Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

Tau Ceti Xeta

If ET's want to awaken us to their presence one would think they could pull off a stunt a bit more elaborate than trampling some crops with basic geometric patterns...

Wake me up when one of these appears overnight carved into the side of the Great Pyramid.

• Like 1

Ah, looks like Tau will be spending the rest of his days on his lake. Thank God.

:tu:

This post sums up Zoser's 2 major problems with logic perfectly.

There is little doubt that a lot of them are.

From that, INSTEAD of correctly realising that means that the existing, known, verifiable explanation is perfectly adequate, Zoser would prefer to leap to alienz... (Fairies/Unicorns/Goblins would be equally valid on those terms, but they are just thilly, rite Zose? - after all, we don't have any existing evidence of Goblins.. Oh.. wait...)

There never is any smoke without fire

Well, as everyone would have experienced, that is absolutely, 100% garbage. It's wrong. It's a really, really stupid saying and a completely invalid analogy.

and this is an excellent principle to remember.

Any questions?

Any questions?

Only one: When are you going to look into this phenomena in a thorough way?

Who's to say we haven't?

Other then "you don't agree with me, therefore you are either ill informed or willfully ignorant" which seems to be your attitude.

Who's to say we haven't?

Other then "you don't agree with me, therefore you are either ill informed or willfully ignorant" which seems to be your attitude.

To dismiss nearly 40 years of research by typing one sentence into a pc isn't going to impress me one little bit. I cannot speak for others but I won't accept flat out dismissal of dozens of dedicated researchers who have spent months and years on site, categorising, studying and analysing by those who have never seen one themselves or set foot in one.

It's exactly like someone who hoaxes UFO images claiming that they and friends are responsible for all sightings.

It's just pure crap.

For any opinion on this subject to be taken remotely seriously it would have to explain the following enigmas:

1) Spherical balls and soil anomolies.

2) Microwave damage.

3) Balls of light witnessed before and after crop circle formations.

4) EM radiation effects

5) Creation of circles in very short time frames without trace of human intrusion.

Then we go back to the experts and those who have spent a long time researching the subject.

You would have to understand and be familiar with Rob Buckle's work as an example:

[media=]

When you have looked into the above phenomena and reviewed Rob's work maybe an informed discussion would be possible on this thread.

All we have at the moment is uninformed casual dismissal. That is arrogant and unscientific.

I will not respond to that; please do not be offended. I will just refer people back to this post.

Edited by zoser

Here is another clip explaining why some formations are genuine. You only need to listen to the first 15 minutes to see why.

It debunks completely the idea that all are man made.

[media=]

[/media]

Problem for you, Zoser, is that I *have* looked into this in some detail. But using verifiable information, rather than anecdotal websites for the terminally gullible and miscellaneous Youtube videos.

So let's be quite specific - you want that, so let's do it. Here is what you say is undeniable evidence of alien intervention.

For any opinion on this subject to be taken remotely seriously it would have to explain the following enigmas:

1) Spherical balls and soil anomolies.

2) Microwave damage.

3) Balls of light witnessed before and after crop circle formations.

4) EM radiation effects

5) Creation of circles in very short time frames without trace of human intrusion.

So, Zoser, that's just 5 things - but let's make it incredibly easy for you - you pick out the VERY BEST DOCUMENTED example, and we'll see how far you get.

And believe me, I wouldn't dare you to do that unless I knew what was going to happen - so off you go, Zoser, if you are brave enough..

Here's your chance, once and for all, to show just how 'in depth' your 'research' is.

Do so in your own words - at this DISCUSSION forum. NO lazy youtube video-posting.

While we wait, can anyone point me to credibly peer-reviewed literature (or I'd even accept a properly constructed scientific-looking report) by Mr Buckle..?

Second, and perhaps Zoser can help us here - has Mr Buckle changed his mind over the years? How many times? What does he think now?

Zoser, I'm thinking you have been rather selective about the video you posted... I think there is a much better, more recent one..

