Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Everybody fears Hillary

Clarakore

You still need to back up your claim about women missing right. Because it looks like to me that it is just a propaganda tactic used by politicians to acquire votes.

As of yet no one has been able to tell what exactly is missing :whistle:

randomly saying abortions off the table, then what else do you got?

Okay, here are some links for you.

http://womensissues.....omen.htm<br />http://eraeducationp....america/<br />http://www.everydaysexism.com/

http://charlesclymer....ure.html<br />http://jezebel.com/5...illing-prophecy

http://www.reddit.co...n_why_feminism/

Whilst it isn't a list all pretty out dot points for you, or anyone, they demonstrate arguments to do with **** shaming,wage gap, and every day sexism women face every day.

Edited to add in gender roles.

Edited by ZaraKitty
  • Like 1

I don't have to go any farther than my sister to answer that. She increased sales by 70%, as the regional sales manager of a major jewelry store, and the company was paying the individual store, male managers, more than she was being paid. Did I forget to mention she had much more experience than any of them and almost single handedly kept them from going under, according to the staff?

Before anyone gets on a tangent, she was awarded a triple digit figure settlement, by a court of law, for discrimination.

Frankly, Merc, I didn't expect that of you.

Good for her, and I am glad she was awarded a handsome sum... If she worked harder and drew in a hefty sales figure than most there, then she deserved to be paid more ( actually a lot more in my opinion) for keeping their store from going under... In a way, it worked out much better for her in the long run.....

You have to picture that as your business, where you are the boss, and most importantly, your business depends on the sales. Then, someone like your sister helps your business from going under, you would go out of your way to reward her... I know I would, and I wouldn't want her to leave... In business you keep hold of people like that and giver them what they deserve... Actually, its those who are good as sales and managing the place that are head hunted by others...

Over here, if your sister did the same thing with sales, she would have been handed a higher pay rise for keeping the store a float and doing much better.. It depends on the employer...

I remember working for an electrical retailer years ago... We worked on commission, and more so if you sold the insurance with the products... Within five months, my own sales figures over took everyone else within the same store.. After a few months, I got my pay rise and winded up the top earner of the floor.. My manager loved me, for he got his managers bonus due to the high sales figures.. It's all about making money, its not about gender or anything else...It used to be, but not any more...Money talks !!

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 4

Okay, here are some links for you.

http://womensissues.....omen.htm<br />http://eraeducationp....america/<br />http://www.everydaysexism.com/

http://charlesclymer....ure.html<br />http://jezebel.com/5...illing-prophecy

http://www.reddit.co...n_why_feminism/

Whilst it isn't a list all pretty out dot points for you, or anyone, they demonstrate arguments to do with **** shaming,wage gap, and every day sexism women face every day.

Edited to add in gender roles.

So what I mostly see in these is sexism. Which I agree is still a problem in todays society BUT what I don't understand is why you think Hilary would some how give women rights back? You say " a push for their rights and hopefully gaining them"

We have anti discrimination laws already. At this point additional laws will not change anything. So people can push to end sexism which they already are and they should but I fail to see how Hillary would help that.

It would make women feel empowered but there are plenty of republican women to choose from too. Which leads me to my point, People like to say that democrats are for women's right but what exactly are they doing different that makes them for women's rights?

All I can think of is the abortion controversy. Because sexism is a problem but laws are already made no farther amount of laws will speed the process up.

I just fail to see how Hilary would "gain" women's rights. What are people expecting Hillary to do? outlaw sexism? no wait that is already illegal. Outlaw discrimination in the workplace? no wait that's illegal too.

What im trying to get you to see is that this whole women's rights war the Left wing uses is just propaganda to win votes, because none thing more can be legislated to achieve women's rights. Sexism at this point has to be fought by the society no more laws can speed up the change.

The right wing from what iv seen has done none thing to limit women's right? other then Debatably abortion which seems to be what it all boils down to.

If she gets in, I see a lot of women feeling empowered and more of a push for their rights and hopefully gaining them. I am Australian, and it feels pretty damn good to have full control over my body. There is no old white man telling me what to do, and I want to keep it that way. Government should stay out of peoples homes, and bodies.

