Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

Tau Ceti Xeta

Mr. Levengood has a Masters Degree is Biophysics.

The actual photos of the wheat stems also have credibility.

It doesn't make any sense to ignore all of the evidence and attack Mr. Levengood. It sounds like an act of desperation.

I feel sorry for Seeder.

The evidence is on our side.

I asked for pics of the spheres. Or is just a load of balls? :lol:

Wow! We just got another crop circle and she is beautiful.

Update: Access allowed by the farmer !

It looks like a giant snowflake!

http://www.cropcircl...chute2013a.html

Its been a bad couple of years for farmers, too much heat, or too much rain...in the news big time, farmers losing crops to the weather...some went out of business too.. so yeh, I think we are in for a c-circle blitz TBH. My spuds didnt grow last year, nor my chilli's.. my other few crops were hindered too, and my sweetcorn had grown cobs, but no corn was inside.

This affected production in the US, OZ and the UK and maybe more countries... and is anticipated this year too

So... no bloody wonder theres another circle, just look at the note, (provided in your link)

"ACCESS ALLOWED BY THE FARMER. A DONATION OF £3 FOR THE BOX"

:tu:

Its been a bad couple of years for farmers, too much heat, or too much rain...in the news big time, farmers losing crops to the weather...some went out of business too.. so yeh, I think we are in for a c-circle blitz TBH. My spuds didnt grow last year, nor my chilli's.. my other few crops were hindered too, and my sweetcorn had grown cobs, but no corn was inside.

This affected production in the US, OZ and the UK and maybe more countries... and is anticipated this year too

So... no bloody wonder theres another circle, just look at the note, (provided in your link)

"ACCESS ALLOWED BY THE FARMER. A DONATION OF £3 FOR THE BOX"

Is that about $5 U.S. ?

It looks like that weaving action again. It appears that Wiltshire, UK is a hot spot.

BLT Research trained field sampling personnel should be on their way! We have a good farmer to work with. :tu:

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

I'm far from convinced about your claims of self-virtuosity. You have a habit of inventing, drifting into off topic areas, substituting alternative phenomena in place of the original one and making out it's the same thing, practicing selective dismissal on witnesses, investigators and facts.

It's far from clear whether any orthodox scientific methods will ever succeed in unlocking the UFO phenomena or crop circles anyway.

That's fair enough. All I would ask is that you be a little less biased in your judgement and listen more to what the investigators say instead of assuming that you know better from a great distance.

As you said earlier we may have more in common than you realise.

Hello Mr Kettle.. my name is Pot..

• Like 2

actually they did a good job on that one.. and you can see how they did it as well if you look closely at the pics :)

Apropos of nothing, but I keep reading "the truth is in the details" as "the truth is in the Daleks".

I don't think I'm fully awake yet...

• Like 1

It would be interesting to look at the lay of the crop, and examine the nodes for evidence of trampling or more exotic forms of damage.

• Like 1

Hello Mr Kettle.. my name is Pot..

Dingo your back! It's been a long time.

What is the situation with crop circles down under? Do you get the same kind of phenomena?

To my knowledge we get sod all cereal graffiti here.

Serial or actual cereal graffiti? ( I sincerely ask this and not taking the p***!!!)

Cereal graffiti would be cool to see. Cerebral graffiti would also be cool to see.

Maybe crop circles are alien graffiti afterall and the humans who make their own crop circles are just fighting back with markings of territory.

I say this jest!! ;)

What is the situation with crop circles down under? Do you get the same kind of phenomena?

heh we dont get em down here mate.. and the ones we do have been admitted hoaxes :)

• Like 1

Serial or actual cereal graffiti? ( I sincerely ask this and not taking the p***!!!)

Cereal (as in wheat).

• Like 1

It looks like a guy brought along his personal drone! - Helicopter -

Video looks pretty good.

You can buy a Parrot Drone on Amazon.com.

• Like 1

Show me an elaborate crop circle which appears on a field WITHOUT tramlines.

Crop circles are man-made. That's it that's all.

• Like 1

heh we dont get em down here mate.. and the ones we do have been admitted hoaxes :)

Maybe the 'hoaxers' were just pulling a hoax? They could be real. That would keep you busy investigating Ozzy crop circles!

Crop circles are man-made. That's it that's all.

There is little doubt that a lot of them are. I would go back and listen to what the experts say. There never is any smoke without fire and this is an excellent principle to remember.

First we had ufo's then hoaxes.

Then we had ghosts then we had hoaxes.

Next we had crop circles then hoaxes.

Etc

This is quite obviously how it happens.

• Like 1

It looks like a guy brought along his personal drone! - Helicopter -

Video looks pretty good.

You can buy a Parrot Drone on Amazon.com.

My gut feel is that is the work of the circle makers. It looks fairly straight forward to make and the edges seem a little rough.

Edited by zoser

There is little doubt that a lot of them are. I would go back and listen to what the experts say. There never is any smoke without fire and this is an excellent principle to remember.

First we had ufo's then hoaxes.

Then we had ghosts then we had hoaxes.

Next we had crop circles then hoaxes.

Etc

This is quite obviously how it happens.

Hoax Strategy: Make a hoax crop circle : Get caught on purpose : Jump up and down : Admit the hoax

Then make the observation: If this crop circle is a hoax then therefore ALL crop circles must be hoaxes.

• Like 1

My gut feel is that is the work of the circle makers. It looks fairly straight forward to make and the edges seem a little rough.

We will have to wait for the field investigators.

Good News: It's almost the 1 year anniversary of the Hackpen Hill Cube Crop Circle.

I hope we get another Cube this month!

Good News: It's almost the 1 year anniversary of the Hackpen Hill Cube Crop Circle.

Yes I agree. The key thing is the stems and the lay on the ground. One thinks is for certain; if the hoaxers quit we would all soon know that there are other forces at work.

Yet I bet they never will.

I wonder where in the world you would find a field without tramlines these days?

Hoax Strategy: Make a hoax crop circle : Get caught on purpose : Jump up and down : Admit the hoax

Then make the observation: If this crop circle is a hoax then therefore ALL crop circles must be hoaxes.

Investigators on the first day before anything was disturbed saw the telltale signs that hackpen was made by humans. It's one thing to see one crop circle made by humans and claim that all are made by humans and another to be shown that a crop circle shows the evidence it was made by humans and respond by closing your eyes, covering your ears and loudly chanting it wasn't made by humans over and over again.

Investigators on the first day before anything was disturbed saw the telltale signs that hackpen was made by humans. It's one thing to see one crop circle made by humans and claim that all are made by humans and another to be shown that a crop circle shows the evidence it was made by humans and respond by closing your eyes, covering your ears and loudly chanting it wasn't made by humans over and over again.

It would take 3 days for humans to make an exact copy of the Hackpen Hill Cube Crop Circle.

Farmer James Hussey said it just appeared overnight! WOW !

Also, the very bad copy would appear trampled and messy.

When comparing the copy with the original we would all laugh for hours and hours. :yes: