Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET Science Biosphere Spotted Over Antarctica

Tau Ceti Xeta

What kind of weapons were used in the ocean?

Well, on Earths side we had Jack the Kipper who led the assault, backed up by the massive Moby Dick, and his even bigger cousin, Dopey Mick, and they used laser Breams... :w00t:

• Like 5

hey seeder ill toss a ping pong ball with rhine stones in the air, you video tape it from a 30 degree angle fog it up a bit and get us a million hits on youtube, what say you brother?

• Like 1

They have the technology to generate an artificial earthquake.

They gave the reptilians hell. LOL

On that undersea base 10,000 reptilians were captured.

2,000 were put on trial and are being detained on the Primary Biosphere.

They attempted a rescue mission but it didn't go well.

All 50 Reptilian Dreadnaught Starships were either destroyed or captured. Total and complete failure.

We got 'em on the run now!

Sweet mother. 2000 on trial. I can understand why there's no news coverage of these right now, considering the Zimmerman trial going on.

Still doesn't beat the 200 trillion federation spaceships that were supposed to show up some 7 years ago (if memory serves). I guess they ran out of gas....

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

this is getting to amusing, ships folding space? like come on man, this thread is an infected wound just waiting for trolls to manifest its inspiring

Edited by kannin

Well, on Earths side we had Jack the Kipper who led the assault, backed up by the massive Moby Dick, and his even bigger cousin, Dopey Mick, and they used laser Breams... :w00t:

dont forget about tonto fighting off the tron cycles, its based on fact trust me tonto played and owned that game

• Like 1

Man, when I come back Tuesday, this is either going to be long locked up or 50 more pages of this crap.

• Like 1

Man, when I come back Tuesday, this is either going to be long locked up or 50 more pages of this crap.

indeed

hey seeder ill toss a ping pong ball with rhine stones in the air, you video tape it from a 30 degree angle fog it up a bit and get us a million hits on youtube, what say you brother?

:tu: Go for it...

snapback.pngkannin, on 12 July 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

i cant picture what your asking me to imagine because your asking me to base my observations apon something that clearly does not exists and that i have had no experience with, like i said this forum will eat you alive

So certain are you.

LOL

Im pretty certain yes. Answer me this one please Master Mind, our planet does still rotate/have an orbit - you know, thats why the whole planet can see the sun and the moon in the daily cycle, so any planet over Antarctica, would sooner or later be seen by every eye in the world, now wouldn't it, nobby? :tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

yet again this forum eats trolls alive

• Like 2

well considering he only joined today he has 2 more threads, one is Roswell again , sigh, despite there being at least 3 recent/current threads on same

http://www.unexplain...pic=251030&st=0

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=251049

typos

Edited by seeder

His quick replies seem to have stopped. Maybe he's offline but I won't be surprised if we never hear from him again

• Like 1

His quick replies seem to have stopped. Maybe he's offline but I won't be surprised if we never hear from him again

Agreed, although we have been surprised in the past in this respect.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I don't understand....

Who are the ETs? The people that are filming?

Is the Biosphere on the moon (because I don't see it) or is it the one being filmed?

If it's the one being filmed it's hardly hidden... I mean there are flags pointing the way and apparently a lot of people are already there hanging out.

The video is very confusing. All I got from it is that people all over the continent (or universe, if proven) YELL UNNECESSARILY WHILST ON THEIR CELL PHONES.

• Like 1

So certain are you.

LOL

Good grief, we are being trolled by Yoda.

• Like 3

Wow. Quite a story. I hope the OP doesn't truly believe any of it.

And as for "adding helium to our sun", that is rediculous to the point of absurdity.

First, I doubt that it would even get past the highly turbulent, violent outer part of the sun.

Secondly, even if it could get past, it would take an ENORMOUS amount to affect any change. A volume amount the size of the EARTH would have little effect, I would imagine.

Oh well, it was fun reading. I had a few good laughs.

• Like 1

is this really being discussed

For comedic value only.....

I think this is either zozer or someone else in disguise.

I was thinking same thing....

is this really being argued? and those are the sources? O.o

You and I both know youtube is the ultimate 100% verifiable, and factual source for all things Paranormal. That is the Paranormal Channel for the World. When we start seeing these things on local, and National News sources, then we start questioning its authenticity. No way would a real thing be on National News, but it is on youtube.

Disclosure will begin with the Philadelphia Experiment.

Then they will jump to The Roswell Incident.

There is more than 1 ET race observing Earth.

Man, and all this time I thought this guy was full of crap.......

http://www.rileymartin.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLQxPPCyNKU

For comedic value only.....

I was thinking same thing....

You and I both know youtube is the ultimate 100% verifiable, and factual source for all things Paranormal. That is the Paranormal Channel for the World. When we start seeing these things on local, and National News sources, then we start questioning its authenticity. No way would a real thing be on National News, but it is on youtube.

Man, and all this time I thought this guy was full of crap.......

http://www.rileymartin.com/

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLQxPPCyNKU[/media]

sakari for the win! and i know right sakari youtube knows all and all on youtube has to be real because of its hits, an animated cat that farts rainbows has over 100 million hits that must mean its real, BAM OCTOPUS IN THE FACE! SHIZZAH!

• Like 4

now THIS is the funniest thing i've read in a LONG time.

i'd recommend anyone have a flick through if they've had a few beers, a bong, or are depressed and need a bit of a cheer-up.

can't wait for next year when they tow a brown dwarf star (that they've got parked behind venus) into our sun so we can all become 4D beings!

(and wonder why we can't tie up our shoelaces or ties or christmas presents any more.....)

the internet has a lot to answer for.

• Like 2

now THIS is the funniest thing i've read in a LONG time.

i'd recommend anyone have a flick through if they've had a few beers, a bong, or are depressed and need a bit of a cheer-up.

can't wait for next year when they tow a brown dwarf star (that they've got parked behind venus) into our sun so we can all become 4D beings!

(and wonder why we can't tie up our shoelaces or ties or christmas presents any more.....)

the internet has a lot to answer for.

Id rather see the 44 double D beings myself...gladly too! :lol:

• Like 1

"Do I still plan to do a formal announcement for the formal beginning of the worldwide visitations of: Ambassador Tanka, Dipllomat Maka & Vice-Chairwoman Tania, and immediately following them the people from the four (4) Andromeda Council planets, with Earth people all around planet Earth? Yes."

:clap:

Good to see that Political Correctness hasn't reached the Andromedan Council. None of that "Chairperson" nonsense.

Wow this thread is nice.

normally, when a thread is seven pages long, i'd just read the first two pages, to get the general gist of the thing, and then skip right to the end, to see how it was turning out, but DAMN, is this s**t funny!

i'm going through the lot, start to finish.....

:-D

• Like 3