/rant

Just had to point out the old white men comment is kind of stereo typing, which is something we are trying to eradicate in society right :tu:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

So what I mostly see in these is sexism. Which I agree is still a problem in todays society BUT what I don't understand is why you think Hilary would some how give women rights back? You say " a push for their rights and hopefully gaining them"

We have anti discrimination laws already. At this point additional laws will not change anything. So people can push to end sexism which they already are and they should but I fail to see how Hillary would help that.

It would make women feel empowered but there are plenty of republican women to choose from too. Which leads me to my point, People like to say that democrats are for women's right but what exactly are they doing different that makes them for women's rights?

All I can think of is the abortion controversy. Because sexism is a problem but laws are already made no farther amount of laws will speed the process up.

I just fail to see how Hilary would "gain" women's rights. What are people expecting Hillary to do? outlaw sexism? no wait that is already illegal. Outlaw discrimination in the workplace? no wait that's illegal too.

What im trying to get you to see is that this whole women's rights war the Left wing uses is just propaganda to win votes, because none thing more can be legislated to achieve women's rights. Sexism at this point has to be fought by the society no more laws can speed up the change.

The right wing from what iv seen has done none thing to limit women's right? other then Debatably abortion which seems to be what it all boils down to.

Just had to point out the old white men comment is kind of stereo typing, which is something we are trying to eradicate in society right :tu:

In reality, if Hillary was elected teh "sexism" would get worse because anytime someone disagreed with something Hillary does they would be called sexist. Relations between teh sexes wouldget angrier and more bitter because that is how teh democrats deal with criticism. How do I know this? By looking at race relations with Obama in office and how the go-to leftiist tool is to hammer critics with the racist tag. Only in liberal land can America be the most racist nation on earth with a black man sitting his second term in the WH and with a democrat woman in teh WH we wil trabsition to teh most sexist nation on earth. Bizarro world indeed.

• Like 5

In reality, if Hillary was elected teh "sexism" would get worse because anytime someone disagreed with something Hillary does they would be called sexist. Relations between teh sexes wouldget angrier and more bitter because that is how teh democrats deal with criticism. How do I know this? By looking at race relations with Obama in office and how the go-to leftiist tool is to hammer critics with the racist tag. Only in liberal land can America be the most racist nation on earth with a black man sitting his second term in the WH and with a democrat woman in teh WH we wil trabsition to teh most sexist nation on earth. Bizarro world indeed.

What you keep forgetting is that the racists always were a minority, they still are. But lately much more vocal than they dared since the 60s.

• Like 1

No one ever said people don't discriminate, they do. They always will. The point is there are laws protecting women against that kind of discrimination and your sister took advantage of that protection and won her lawsuit.

She spent tens of thousands of dollars in attorney fees and over two years to fight it though. The majority of women don't have the resources she did. They either quit their jobs, leaving it to some other unsuspecting soul, or suck it up because they have a family to feed. Jobs are hard to come by these days.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

what happened to your sister is unfortunate, but it is not rights issue. every boss wants to pay less to their emploees and get more out of them, some are more agresive at it than others. some are just simple a..holes.

but nowhere in any law or company policy it says females are to be paid less tham males, for same job. it is also against the law.

• Like 1

what happened to your sister is unfortunate, but it is not rights issue. every boss wants to pay less to their emploees and get more out of them, some are more agresive at it than others. some are just simple a..holes.

but nowhere in any law or company policy it says females are to be paid less tham males, for same job. it is also against the law.

Of course they don't openly say that. They will also not make it an official "company policy" to only look at white applicants because they have already met their quota of minorities. Or the ones that only want to hire illegal immigrants, because they will accept less than minimum wage, and not complain for fear of exportation.

• Like 2

than it is no denied rights issue, and no new legestlation, or fight for rights will ever fix. it is plain buissnes desision on the part of the emploeer. it will always exsist. and politicians will always be on the side of buissneses. otherwise it would be illegal to hire illegals, and it would be srictly enfiorced. but it is not. and most likely never will be.

What you keep forgetting is that the racists always were a minority, they still are. But lately much more vocal than they dared since the 60s.

And minorities like them, leave a nasty impact...Just look at the WBC, they are a minority group of haters, but can leave a rotten impact, one that sticks with people..