Problem for you, Zoser, is that I *have* looked into this in some detail. But using verifiable information, rather than anecdotal websites for the terminally gullible and miscellaneous Youtube videos.

So let's be quite specific - you want that, so let's do it. Here is what you say is undeniable evidence of alien intervention.

So, Zoser, that's just 5 things - but let's make it incredibly easy for you - you pick out the VERY BEST DOCUMENTED example, and we'll see how far you get.

And believe me, I wouldn't dare you to do that unless I knew what was going to happen - so off you go, Zoser, if you are brave enough..

Here's your chance, once and for all, to show just how 'in depth' your 'research' is.

Do so in your own words - at this DISCUSSION forum. NO lazy youtube video-posting.

While we wait, can anyone point me to credibly peer-reviewed literature (or I'd even accept a properly constructed scientific-looking report) by Mr Buckle..?

Second, and perhaps Zoser can help us here - has Mr Buckle changed his mind over the years? How many times? What does he think now?

Zoser, I'm thinking you have been rather selective about the video you posted... I think there is a much better, more recent one..

The ball's in your court Chris.

I mentioned 5 items. Let's see how you deal with them.

The ball's in your court Chris.

I mentioned 5 items. Let's see how you deal with them.

and Ive asked both you and tau before, to present some solid research AND PICTURES with source links, of the metal spheres. Surely you can present some pics and research on those, cant you?

cant you?

and Ive asked both you and tau before, to present some solid research AND PICTURES with source links, of the metal spheres. Surely you can present some pics and research on those, cant you?

cant you?

That's a tactic seeder and I'm not going to fall into it and neither should anyone else.

The tactic is called 'Let them stand 5 clay pots on the wall for me to take pot shots at'.

Here's a better idea.

Those 5 points I mentioned above are very well known and represent the basic phenomena that any serious CC investigator will unavoidably and quickly run into.

That raises the issue of why have you not come across it? I read book after book on CC's well before I even heard of the internet, and they all contained the same basic things. So I have to ask myself have Seeder and Chris really looked into this?

The phenomena are very easy to find. Just type in 'crop circle balls of light' into google, if you wish to view a written work, or youtube if you prefer to actually see the effect. People have filmed these balls of light and more than once.

As far as the video's I posted. On one of them I only recommended watching the first 15 minutes. I do however recommend watching all of Rob Buckle's presentation. It is very thorough, and gives a review of CC's right from the beginning to the present day. The viewer can easily see how it began with simple circles, then progressed to pictograms, then along came Doug and Dave, then becoming much more complex formations, balls of light, microwave damage, soil phenomena, EM radiation, the military, the circle makers, and so on to how all of these things are relevant and knit together. Some of the revelations are quite startling.

It's all there for you to review at your pleasure.

I wouldn't dream of discussing Egypt with a man who didn't even know what a pyramid was.

This is just the same.

Edited by zoser

As I thought, you cannot provide any evidence, except to say, go and watch some (biased towards) videos... but that isnt discussion is it. And why do you assume we come here to watch vids?

So Im asking about the metal spheres. Now, heres what I reckon, you did a quick google for info on spheres, and you didnt find any links that you thought would hold up under scrutiny, so now youre doing the classic zoser swerve again. Which means you know you are on shaky ground, doesnt it?

Well, if you cant find hard evidence for an apparently common feature of c-circles... then I guess, its really not a feature after all. Just hype....campfire stories and hearsay and embellishment. So on that note then...

debunked.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

As I thought, you cannot provide any evidence, except to say, go and watch some (biased towards) videos... but that isnt discussion is it. And why do you assume we come here to watch vids?

So Im asking about the metal spheres. Now, heres what I reckon, you did a quick google for info on spheres, and you didnt find any links that you thought would hold up under scrutiny, so now youre doing the classic zoser swerve again. Which means you know you are on shaky ground, doesnt it?

Well, if you cant find hard evidence for an apparent and common feature of c-circles... then I guess, its really not a feature after all. Just hype....campfire stories and hearsay and embellishment. So on that note then...

debunked.

