so..... The child uncles who lived with her didn't think it was right, I doubt they cut her any slack...Just like her neighbourrs who are likely living in the same sort of conditions....

Can you please explain to me, how anyone in their right minds can seriously justify stabbing an innocent baby 90 times over..Never mind 90 times, even just once..? I seriously cannot....

Where is the father of the (huge!)baby? What help is he giving? And I wonder who it is who has to make meals for/wash the clothes of/do the shopping for/etc etc the two uncles?

This is not about who lives there, who does the shopping, who helps and even who changes the nappy etc... Its about a defenceless baby being stabbed 90 times for biting while breast feeding... The world is full of mothers under stress, I have met mothers under a lot of stress, but it doesn't mean things like this should be justified.. .. She isn't the first women in China or any place for that matter to live in certain conditions and struggle with stress, but it should never excuse any acts of sickening violence EDIT - ....Further more, the article doesn't list anything about her feeling stressed or about her living conditions, they recycle rubbish, its called earning al living.....Looks to me like you have posted a bunch of your own assumptions...

If we all did justify all these acts of violence all because of stress, living conditions etc, then there would be no need for any law enforcement..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

*here we go again* I did not say that what she did was okay, I said I can understand why it happened. Everyone is different, some people can cope with more than others ........ we are not all Super Woman.

There is a photo of one of the uncles sitting surrounded by rubbish, and yes, I assumed that was where they were living. Of course it was not mentioned in the article that she may have been extremely stressed, that would 'spoil the story' ..... take some of the impact out of it.

Your sarcasm was uncalled for and makes you look foolish.

*here we go again* I did not say that what she did was okay, I said I can understand why it happened. Everyone is different, some people can cope with more than others ........ we are not all Super Woman.

There is a photo of one of the uncles sitting surrounded by rubbish, and yes, I assumed that was where they were living. Of course it was not mentioned in the article that she may have been extremely stressed, that would 'spoil the story' ..... take some of the impact out of it.

Your sarcasm was uncalled for and makes you look foolish.

I was not being sarcastic, I was dead serious... No living condition assumption made by anyone should be used to justify what she did... From reading your previous post, it looked like you were simply trying to justify her actions by using your own assumptions by mentioning some living conditions, stress and assuming the babies uncles were not helping ( hence your multi questions previously asking about who was helping her and so forth ) ... I wouldn't expect myself to be cut any slack if I did the same, regardless my situations, stress etc..

Lets use animal cruelty for an example ... If I took one of my cats and stabbed them the same way, because one bit me or stuck its claws in,how do you think the animal lovers would act? ... Would anyone say, poor girl, she is under stress, who helps her with the kids AND the animals?.. Do you think the animal lovers would care for my conditions? Or if I was stressed?......None of what I am saying here is sarcasm, I am serious..

There is a photo of one of the uncles sitting surrounded by rubbish, and yes, I assumed that was where they were living.

Granted, you assumed that's where they were living, but in all honesty, it could be his work place, they did say it was how they earned al living..My point was and still is, living conditions even if mentioned, in my view, should not be used to excuse why anyone would go mad and constantly stab any defenceless baby or even a defenceless animal.. I cannot make excuses, I only focus on the story of what is there for me to read..

Of course it was not mentioned in the article that she may have been extremely stressed, that would 'spoil the story' ..... take some of the impact out of it.

She may have, or maybe is one who will go cookoo with PMS, I don't know..But what I do know, and by the looks of it, her own neighbors seem to think, is this woman does need help, even though they say no, she does need it... I just hope the babys uncles do all they can to protect the little one when he is released..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

All I'm doing is suggesting a little understanding, a little compassion is called for ...... I am not saying what she did was okay.

As was I... I felt deep compassion for the baby who was the victim.. We adults can do more for ourselves, babys not so much, they need and depend on us.. Well, that's how I look at things.

Edited by Beckys_Mom

is it dead ?

No, he'll be going back to his mother soon.

oh good

90 times come on !?

what did the baby do ?

after birth depression is dangerous i tell you

God, that just sounds so stupid.

• Like 1