I don't understand what women in America are griping about....

Compared to Third World Countries, and the Middle East, woman in America have it made....You can speak your mind, dress however you want, you have access to all different types of birth control methods, you have access to abortion, you can have a job, and make as much money as a man does.

Women in some other countries, don't have any of those things. In the Middle East, your husband has the right to beat, rape, and abuse you. Here in America we call it domestic violence, and it's a crime.

I don't know, that's just my two cents....

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 2

I don't understand what women in America are griping about....

Compared to Third World Countries, and the Middle East, woman in America have it made....You can speak your mind, dress however you want, you have access to all different types of birth control methods, you have access to abortion, you can have a job, and make as much money as a man does.

Women in some other countries, don't have any of those things. In the Middle East, your husband has the right to beat, rape, and abuse you. Here in America we call it domestic violence, and it's a crime.

I don't know, that's just my two cents....

Good post... I said similar to this in another thread.. You all should be thankful you are not living in the middle east or worse... Rights vary from country to country... Some have so little to barely any at all......Women in the middle east are like property and are treated as such...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

What racists?

She spent tens of thousands of dollars in attorney fees and over two years to fight it though. The majority of women don't have the resources she did. They either quit their jobs, leaving it to some other unsuspecting soul, or suck it up because they have a family to feed. Jobs are hard to come by these days.

You can't have more laws than we already have. It isn't possible. Hillary will not help with people's attitudes, she will just make it worse. That is what the left does. The democrat platform is based on dissension.

You have taken one very unique case and applied it to the entire country. Believe me, most organizations go far out of their way to avoid these situations than the opposite. It is a no-win, guilty until proven innocent accusation and that, in itself, is wrong. There are most definitely racist and sexists and evry other hater out there but we have gone far beyond rational to protect everyone but white males. who pretty much have no rights any longer. They are guilty until proved innocent.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

What racists?

He said racists are the minority.. We all know racists exist, just not as many,hence the minority...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

He said racists are the minority.. We all know racists exist, just not as many,hence the minority...

He is saying racists are much more vocal that they used to be. Which ones? Al Sharpton racists?

Edited by Merc14

He is saying racists are much more vocal that they used to be. Which ones? Al Sharpton racists?

I am sure he will answer that...

Yes and the entire liberal progressive wing of the country.

• Like 1

Well, it's old white men pushing to outlaw abortion.

Yes, it's about abortions, allowing women access to abortions saves lives, outlawing it doesn't change the rate abortions are had, it only increases womens deaths from failed back alley abortions.

I don't know about you, but that seems pretty damn important to me.

Well if you need a back alley abortion chances are you don't really need an abortion. It seems more of a want.

• Like 1

Men of any color have no business limiting a woman's access to abortion.

Alright, I just wanted to cut threw the crap and show that the whole women rights thing when it comes to voting for a politician is really ONLY about abortion :innocent:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Alright, I just wanted to cut threw the crap and show that the whole women rights thing when it comes to voting for a politician is really ONLY about abortion :innocent:

Just certain women. the smart ones realize that teh President has little or no say in abortion law but eh democrats are able to, every four years. rile up the sick lame and crazy lefties wit the war on women ****e. They buy it every time.

• Like 2

Just certain women. the smart ones realize that teh President has little or no say in abortion law but eh democrats are able to, every four years. rile up the sick lame and crazy lefties wit the war on women ****e. They buy it every time.

Yep, the second point I was going to make.

Electing Hilary to office would not have any effect on Abortion laws. The president really does have no say in it.

• Like 2

Republican Congressman Peter King Says Hillary Clinton Would ‘Destroy’ Rand Paul and Ted Cruz

King believes the Republicans don’t stand a chance if they put up the wrong candidate against Hillary Clinton.

“I think she’s very strong on foreign policy, and I think that if we nominate someone from our isolationist wing of the party, she’ll destroy them,” King said, putting Sens. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz squarely in the isolationist category.

—snip

On Friday, White House strategist David Axelrod said Clinton would be the most likely Democratic nominee in 2016.

“I think that Hillary Clinton probably will be the candidate,” Axelrod said Friday morning on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/07/peter-king-says-hillary-clinton-would-destroy-rand-paul-and-ted-cruz/