There are not just video's out there. Lots of written documents too.

Go to www.google.co.uk

Type this in:

CC1_zps66dec26b.jpg

Here is what came back:

CC2_zpsac8c2b30.jpg

Read More:

http://humansarefree.com/2011/08/scientific-studies-confirm-crop-circles.html

Please also go back to posts 307 and 308 and review the other phenomena.

So I ask about proof and studies and pics of spheres...and you say google up lights?

SWERVED AGAIN.

Ive asked tau before to provide hard evidence of the metal spheres, he couldn't do it, now Im asking you for the same evidence..... and you cant do it. But that doesn't stop you insisting they are part of the well studied phenomena

So if the spheres are a feature of c-circles made by non terrestrial means, yet you cannot come up with ANY PICS or studies on them, then as I said before, its hearsay...stories...therefore its debunked.

So I ask about proof and studies and pics of spheres...and you say google up lights?

SWERVED AGAIN.

Ive asked tau before to provide hard evidence of the metal spheres, he couldn't do it, now Im asking you for the same evidence..... and you cant do it. But that doesn't stop you insisting they are part of the well studied phenomena

So if the spheres are a feature of c-circles made by non terrestrial means, yet you cannot come up with ANY PICS or studies on them, then as I said before, its hearsay...stories...therefore its debunked.

Wishful thinking.

Please refrain from trolling and research the phenomena for yourself.

You have been shown how to do this. You have been given links that show pictures of the spheres and the supporting research. You were given the names of 3 investigators that all were involved with the spheres and soil anomalies. The fact that I am refusing to lay everything out on a plate for you any more debunks nothing.

I think it is most unfortunate that you resort to this.

Edited by zoser

There's metal spheres alright, I just don't know that they make crop circles.

Your right. They don't make CC's. They are a by-product of them.

Wishful thinking.

Please refrain from trolling and research the phenomena for yourself.

You have been shown how to do this. You have been given links that show pictures of the spheres and the supporting research. You were given the names of 3 investigators that all were involved with the spheres and soil anomalies. The fact that I am refusing to lay everything out on a plate for you any more debunks nothing.

I think it is most unfortunate that you resort to this.

haha funnyman, trolling indeed, and 'do some research'...indeed..

so basically, you cant provide me the info I ask for, you just refer me to whatever previous links Ive debunked already. Like this thread title. I came up with the goods at the beginning that this c-circle was man made... and that info was from actual c-circle investigators to start with.

haha funnyman, trolling indeed, and 'do some research'...indeed..

so basically, you cant provide me the info I ask for, you just refer me to whatever previous links Ive debunked already. Like this thread title. I came up with the goods at the beginning that this c-circle was man made... and that info was from actual c-circle investigators to start with.

Show me your debunk on the 3 investigators please.

Show me your debunk on the 3 investigators please.

re read the thread, I cant be bothered to go back...

:whistle:

show me the metal spheres? And the research done on them? Pics and links?

Or continue to fabricate stories, which is a definition of trolling. And no silly retorts, and no smarmy statements, get the evidence, or admit defeat and move along

show me the metal spheres? And the research done on them? Pics and links?

Or continue to fabricate stories, which is a definition of trolling. And no silly retorts, and no smarmy statements, get the evidence, or admit defeat and move along

Please refrain from trolling.

You have been directed already to the research and the investigators involved.

http://en.wikipedia....roll_(Internet)

Here is the link to the research on spheres. Follow the research from there.

http://www.unexplain...55#entry4875321

Please also update yourself on the CC phenomena in posts 307 and 308.

Edited by zoser

300px-LeadPlombs_contenu_1_cartouche.jpg

http://en.wikipedia....i/Shot_(pellet)

Most farmers are also avid hunters and/or pest exterminators. Most wouldn't think twice about bagging some pheasant, quail or duck etc. on their own property (or blasting an unfortunate gopher). Shotgun pellets are made of lead but iron is also common. These pellets are also sold in bulk for reload purposes so hoaxers could get their hands on some very easily.

Edited by Slave2Fate