Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Everybody fears Hillary

Clarakore

—snip

But it is the 2016 national scene on which Brown is most forthright, declaring that Hillary's a shoo-in to win if she runs, and "I can assure you [Hillary] will be a candidate in 2016."

Getting the nomination should be a much different game than her unsuccessful 2008 bid, when the aura of inevitability her campaign sought to use to scare off competitors failed to scare off Senator Barack Obama.

For 2016, "everybody fears Hillary Clinton," says Brown. "They believe that all she has to do is continue to breath and in 2016 she'll be elected to the presidency of the United States."

He is unimpressed with the chances of any Republican to defeat her, and he expects the Democrats to focus on snagging Clinton's vice presidential spot rather than challenge her for the presidential nomination.

arrow3.gifView: Read more

Edited by The world needs you
  • Like 1

Well, she certainly scares me. At least Sarah Palin was amusing.

• Like 4

I'll admit that she used to concern me. But at THIS point all she can do is finish beating the corpse into something unrecognizable. If America votes for a continuation of the policies of Obama then my last worries over the judgement against my nation will be at an end. In a way it might actually be comforting to watch as justice gets delivered. I never thought I'd live to see my country as it is today.

• Like 2

I'll admit that she used to concern me. But at THIS point all she can do is finish beating the corpse into something unrecognizable. If America votes for a continuation of the policies of Obama then my last worries over the judgement against my nation will be at an end. In a way it might actually be comforting to watch as justice gets delivered. I never thought I'd live to see my country as it is today.

Face it, whoever will be voted in will be either Republican or Democrat... and I fail to see many competent in either camp.

• Like 1

Yes....she is pretty scary....but then looks aren't everything...

slavehasagun_zps96f8e943.jpg

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 4

Hey it's funny to me you should say that, my great grandfather use to say the very same thing up until the early 50's, before he passed away. At least that was what I was told by my late grandfather, though I never heard my grandfather say anything like that. But now that my father is in his 70's, he damn near says the same thing. His words: "Thought I'd never see the day when this country would go to crap!"

Aaaah older generations...everything is going down the crapper when they reach their senior years, including their health. God bless 'em!

• Like 3

slavehasagun_zps96f8e943.jpg

LOL! :w00t:

Hillary will most likely, not be running for President in 2016....

After all, she is pushing 70.

Good article here about it: http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/why-clinton-and-biden-won-t-run-in-2016-20130128

The most obvious factor militating against runs by these Democratic power players is their age. Biden would turn 74 right after Election Day 2016, and Clinton would turn 69 just before it. Both of them may have other things they want to do with their lives before it’s too late. Clinton, for instance, has made no secret of her yen for a grandchild. And she and her husband are reportedly hunting for a vacation home in the Hamptons, suggesting she has a slower pace in mind.

Clinton also has many long-standing interests that have had to compete for her time during her stints as first lady of Arkansas and the nation, as a senator from New York, and as secretary of State. They include children, the foster-care system and, perhaps most important, the economic and political plight of women around the world. Her most famous speech as first lady catalogued abuses against women and hammered home the message: "Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights.” As notable as what she said was where she said it -- a United Nations women’s conference in Beijing. It is easy to imagine her setting up her own organization, or a branch of her husband’s Clinton Global Initiative, to focus full-time on issues affecting women.

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

I hope she doesn't run. My mom is pushing 100 years and she loves Hillary for some reason.

• Like 1

I hope she doesn't run. My mom is pushing 100 years and she loves Hillary for some reason.

I would like to see a woman Libertarian as President in 2016...But that will probably never happen....

• Like 2

I pity Hillary, but don't fear her.

And I have absolutely no fear that she will become the next president of this country.

• Like 1

Cankles had one of the worst runs as SecState ever (soon to be surpassed by John Kerry) and has failed at everything she has done (remember the baking cookies episode after Hillarycare cost the dems the house and senate). Her one accomplishment was staying married to misogynist Bill Clinton and sucking up the embarrassment and abuse to keep the woman beater in office. Corrupt, dishonest and lacking any morals makes her a great democrat candidate. The idiocracy reelected Obama, however, so anything is possible.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

The thing I've never understood about the women that support her is how they can just overlook how she was treated by the Democrat Party in 2008.

I mean she was the suposidly the shoe in for 2008 until Obama came along.

So basically you have an older woman who was kicked to the curb for the younger, good-looking, less qualified male.

Isn't that the same **** that the women of her generation have been fighting against their entire life? And the party that they have put so much faith in for being so progressive in how it treats women just spit on all of them.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 3

Hillary will most likely, not be running for President in 2016....

After all, she is pushing 70.

LOL indeed. Your hero Ronnie, was elected for his FIRST term at 69.

The thing I've never understood about the women that support her is how they can just overlook how she was treated by the Democrat Party in 2008.

