Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

Tau Ceti Xeta

How do you know its ET?

You could not make an - exact copy - of the Hackpen Hill Crop Circle in 24 hours.

Your attempt would look trampled and pathetic. After comparing your hoax and the real crop circle we would ALL

laugh out loud.

That's it?!

F-

You failed as predicted.

Go ahead and try. Prove me wrong. Good luck.

If i were you i would start making up excuses why you should not even try.

You can call it a fraud, a hoax or a rotisserie chicken if you want to. That video is real.

The ETs make the real ones my friend.

Surely you are joking, as I refuse to believe that anybody could remain so uneducated and ignorant of this topic without a very serious and dedicated effort.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Surely you are joking, as I refuse to believe that anybody could remain so uneducated and ignorant of this topic without a very serious and dedicated effort.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Surely snobs should attempt to keep an open mind.

Closed minded people do not grow.

They just stand there in a - No Growth Box - and recoiled in fear and hate.

Surely snobs should attempt to keep an open mind.

Closed minded people do not grow.

They just stand there in a - No Growth Box - and recoiled in fear and hate.

Oh, the irony.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Oh, the irony.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Good luck growing as a person. I wish you well. Cheers. Tau

You could not make an - exact copy - of the Hackpen Hill Crop Circle in 24 hours.

Go ahead and prove the time span it was created in? Do it, until then, SHUT UP about how it was done in a short period of time. You are just believing in the story point blank, like you did with the video you posted which is a known hoax.

Ive supplied info already from PEOPLE WHO WERE ON THE GROUND THERE, many of whom were crop circles experts in their own rights....who said it was CLEARLY man-made, so you are believing in pure fantasy and embellished stories, in other words, what you want to believe despite the actual facts

• Like 1

Cheers,

Badeskov

zoseritis is virulent I reckon

• Like 2

Go ahead and prove the time span it was created in? Do it, until then, SHUT UP about how it was done in a short period of time. You are just believing in the story point blank, like you did with the video you posted which is a known hoax.

Ive supplied info already from PEOPLE WHO WERE ON THE GROUND THERE, many of whom were crop circles experts in their own rights....who said it was CLEARLY man-made, so you are believing in pure fantasy and embellished stories, in other words, what you want to believe despite the actual facts

Prove you can make an exact copy.

Good luck.

BTW, you don't have to shut up.

I enjoy talking to you. We are making real progress. :yes:

zoseritis is virulent I reckon

It looks like it, scary stuff.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Good luck growing as a person. I wish you well. Cheers. Tau

I think that statement speaks for itself.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Prove you can make an exact copy.

Good luck.

BTW, you don't have to shut up.

I enjoy talking to you. We are making real progress. :yes:

I aint got nothing to prove

except you wrong, which I have done at least a couple of times now.

Im off now to the airport so wont be here for a bit, but I am intending to keep my eyes peeled from high above for crap circles, :lol:

have fun, I wonder if you will still be a member by time Im back? :clap:

This is completely insane... I didn't realise they had internet access in the psych wards these days...

• Like 2

I aint got nothing to prove

except you wrong, which I have done at least a couple of times now.

Im off now to the airport so wont be here for a bit, but I am intending to keep my eyes peeled from high above for crap circles, :lol:

have fun, I wonder if you will still be a member by time Im back? :clap:

That's too bad. We were making real progress.

Peace be with you.

Safe Journey.

This is completely insane... I didn't realise they had internet access in the psych wards these days...

Paranormal Investigator? Are ghosts making the crop circles?

BTW, check out Crop Circle Connector.com. New Crop Circles are arriving everyday!

It's July!!!

Are they ALL fake?

Paranormal Investigator? Are ghosts making the crop circles?

BTW, check out Crop Circle Connector.com. New Crop Circles are arriving everyday!

It's July!!!

Are they ALL fake?

Ahhh, the site gives you that title of paranormal investigator... But yeah, why not, ghosts are making them, now go do another indepth youtube study on it.

