Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mainland Thylacine

Zeta Reticulum

I am not going to debate this or offer any more info... just to say that a very good friend of mine has recently captured a few trail cam shots of a thylacine.

They will not be released, and the whereabouts of the trail will not be divulged.

Debunk it as much as you like, I'm not going to respond... just to let the true believers know, that they still walk the mainland.

I trust this lady with my life, and her family are salt of the earth.

They have been collecting footcasts for years, and even had a thylacine on the roof of their lowset house in the 80's.

• Like 1

How will the believers of mainland thylacine's, believe you about this with no proof?

• Like 1

You're not going to debate it?

Well why the budgeting heck did you post on a bloody discussion and debate forum.

• Like 5

The fact that you post such a thing and refuse to offer evidence or discuss and then say your posts is for true believers tells me everything I need to know about the kind of people you expect to believe you.

Who would be gullible enough to take such things at face value without any evidence or discussion? I'll tell you who - the only person who had liked your post at the time of this post - smugfish/tailormaneinafog/RingFencetheCity/rewlahool/NatureBoff. A dude who believes that bee colony collapses might be caused by dark gravity gazes (which are predominantly right-handed corkscrew particles that are spinning clockwise) from wyverns.

• Like 5

I am not going to debate this or offer any more info... just to say that a very good friend of mine has recently captured a few trail cam shots of a thylacine.

They will not be released, and the whereabouts of the trail will not be divulged.

Debunk it as much as you like, I'm not going to respond... just to let the true believers know, that they still walk the mainland.

They have been collecting footcasts for years, and even had a thylacine on the roof of their lowset house in the 80's.

I think you are a liar. I think you are just doing this make up info to support your belief in the existance of this animal.

You didn't think your post through. If "your friend" has no intention of releasing the photos or video, why would they collect footcasts? They would obviously be looking for proof.

This "salt of the earth" lady is probably a little off her rocker and just playing you.

• Like 2

Yeah sounds like Zeta is either a flat out liar or very gullible, Believing a crazy bush lady.

I'd believe a bush lady, crazy or not, before I'd believe anything someone says on the 'net.

But then, I'd not say "I know something you don't nerrr :P" on a discussion forum, so there you go.

Do you and your "friends" realise that by the time Cook got here that the mainland Thylacine was nothing more than memory. That is why it is called The Tassie Tiger. The last known surviving species of Thylacine lived alone in Tasmania for around 2,000 years before man wiped out the last of them. There used to be quite a few members of the species. Some Mainland species were quite large.

If they are genuine, have they sent their info to Mike Archer?

I have a friend who has pictures of a dragon who lives in the park next to her. I will not debate this or respond, and i will show no pictures. I guess you'll just have to take my word that her word is credible, with no evidence whatsoever.

• Like 5

Trust and whether someone is salt of the earth or not is irrelevant to producing genuine evidence.

I think you are a liar.

HMMM defaming a member ?

Yeah sounds like Zeta is either a flat out liar or very gullible, Believing a crazy bush lady.

Another defaming?

HMMM defaming a member ?

Another defaming?

Nah.

I thought you said you weren't going to respond to this thread?

• Like 2

HMMM defaming a member ?

Another defaming?

If a person starts a thread claiming to know of evidense but also says they will not debate or respond is fair game for ridicule.

By the way. I didn't call you a liar. I said I think you are a liar. My opinion of course.

HMMM defaming a member ?

Another defaming?

A mod will show up to tell you off or close the thread soon I bet

I am not going to debate this or offer any more info...

Unfortunately this renders the discussion pointless, with no further information there's nothing for anyone to debate.

Closed.