Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Power Station Mystery Explosions Increasing?

NatureBoff

Yes, aliens in flying saucers are blowing up stuff for kicks. There can be no other rational explanation!

No, there *is* a better rational explanation. A new force emanating from the ground in bursts, evidenced by the Flyby Anomaly, TGF's and spontaneous combustion in electrical wires witnessed by scientists.

No, there *is* a better rational explanation. A new force emanating from the ground in bursts, evidenced by the Flyby Anomaly, TGF's and spontaneous combustion in electrical wires witnessed by scientists.

It can be seen in action here:

If noticed an increase in the reporting of skyflashes related to the phenomena at power stations across the world. Is this more evidence for a mystery force flashbeam emanating from the ground?

Mysterious Russia Power Station Explosion Triggers Speculation Of Martians, Nuke Bomb, Conspiracy Theories (VIDEO)

This is the latest shots from Fort Worth

[media=]

What's making these sub-stations explode into blue flame? A propose a new force is on the increase..

The second one appears to be a light show. The mic is open but no explosions are heard and some of the supposed exploding transformers explode more than once and I don't think that would be possible.

• Like 1

If noticed an increase in the reporting of skyflashes related to the phenomena at power stations across the world. Is this more evidence for a mystery force flashbeam emanating from the ground?

What's making these sub-stations explode into blue flame? A propose a new force is on the increase..

Oh my god. Are you starting all of these topics because hyraxes didn't get the fame you wanted?

Do you actually believe any of the stuff you've been posting lately? Aircraft nose dives, glow birds, flash beams, hyraxes, dogman etc...

The only links to this stuff is what you've started on this forum.

It's obvious you're just making this all up. Some of it is funny but it's taking energy away from discussing legitimate topics. And by legitimate I mean users posting things they really do believe - whether they're true or not, not doing what you're doing.

Can you start a topic for something you really believe an direct me to it please?

• Like 1

It's obvious you're just making this all up.....Can you start a topic for something you really believe an direct me to it please?

No, I do believe in all the concepts that I'm putting forward. I'm a former scientist who's used to thinking of left-field solutions to problems. I have numerous eyewitness accounts which corroborate with one another. The details are amazingly accurate in consistency. If you're not scientifically minded or had an experience yourself then it WILL sound like I'm making this stuff up, yes. But I'm not.

No, I do believe in all the concepts that I'm putting forward. I'm a former scientist who's used to thinking of left-field solutions to problems. I have numerous eyewitness accounts which corroborate with one another. The details are amazingly accurate in consistency. If you're not scientifically minded or had an experience yourself then it WILL sound like I'm making this stuff up, yes. But I'm not.

Lol you're a funny guy/gal.

Dogman/hyrax as scientific explanations for everything? Organic atmospheric aliens as fact to support your theories when there's no proof of their existence. Glow birds as a random/crazy name or idea for known phenomena.

The list goes on but there is nothing scientific about what you're doing.

The list goes on but there is nothing scientific about what you're doing.

So I'm guessing that you have no scientific training or education of any kind apart from standard school curriculum? Edited by NatureBoff

So I'm guessing that you have no scientific training or education of any kind apart from standard school curriculum?

Yes that's correct. Besides that it's just an interest.

I thought so

Yes you ooze scientific mindedness when you dismiss anyone without pieces of paper to show they're 'qualified enough' to have a discussion with you.

This was another of your serious topics, no?: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=220461

From that thread: 'This fast swimming fits with the smooth grey dogman-type cryptid which is reported to swim at incredible speed. The rear legs over in a cyclic fashion also fits the third enhanced footage very well imo.'

As you said earlier in this thread:

No, I do believe in all the concepts that I'm putting forward. I'm a former scientist who's used to thinking of left-field solutions to problems.

Left-field is a very liberal description.

Sorry for derailing the thread but I can't take you seriously and almost all of your replies/posts/topics reinforce my opinion that you're just here to have some fun.

you gotta give it up, timonthy! you just haven't got enough science in you.

• Like 2

What science did you formally work in?

What science did you formally work in?

