Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell Spacecraft Crash July 2, 1947

Tau Ceti Xeta

• 3 weeks later...

2014ufofestivalposter-700x1024.jpg

And some wonder why no one takes it seriously. :P

• Like 4

And some wonder why no one takes it seriously. :P

If I had the means right now I would be there in a heartbeat. :D

Edited by psyche101

If I had the means right now I would be there in a heartbeat. :D

I'm sure it's a great time. One gigantic party. Probably even some orifice probing. You know, for science. :alien:

• Like 2

Who cares? Roy Orbison was born in my hometown and Pres. Obama's Mom lived here too! The City counsel tries to play it up because they dont really have anything better to do. Is it any different in Roswell? No.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure it's a great time. One gigantic party. Probably even some orifice probing. You know, for science. :alien:

I was talking with some guys from Roswell yesterday. About the only thing interesting in the 'museum' are newspaper clippings. One said they called them before heading over there and the girl they talked to said for them not to waste their time coming and she hates working there, LOL.

And for those that think this UFO weekend has turned Roswell into a thriving metropolis, one of them said that on their free time on the weekends from NMMI, they hung out at Wal-Mart. That's all there was and is to do.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Roswell UFO documentary to focus on Jesse Marcel, Jr.

A documentary film about the 1947 Roswell UFO incident is taking a unique approach to event, focusing on the affect the incident had on one family.

Growing Up With Roswell will focus on Jesse Marcel, Jr., the son of the U.S. Air Force intelligence officer who reportedly first examined the crash debris found by ranch manager Mac Brazel near Roswell, New Mexico in July of 1947. Marcel, Sr. told Marcel, Jr. about the event and showed he and his mother some of the wreckage that was recovered. Marcel, Jr. was eleven at the time.

http://www.openminds.tv/roswell-ufo-documentary-focus-jesse-marcel-jr/29468

• 2 weeks later...

When I began the Roswell investigation with Don Schmitt, I thought we’d find a solution quickly and that would be it. That didn’t happen, but as we talked with various witnesses, prowled various archives, museums and newspaper morgues, and found some limited documentation, it became clear that something had happened back in 1947.

When I interviewed retired Brigadier General Arthur Exon on the telephone on May 19, 1990, I began the discussion by saying that we were doing some research into the activities at Wright – Patterson Air Force Base. The discussion began with him mentioning that some outside agency would call, tell him they needed an aircraft for a mission, and then people would arrive by commercial air to be carried to the site of the investigation by an Air Force aircraft. This was all in the mid-1960s when Exon was the base commander. Seemed like a good way to disguise what you were doing.

Eventually we got around to the events of 1947 and Exon said:

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2014/08/if-what-fell-at-roswell-was-alien.html