Ha ha, I know about Pine Gap, as most do who care to look, and it is a place worth investigating, not for UFO's but why NSA and CIA work there. Different topic completely.

That's too bad. We were making real progress.

No!

Others have made progress, and lots of it. You on the other hand have not even begun.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Seeing is believing. Good luck.

I predict a total and complete failure. BTW, go ahead and create your crop circle during the day. Start at 9AM. When will you finish?

No worries, if you want to fund it, you can be part of the team. That should help your "belief".

Would I be right in thinking that you have never lived in rural England?

Of course, my profile states I am an Aussie, just look to your left at my member description.

If you had you would know that farmers with crops get hysterical if someone tramples on a couple of square yards! They have to make every penny they can ....... the weather here does not guarantee a good crop every year.

That is not different here at all, I grew up on broad-acre farming west of the Darling Downs, the entire population of the town was about 80. What I do know is that this is correct, but circle-makers compensate farmers. It is quick easy cash that you do not have to bargain the price on, and instant money. They are more likely to get a better price from circle-makers than the open market. You ever tried to sell a watermelon at market?

Your sentence beginning "One person for a day or two ....." had me rolling around the floor(almost literally!) laughing! I'm sorry, but it just shows your ignorance of rural life ...... if anyone sneezes, the entire community within a 10 mile radius knows before they've had time to put their hankie back in their pocket! And if there are strangers about, well, the news spreads even faster.

I think your laughter is premature, why would you stop a lone person in the middle of a paddock in full daylight, when the actual farmer can see them too? What we used to do if we saw a strange car and someone we did not know pulled up near someones property is that we would call them and let them know someone was around. Hell, the circle-makers might even pay the farmer himself to place stakes!

Yes, I agree if anyone sneezes that others tend to know about it, but that does not in any way affect the practicality of a well thought out plan. Here in Australia, you could go into a field and never be seen, but then again, Australia is a great deal bigger then the UK. We would more consider what you are describing as hobby farms. Can you see from one end to the other in these wee farms can you?

Not only that, but in a small community, some observation would tell you when the best windows to work would be. In such a small spread community, you do not propose that every inch of land is monitored 24/7 do you?

Interesting plan ...... totally impractical.

Your objections are community social ones that do not cover all situations, where is the fault in the practicality of the operation and method? I do not feel you have outlined any problems at all with the proposed method, just that you think it would not be possible for one person to carry this out unannounced. In fact, I do not believe your rebuttal of 24/7 monitoring of every square inch of land is practical to be frank.

Are you insinuating that alien intervention is more likely than a well thought out plan by hoaxers who do this all the time anyway? If so, what do you feel supports that conclusion?

Do ETs read CCCS? Shame they missed your challenge ;)

Well, they are supposed to be in contact aren't they?

Some are hard to figure out. Remember the one that turned out to be a Fractal Representation of Pi?

Had a mistake in it didn't it?

Yeah, saw your post about that and the people who made it did a lovely job. But I still don't get the appeal of tromping down some crops for art.

That might have something to do with humans being individuals.

I think some are great works of art, given the size and complexity, but i'm still dumbfounded that people attribute them in any way shape or form to aliens. It's been proven people can do these amazing designs in a matter of hours in complete darkness. And thereare groups who do this for business and others as just a hobby. People like seeing their stuff on the news and seeing people debate and make a fuss out of it's origin.

78752_v1.jpeg

• Like 1

Australia? Oh, your ETs are near Pine Gap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap

No they are not, keep the insane ramblings out of my country thanks. In general, Aussies are a fairly level headed lot, we do not need to make crap up to keep ourselves amused.

• Like 1

Our planet is being transformed into a 4D Planet.

Length, width, breadth and ... what?

What's the fourth dimension? Space/Time? Time? Space?

• Like 1

Length, width, breadth and ... what?

What's the fourth dimension? Space/Time? Time? Space?

Time, usually. But in the OP's case, it could be how much glue he's been sniffing. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1