I mean she was the suposidly the shoe in for 2008 until Obama came along.

So basically you have an older woman who was kicked to the curb for the younger, good-looking, less qualified male.

Isn't that the same **** that the women of her generation have been fighting against their entire life? And the party that they have put so much faith in for being so progressive in how it treats women just spit on all of them.

Honestly, no one treats women with more disdain than the democrats. Hilliary's claim to the throne is that she supported the violent misogynist Bill. That is it. Her term as secstate was an abysmal failure but the democrats don't care.

• Like 2

Honestly, no one treats women with more disdain than the democrats.

really?

State troopers are confiscating tampons, maxi pads and other potential projectiles from those who are entering the Texas capitol to watch the debate and vote on a controversial anti-abortion bill. Guns, however, which are typically permitted in the state capitol, are still being allowed

http://crooksandliars.com/juanita-jean/texas-senate-removes-tampons-mass-des
  • Like 2

Last I checked, the Texas Senate is comprised of both Republicans and Democrats.

Democrats are outnumbered and the head of DPS, which is the state police confiscating these items, is Steve McCraw.

Col. McCraw was the guest speaker at a Yellow Rose of Texas Republican Women event in 2011.

Texas Tea Party

September 13, 2011

6:30 p.m. dinner, 7:00 p.m. meeting

Shirley Acres - 217 Woerner Road, Houston, TX 77090

$18 dinner; $5 coffee/tea; $10 student's dinner

rsvp@ttprw.org

Speaker: Steve McCraw

http://www.yellowroserw.com/events

Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016

HOLLYWOOD — Republican leaders plotted their party’s political comeback on Thursday with plans to court minority voters and modernize their political operations. But some wondered if one person could make it all for naught: Hillary Clinton.

As attendees of the Republican National Committee’s spring meeting debated party rules and a refurbished GOP brand capable of winning back the White House, more than two dozen operatives and officials expressed worry that none of their party’s potential 2016 candidates can take her down.

One early primary state RNC member put it simply: “If she gets in, we’re toast.”

To be sure, Clinton enjoyed a similar sense of inevitability in 2005, but Republicans say she looks more formidable this time around. “We thought we could beat her [in 2008] because she was seen as bitter and unlikeable — and that’s what Obama proved,” said one Republican operative at the meeting. But Clinton finished her tenure as Secretary of State with stratospheric approval ratings, has added four years of Cabinet-level foreign policy making to her resume, and appears far less likely to face a strong 2016 primary challenge like the one Obama mounted in 2007 and 2008. “We’re hoping she doesn’t run, because if she does, she’ll win,” said the same operative.

Backing Hillary Clinton is like supporting your local drug dealing pimp who whores out 16 year olds all because he hosts a weekly bar be que - all you can drink.

SHe is tHe devil.

• Like 2

Democrats are outnumbered and the head of DPS, which is the state police confiscating these items, is Steve McCraw.

Col. McCraw was the guest speaker at a Yellow Rose of Texas Republican Women event in 2011.

http://www.yellowroserw.com/events

The rules were put in place to protect the entire Senate - Republicans and Democrats - because of unrully observers.

Does the world really want her around anymore? The Clinton's aren't royalty. For twenty years our country has been run almost exclusively by two families. No more Clinton's no more Bush's and paalease let's make the obamas a one time glitch. The egos on these people are unnecessarily large. Who tells these people they're so great? There are many more people in America qualified for the job. If a woman is president one day that's fine. It just doesn't have to be her old washed up lying criminal ass. It's like she thinks it's her destiny. How old world to think it belongs to her.

• Like 4

Everybody fears Hillary????? lol that is the dumbest statement today, lol, you wish.

These progressives are about image over quality. Example, Clinton was the 08 fav until Oblame came around. Affirmative action trumps feminism. Now that that is out of the way it's time to go back to a woman. Having Hillary for president is more important to them than wether she's the best choice. The progs can't fix anything anyways. Race relations should have calmed by now but the pres has only stirred them up. A Clinton presidency will only have feminists screaming louder. Basically whatever they say they want to do, the opposite will happen.

• Like 3

Does the world really want her around anymore? The Clinton's aren't royalty. For twenty years our country has been run almost exclusively by two families. No more Clinton's no more Bush's and paalease let's make the obamas a one time glitch. The egos on these people are unnecessarily large. Who tells these people they're so great? There are many more people in America qualified for the job. If a woman is president one day that's fine. It just doesn't have to be her old washed up lying criminal ass. It's like she thinks it's her destiny. How old world to think it belongs to her.

I have come to believe that modern liberals do in fact see their leaders as royalty and maybe even deify them. There is almost no consideration of whether they are qualified or not (see Obama), it only matters that they are practicing the doctrine and have charisma enough to make their legs tingle.

• Like 3