Computer modelling at the Royal Aircraft Establishment, Farnborough (where they have the international airshow)

Computer modelling at the Royal Aircraft Establishment, Farnborough (where they have the international airshow)

So probably not in the best position to talk down to people about a knowledge of physics then? Simply saying you "used to be a scientist" as a way of validating your own claims doesn't hold water, especially if your field of expertise isn't the one in question.

It's like people who go on the Apprentice simply because they have "done loads of business".

Your comments about "new forces" and "dark gravity beams" don't actually mean anything, and simply claiming you used to be a scientist so you're opinion trumps all others is disingenuous.

• Like 2

So probably not in the best position to talk down to people about a knowledge of physics then? Simply saying you "used to be a scientist" as a way of validating your own claims doesn't hold water, especially if your field of expertise isn't the one in question.

It's like people who go on the Apprentice simply because they have "done loads of business".

Your comments about "new forces" and "dark gravity beams" don't actually mean anything, and simply claiming you used to be a scientist so you're opinion trumps all others is disingenuous.

No, you're wrong again. I studied physics/astronomy/computing at university. I got a joint award for best student in combined studies in the first year and have been interested in solving mysteries since I can remember.

You're the one who isn't qualified to make the statements.

Edited by NatureBoff

No, you're wrong again. I studied physics/astronomy/computing at university. I got a joint award for best student in combined studies in the first year and have been interested in solving mysteries since I can remember.

You're the one who isn't qualified to make the statements.

Fair enough. Can you explain what a "dark gravity beam" is please?

• Like 1

Fair enough. Can you explain what a "dark gravity beam" is please?

No, because that would be off topic. [Put simply though, it's the idea that gravity is due to Archimedes screw particles that are either right or left-handed. Normal gravity has an equal amount of both, emanating from protons and neutrons respectively, whilst "dark gravity" has a majority of left-handed screw particles, emanating from neutron-rich matter hypothesised to exist at the center of the Earth] Edited by NatureBoff

No, because that would be off topic. [Put simply though, it's the idea that gravity is due to Archimedes screw particles that are either right or left-handed. Normal gravity has an equal amount of both, emanating from protons and neutrons respectively, whilst "dark gravity" has a majority of left-handed screw particles, emanating from neutron-rich matter hypothesised to exist at the center of the Earth]

And you prefer that answer to substations simply being hit by lightning?

No-one has seen them hit by lightning. They also happen when there aren't any thunderstorms around.

Computer modelling at the Royal Aircraft Establishment, Farnborough

i once made an Airfix model of the Millennium Falcon, but that doesn't make me Han Solo.....

:-)

gravity is due to Archimedes screw particles that are either right or left-handed. Normal gravity has an equal amount of both, emanating from protons and neutrons respectively, whilst "dark gravity" has a majority of left-handed screw particles, emanating from neutron-rich matter hypothesised to exist at the center of the Earth]

that's very generous of you to credit that twaddle with the term "answer" Emma.....

:-D

that's very generous of you to credit that twaddle with the term "answer" Emma.....

Let me guess; you've only got a regular school science education, you've never researched the many problems with modern mathematically based physics and you've never had a scientific career of any kind what-so-ever? Edited by NatureBoff

The RAE ceased functioning in 1991 when it was merged into the DRA (Defence Research Establishment), some 22 yrs ago. So I say that you have no current Science to back up your claims. Computer modelling back in those days was somewhat "stone age" compared to what we can do today.

Now, the real problem is that you NEVER actually tell us the Scientific Basis for your belief. And here, on UM, you will find plenty of current Scientists from every field who simply will not accept that what you say is correct, backed by science, or current studies.

So, I call you out to actually tell us the Scientific Basis of your claims.

PS. I am a highly qualified Aerospace Engineer that considers all of your posts to be based on nothing more than a very low level of scientific knowledge (garnered from Fringe Websites at best) , and certainly not high enough to be a Computer Modeller. If you want to go there, and post something with a Scientific basis then I am up for the challenge... Do you dare?

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

Let me guess; you've only got a regular school science education, you've never researched the many problems with modern mathematically based physics and you've never had a scientific career of any kind what-so-ever?

A bit like you then!!